Pages:
Author

Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED - page 35. (Read 113221 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I saw xhc down to 150sat just now
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
good things take time

We expect to be implemented new features ? of the new wallet release. What are these?

Or just we waiting for the exchange ?
Activity: 276
good things take time
Any news from Poloniex and Bittrex  Huh

We will announce when your coins need to be sent to Bittrex & Poloniex! We are still in the re-development stage! Stay Tuned!

I will soon replace the "old coins" (swap) for new XHC  Wink
I think long it takes.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Potential securities and gains:
 - Historic through-put privacy (Not anonymity. Pure eradication of distribution-paths.)
 - Smaller block-chain size (Size reductions beyond 99% potentially, without loss of holdings or funky compression.)
 - Faster block-chain downloads (Due to smaller size, and an additional method of structure.)
 - Faster block-chain exploring and balance-checking. (Again, due to the major redundant reductions.)
 - Reduced block-sizes from the dust-killer. (Allows for more tx's to be delivered in less space.)
 - Less over-mined blocks, within a time-frame, which leads to abnormal and undesired forking and ultra-low diff-adjustments that hurt the network.
 - Less stale-blocks, ensuring that tx's are never stalled due to an unrealistic and unjustified ultra-high diff-adjustment that hurt the network.
 - Less branching and unfair rejections from slow and distant isolation of network participants.
 - Fast-block coins, without the headaches normally associated with fast-blocks, and all the advantages of fast-blocks. (Shorter delivery, and less potential invalid transactions or double-spends.)
 - Spends that MUST be collected, or they get returned to the sender. (Spender security)
 - Proof-of-purchase, with a "must accept or return" and "return to sender", tag. (For buyers and sellers)

Yes!  Grin
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_max36mUCWt1r9cxy3.gif

Activity: 432
This is a story about a team want take over a shitcoin but they don't have skill  Shocked
[/quot

people can learn skill... ..
Next week we will be wiser. Investors and owners XHC will not disappointed in the lack of innovation and stagnation.
Activity: 1
This is a story about a team want take over a shitcoin but they don't have skill  Shocked

Your posts are soooo lame, do you understand anything that's been said to your troll ass so far? You suck at trolling and you are clearly retarded, If you post one more time on here then you must want to suck our dicks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HonorCoin

XHC      HDFHNJjmyZsKeHMUeiYiCqpquWh62ncfRS
BTC      17YkTT3MzxRsxtRJJyc4QQXbkpWa6VTGeP

http://www.versallion.com/Mark/Donate.gif
Activity: 75
- Smaller block-chain size. (Size reductions beyond 99% potentially, without loss of holdings or funky compression.)
- Faster block-chain downloads. (Due to smaller size, and an additional method of structure.)
- Faster block-chain exploring and balance-checking. (Again, due to the major redundant reductions.)
- Reduced block-sizes from the dust-killer. (Allows for more tx's to be delivered in less space.)

Good idea! Fast download of block-chain.  Tongue

Big Phoenix

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
"I always get asked... "Where does the coins value come from?" I always respond...  "The  limited supply of course, but more importantly, the people that are part of it!"
- Jarvis

now I understand why people enjoy protecting a shit. maybe they are part of it.

Grin dev how is your retarded coin?  

Activity: 276
looking better and better  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Should I submit a whitepaper about my block-chain-reducer, auto-dust-killer, Collect-or-return spends, Tagged receipt spends, network wide-distribution, anti-dominance flooded-deviation-killer and anti-stale vacancy-block-killer?

I like gold more... It'll be a goldpaper, to match the logo. Gold is the new white. White is so yesterday.

Sell you an early peak for 2-BTC. Sell you exclusive "first release rights", for 50-BTC. Otherwise I will just be vague, let everyone screw-up the concepts, again. xD

Potential securities and gains:
 - Historic through-put privacy (Not anonymity. Pure eradication of distribution-paths.)
 - Smaller block-chain size (Size reductions beyond 99% potentially, without loss of holdings or funky compression.)
 - Faster block-chain downloads (Due to smaller size, and an additional method of structure.)
 - Less over-mined blocks, within a time-frame, which leads to abnormal and undesired forking and ultra-low diff-adjustments that hurt the network.
 - Less stale-blocks, ensuring that tx's are never stalled due to an unrealistic and unjustified ultra-high diff-adjustment that hurt the network.
 - Less branching and unfair rejections from slow and distant isolation of network participants.
 - Fast-block coins, without the headaches normally associated with fast-blocks, and all the advantages of fast-blocks. (Shorter delivery, and less potential invalid transactions or double-spends.)
 - Spends that MUST be collected, or they get returned to the sender. (Spender security)
 - Proof-of-purchase, with a "must accept or return" and "return to sender", tag. (For buyers and sellers)

No, I would not expect ANY of that to be implemented by the time of the new wallets release. That is just some of the results/concepts that have been the focus of my studies for the last few years. I commend those who tried to implement some of them, but the solutions they use are lacking in creativity and full of unneeded complications. Some are new, some are old, all are desired and needed for mainstream production.

Thanks for your suggestions everyone! The website has been updated!!  Status update: The lead programmer is getting no sleep and he is working hard to get it done as soon as possible.

No sleep! JK...

Didn't re-check... but the alternate thread in the cryptocoin place? (Never go there, but that had the old info too.)

That's for sure! Honorcoin must rise to the mythical Phoenix.

It's worth waiting for what's to come.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It's worth waiting for what's to come.
SCAM

Yup, it's a scam, you saved us.  Roll Eyes

Glad that was finally picked-up by someone.  Huh

Where would we be without your guidance?

Funny that you keep making an appearance. No sense telling us it's a scam, we are the ones who were scammed. But, I guess you have not picked-up on the fact that the scam was identified two-weeks into the coin. The point when we (the community) took it over.

Wait, are you calling US the scammers? (Again, point lost on us, as we are the ones buying it and supporting it, and taking it over.)

Since it is an obvious scam... Then sell. I am buying. Oh, that's right, so are you. Why are you investing in a scam? If you are not investing or selling, then what is your point. Do you have turrets syndrome? Is your medication not working?

You still don't grasp the fact that preaching to the choir has no effect. We went-over the changes, which are not going into effect until the wallet has been accepted by both the exchanges, and then released. Thank-you for reminding us that the website needs to have the same reflections as the thread. However, since you are the first to point it out... Obviously, it has not been visited since the original suggested outline. It has only been a few days since the changes have been made, and the winner of the contest was selected. We do have jobs in the real world to ALSO tend to. Please be a little more compassionate towards our efforts. (However, I assume you have not invested a dime. That, or you hope to only invest a dime, to make a quick dollar from it.)

Are you the original dev? Is that why you are so mad? Sorry that you dumped, and now the price is about to rise. Let me share my deepest sympathy for you.  Cry

Too tired to keep replying. Though it was fun the first few times.

P.S. Thank-you for the donation. (Not you...) I don't want to mention the persons name without permission, but I did want to let (the community) know that a generous donation was put forth towards some of the cost of the takeover. I have let Jarvis know of the donor, and suggested that a record, of some form, should be published of all donors, where they wish to be identified. (Though, donors can remain anonymous.) To date, that was 0.15 BTC which has been donated. (BTC is preferred, as donations of XHC would have to be cashed-out, at the moment, which would lower the value.)

P.P.S. You can also donate directly to the community, by simply purchasing some XHC. Preferably above the asking price, but below asking price does actually help too. Even if it is a cold-gesture simply showing interest, by listing an order for 0.00000001 BTC, which will never get filled. That raises the "Buy Volume" total desire. You will see mine floating around, as I move it from coin to coin. I have a nice stock of other coins, ready to sell, when they peak, to get BTC to contribute to XHC, in the multipools.

http://www.viralread.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/internet-troll-300x269.jpg

Remember this is a COMMUNITY effort, and it is what WE make it!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HonorCoin

XHC      HDFHNJjmyZsKeHMUeiYiCqpquWh62ncfRS
BTC      17YkTT3MzxRsxtRJJyc4QQXbkpWa6VTGeP

http://www.versallion.com/Mark/Donate.gif
Pages:
Jump to: