Pages:
Author

Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED - page 36. (Read 113221 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Why not update your website?
http://www.honorcoin.me/

Old logo, X11 for X13, old text ...

Re-Born on June 20, 2014 2:00pm EST
Honor Coin will be implementing the X13 hashing algorithm
1:2 Exchange for current coin holders! (for every 1 XHC you get 2!)

And so on ….

SCAM
Activity: 69
Why not update your website?
http://www.honorcoin.me/

Old logo, X11 for X13, old text ...

Re-Born on June 20, 2014 2:00pm EST
Honor Coin will be implementing the X13 hashing algorithm
1:2 Exchange for current coin holders! (for every 1 XHC you get 2!)

And so on ….
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Jarvis is looking for some BTC support, if someone thinks they can contribute a few dollars for some of the adding-up expenses... It WOULD be greatly appreciated. You can PM him for some details of the things he is looking for support with, or visit the IRC chat (Listed on the first post), and send him a message there.

He is not asking for us to PAY for all expenses, just asking for some kind assistance with SOME of the expenses. Mine, are currently being used to help sustain the coins lows from going lower, until we are ready for launch. This, in addition to the personal funds I am spending on hardware. There is only so much that we can do as individuals.

Don't be afraid to ask what your funding is going to be funding. Where possible, when the time comes, all my expenses will be itemized, for the record, but not for reimbursement. Just so that we all have a solid understanding of the solid value of XHC as a whole. That is the best way to measure the growth of the network, as we expand.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
I also want to send my thanks to all you that contribute and maintain the support for XHC.  I appreciate reading what you have to say. Thank you and keep it up! Smiley
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
Love the replies "Honor is dead"... Are you a mosquito? You live only a month, than die, yourself... The coin is only a few weeks old on the exchange. Hell, your account is only a few weeks old on the forums. Stop attempting to inform people who have been here for years, of what is "dead". You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. (If you are on a new alt account, thus the few posts and newb status, then your guidance has no merit. You hid for a reason... More than likely a bunch of other wrong calls.)

Again, there is no point announcing that the coin is dead, unless it is some pitiful attempt to get more cheap. If it is dead, as you say, then go away, it's dead. Why do you have an interest in a dead coin? (Because you actually believe that FUD works, and FUD actually has nothing to do with anything. Might be why you keep finding yourself investing in the wrong coins, because you listen to FUD and HYPE, and think it actually dictates the market. You couldn't be further from the reality of things. FUD and HYPE controls YOU, not those who make money. Those are the ones playing off FUD and HYPE that you follow. Unfortunately, if you don't have finances to play the FUD and HYPE, you just look like an idiot crying wolf.)

P.S. Found more servers that we might have at our disposal, if only for more nodes. I didn't realize there was a strong private tech-world in Jacksonville, Florida. Who knew!

+1 thanks for the updates. As a HODLer I appreciate it. People need to be more patient.

I totally agree. Your words are much appreciated. It makes me feel good believing that this coin still has a heartbeat and others still believe in its potential. Thank you again for the much appreciated occasional shout-out. Peace!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Love the replies "Honor is dead"... Are you a mosquito? You live only a month, than die, yourself... The coin is only a few weeks old on the exchange. Hell, your account is only a few weeks old on the forums. Stop attempting to inform people who have been here for years, of what is "dead". You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. (If you are on a new alt account, thus the few posts and newb status, then your guidance has no merit. You hid for a reason... More than likely a bunch of other wrong calls.)

Again, there is no point announcing that the coin is dead, unless it is some pitiful attempt to get more cheap. If it is dead, as you say, then go away, it's dead. Why do you have an interest in a dead coin? (Because you actually believe that FUD works, and FUD actually has nothing to do with anything. Might be why you keep finding yourself investing in the wrong coins, because you listen to FUD and HYPE, and think it actually dictates the market. You couldn't be further from the reality of things. FUD and HYPE controls YOU, not those who make money. Those are the ones playing off FUD and HYPE that you follow. Unfortunately, if you don't have finances to play the FUD and HYPE, you just look like an idiot crying wolf.)

P.S. Found more servers that we might have at our disposal, if only for more nodes. I didn't realize there was a strong private tech-world in Jacksonville, Florida. Who knew!

+1 thanks for the updates. As a HODLer I appreciate it. People need to be more patient.

Obviously the ones holding coins would not be screaming "Sell". The only ones who would be yelling "Sell", are those without coins, trying to get them cheaper. That is like yelling at the football team to win. It does nothing but generate noise that stops what you want from happening, from actually happening.

I have pulled another great pool-operator into the mix. Well, he was already eager about helping, so it was more of just an invitation to the open-house.

Multi-pool #2 is being developed, to assist with Multi-pool #1 that was already being developed by the existing devs. Now I just have to bring them together.

There is something bigger happening here than many realize. XHC will hopefully be the launching-grounds for a whole new breed of things to come. My new computer is on the way and things should begin to move-along faster on my end, once it arrives.

Those who have good trading skills/minds, please visit the IRC chat-room and send me a message, or PM me in the forums. We will need more fresh sound minds when the multi-pool launches. Collectively, we should be able to assist multiple markets, for mutual gains.

If anyone has any ideas about coin-adoptions, that we may possibly merge, permanently, into XHC... voice your ideas. (Talking about permanent acquisitions to reduce the number of coin markets, including the wallets.) I have a few ideas, but they are hardly perfect. Acceptable and possible, yes, but hardly perfect. (The more coins we acquire and remove without loss, the more focused our trading market becomes. The more we grow, the faster we can expand the future of this investment.)
Honorcoin is dead  Huh
Development team hurry  Grin
Bittrex and Poloniex exchanges hurry  Roll Eyes

Are both exchanges ready to go or are we still waiting on Bittrex?

I think still waiting bittrex, wallet is disabled there

Ah ok, thanks for the info.

Any idea if the devs need any additional funding after Bittrex is ready for the update? Is there a public donation address where we can donate XHC and BTC towards development?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Honorcoin is dead  Huh
Development team hurry  Grin

Remember this is a COMMUNITY effort, and it is what WE make it!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HonorCoin

XHC      HDFHNJjmyZsKeHMUeiYiCqpquWh62ncfRS
BTC      17YkTT3MzxRsxtRJJyc4QQXbkpWa6VTGeP

http://www.versallion.com/Mark/Donate.gif

Activity: 168
Honorcoin is dead  Huh

I think still waiting bittrex, wallet is disabled there
Honorcoin is dead  Huh

Activity: 69
Honorcoin is dead  Huh
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 644
where are devs ?
cheering and supporting another coins
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jarvis-94109
that was the best part Grin
Activity: 75
I had told you guys dump this shit.

SCAM
Activity: 300
So sad ...  Embarrassed

Honorcoin let me lose a lot of money and confident
Activity: 462
CAT.EX Exchange
where are devs ?

Good question, haven't seen them in a while...
Activity: 406
Blaa Blaa blaa
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Honorcoin or Hororcoin  Roll Eyes

A week has passed and still nothing. What makes this different currency?

Honorcoin, Supercoin, Wankcoin, Korecoin, Fujicoin, Talkcoin, Harmonycoin, Cannabiscoin, Techcoin, Morcoin, Judgecoin, Mugatucoin, Dolphincoin, Limecoin, Spartancoin, Dogecoin, Finercoin, Energycoin, Slimcoin, Bountycoin, Jackpotcoin, Birdcoin, Debtcoin, Noblecoin, Tacocoin, Beercoin, Libertycoin, and dozens of other.

Competition is great. XHC may or may not enforce, but DEV will want to do something!

So go tell Bittrex and Poloniex to hurry up then! Good Lawd
----------------------------------------------------------------------

HonorCoin

XHC      HDFHNJjmyZsKeHMUeiYiCqpquWh62ncfRS
BTC      17YkTT3MzxRsxtRJJyc4QQXbkpWa6VTGeP

http://www.versallion.com/Mark/Donate.gif
Pages:
Jump to: