Pages:
Author

Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED - page 46. (Read 113223 times)

Activity: 690
Merit: 500
So, how to take part in the 2% distribution if it's still active? Should we PM someone?
Activity: 504
P.S. Might want to change the date of the launch, so it does not cross-paths with the BTC auction going on. Not sure what impact that will have on the coins value, as I expect it to reduce the value of BTC a little. (They seem to be trying to control the BTC market a little, to keep bidding low on the BTC auction. Plus, I am sure they will attempt to take advantage of the news, and cause a little more panic in BTC once the auction is over.)

Though, that should actually raise our prices, since our prices should raise as BTC falls, so you get more BTC of less dollar value. These people lowering price when BTC lowers, are going the wrong way. xD Don't they realize they are getting even less dollars, when BTC drops and then they ask for less BTC from this coin. xD Some noobs never learn.
i dont think it can go under 200sat

I have thrown up to 5 BTC at 200 sat, and no-one took it... If it does go under 200 sat, it is only because someone is willing to take a big loss. The average price, for coins that have been purchased, is well above 1700 sat still.

Though, the more that buy these below 1700, like myself, are offsetting the higher price paid. Thanks to the lower prices, I have lowered my average price paid from 1700 down to about 500. The rest remain around 1700 sat or more, because they are not buying these lower coins. Luckily, I am in this for the long haul. So that is nearly 1,000,000 coins out of dumpers hands.

222 sat was the lowest, and at 200 sat, no-one was biting my large listings. So, I believe it is safe to say we are on the floor, and it will not go much lower. Trust me, NOW is the time to be buying more. Buy on the low side, just catch the ones as they sell-out. There are only like another 2-million even listed.

Don't forget the IRC-Chat room... #restoringhonor
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
any update on whether bittrex are in on this?
Activity: 251
Merit: 102

any innovation or advance technology for the coin?

6m+18m*2 at least= so total coins around 40million?

old XHC went to exchange after pos began,now you give ppl more coins to dump,you think that inflation will be ok?

now the price around 250sat, I think maybe price will still remain at that level for long time even crash.

i dont think it can go under 200sat
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

any innovation or advance technology for the coin?

6m+18m*2 at least= so total coins around 40million?

old XHC went to exchange after pos began,now you give ppl more coins to dump,you think that inflation will be ok?

now the price around 250sat, I think maybe price will still remain at that level for long time even crash.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
where could we see the list???
Activity: 251
Merit: 102
what will be the total supply after mining?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
this coin re-live . so good .
time to pick up some xhc at a really cheap price before the new lunch.

I am trying to let others get some... xD

However, I am not going to wait forever. I am pushing nearly a million coins now. There is only a million and a half still listed. Where are they all?

Might want to move your orders back to 8000 sat, unless you want to get out. Your losses are my gains. (That is not directed at anyone, just a general comment to those who are just leaving with a loss. xD)
Activity: 322
time to pick up some xhc at a really cheap price before the new lunch.
I think the multipool will be one of the strongest points of this coin, besides the paper-wallet.

Will be interesting to see how this plays-out.

Now all we need is a wallet-consolidator. Have a new wallet that pulls only non-zero balances from the chain, creating a new branch every few months. Hence, it will shorten the chain for faster downloading, while locking-in some security as forced checkpoints. You don't need the historic blocks unless you actually have an older wallet and need to see the transactions. (Servers and pure-nodes would use the full chain. While the users only need the forward-non-zero balances up to the point where they created the wallet. Would also allow wallets to "clean-up" any unused addresses, for those who use disposable addresses. Not a wise thing to do, if someone deposits into that address again. However, tumblers don't usually recycle addresses, I think.)

Now I know this will really sit sour with some people... but having a minimum transaction fee of something like 0.0001% (0.00000001 which-ever is higher, to reduce dust tx's and un-needed micro-transactions), might also be a good offset to the POS, to help ensure some value. With the tx-fees directly off-setting the POS reward limit. (EG, if there are 100 coins in tx-fees, then those would come off the top of the POS generated coins for that period. Thus, rewarding the fees to the POS solver, giving a good reason to stay mining POS for the coin.)

P.S. Not sure if it is in there, but if there is still a fee for "excessively large blocks", that should be removed, and it should simply split the transaction kindly into multiple transactions. That is the stupidest thing to have, since it is defeated by just sending multiple transactions, thus, it is just a hindrance to using a wallet.
Make sure that the new code is ready for the exchange... They just had an issue with SUPERcoin, which had odd MAX values that seemed questionable to "validity-checking".
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/why-poloniex-has-rejected-supercoin-652351

HonorCoin was mentioned, seems that coin was cloned off HonorCoin... I think that is what they said. Not sure, don't follow SUPERcoin.

P.S. Stay miles away from the ANON features. They are not worth coding into the coin itself. There are plenty of non-integrated options already out there. Every coin that has had ANON features spoken-of or implemented, is becoming a specialty-novelty coin with no real interest beyond thieves. We don't want this coin to be so complex that we can't figure-out how to fix it if stuff starts to break, or it has to be taken-over again. (It will need to be taken-over again, in the future. Not like you will be around for years, working on it.)
So the free giveaway for adding XHC to the sig is still on?

I believe it is, but you have to update your signature so it doesn't point to the old thread. The post is a few pages back.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
So the free giveaway for adding XHC to the sig is still on?
Will we be mining into the wallet, or into pools, or both?

Have you thought about extending the POW days, or is it still only seven days?

You can reduce the "dump potential", if the reward is setup to increase from a starting value of something like 10 for reward, and increasing 50% with every 1000% (10x) hash-growth. (Hash-Growth/Difficulty)

EG...
(Diff adjust)
HASH POWER : BLOCK REWARD : PerHashUser*
0 : 2 : 2 (BaseValue) : 2
1 : 10 ((2*0.5)*10) : 10
10 : 50 ((10*0.5)*10) : 5
100 :250 ((50*0.5)*10) : 2.5
1K : 1250 ((250*0.5)*10) : 1.25
10K : 6250 ((1250*0.5)*10) : 0.625
100K : 31250 ((6250*0.5)*10) : 0.3125

Etc... Going until the last block, which will just equal the goal. Where-ever that falls.

(*PerHashUser would be if each person had enough hash-power to equal 1. Users with more hash, obviously get more. The more that join, the less we all get, just not as exponentially decreasing as the fixed-reward system. Also, this places less in the hands of dumpers, immediately.)

To extend it, start at 0.00000002 to start, for best results, and longer "value adding".

Result would be...
0 : 0.00000002
1 : 0.00000010
10 : 0.00000050
100 : 0.00000250
1K : 0.00001250
10K : 0.00006250
100K : 0.00031250

Etc...

If the formula is too complex, a standard increasing reward would suffice. Miners will come and go, but more will stay and come with the slow and progressive increase. (I don't think pool-rape will be an issue, since they can't setup calculations that fast. xD)

However, I am sure someone is going to rent some serious hash-power for the week, if this only lasts a week. (Still, renting would be a loss. Cheaper to just buy them, then sell later. xD Like I am doing.)
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Really hoping this coin takes off when new management continues it!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Dev,where are you Embarrassed

We are around.  We have been working on the new coin and getting everything tested.    As we get closer to being finished we will let everyone know.

Sorry for the delay in response. We are hard at work and extremely busy doing some real development. We spoke with you on IRC, if you have anymore question please allows us an hour or so to get back to you. Thanks for your understanding as there is a lot of work to be done.  Smiley

Dev,where are you Cry

New Features

New Logo

New Wallet – Windows – Linux – Mac

Block Explorer

Games

Online/Offline Paper Wallet Generator

Multi-pool will start once PoW phase ends

We are looking in to a way to make an anonymous feature.
Once we have done the research and have a plan we will announce it.

Last Active:  Today at 05:12:36 AM

Be sure to try IRC WEB CHAT
http://webchat.freenode.net?channels=%23restoringhonor&uio=OT10cnVlde
and allow him time to respond, As I'm sure he is quite busy right now.  Tongue
Activity: 392
Dev,where are you Cry
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
1:2 Exchange for current coin holders!
(for every 1 XHC you get 2!)

How to exchange XHC coin???