Pages:
Author

Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED - page 49. (Read 113223 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
ey mr barabbas, i m a newbie and you are more experienced than me, no doubt about this. But you seem a man with too much bla bla bla. I has not been frauded from the previous dev, because i m not stupid and only a voluntary blind could believe in that bad and rude and incomplete communications. Now we know that the majority of people don't want to see. But in my view you can't come here talking about fair distribution. I m not a miner but I bought a lot of Honor coin right yesterday and I payed less than a sandwich and a coke. So, about which distribution are u talking about? ah? If u want to try this project it is not just cheap: the price is ridicolous, right now. So I think that u are talking about a problem that doesn't exist. U look smart, then be smart seriously and make proposals, not to talk so much just for give air at the mouth
with all my sincerely respect
kiss

note: I didn't bought before and I'm ready to lose my coin, don't think I m saying this because I have to defend who know what. I started coming here with my 3 btc and I've already counted to lose them, so I m talking really trasparent
bye

note2: do u remember? i was the first to say in your wall of shame that the previous dev was a scammer! Do u remember that? but i like the name of the coin and i believe that the good things born by chaos

Yes, I remember you posted in the Wall of Shame.

Why cannot I come here and talk about fair distribution? I was considering investing in this restoration and, of course, I was interested, if investing, in it having fair distribution for I consider it it's only chance of survival. Why can't I, according to you?

I have a ton of ideas, a ton, that will make this coin a success. But neither Jarvis nor the rest of the miners want to hear them because... well because it will imply NO MINING WHATSOEVER, to start with. So what would even be the point?

The price is neither ridiculous nor anything else, it just is. And the ONLY value of a coin is that which is set by the willingness of someone to pay for it. Nothing else whatsoever.

I have implicitly made proposals already: That website? gone. A liability. The June 20th date, gone, too hasty. The distribution? scratch it and start again.
I have a ton more. But that's not what any of the people posting on this board is interested in hearing. So I pack my marvels and go. Fair enough?

not, for me. I think u are the right to submit your ideas and community will vote. Maybe you'll must mediate a bit, maybe now some decisions have been already token ( it isn't an easy situation), but there is still a long way to do. But I have not the requirements for talk about technical or marketing issues. I just hope we could work togheter with respect of all
Note: if an idea is a good idea, i don't care which is the owner's name written upon it

Im a newbie here and bought a lot coin when was launched .........
just wanna say "theres no such thing as a BAD IDEA"

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
shitcoin

Not a bad coin, just bad developer. He has been removed from the equation!
oK I buy some coin
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Good luck guys  Smiley
Activity: 392
280sat price at Bittrex.

I will grab some

if you missed it now, you will get into it later, the price is fluctuating between the late 200's and 400's nowadays
Yes.The price will slowly down to even 100's if the market remain unfrozen till 6.20.
Activity: 381
News:

HonorCoin is live now at worldcoinindex

http://worldcoinindex.com/
280sat price at Bittrex.

I will grab some

I wish I grabbed more at the 280-350 level :/

if you missed it now, you will get into it later, the price is fluctuating between the late 200's and 400's nowadays
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
280sat price at Bittrex.

I will grab some

I wish I grabbed more at the 280-350 level :/
280sat price at Bittrex.

I will grab some
inb4 you are all shills and i just lost .2 btc
Activity: 426
if will we start minig again hxc Smiley we need to add time on calendars...just an idea...

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/calendar
Activity: 154
Just managed to get a bunch at 350 sats.

NO RAGRETS
Just managed to get a bunch at 350 sats.
Activity: 182
Interesting..I'm watching this.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
@barabbas, ok these are your proposals and your point of view. I've already spoken too much for being less experienced. I'll be ready to give or not give a vote to your proposal if it will be the case
legendary
Activity: 1162

I have implicitly made proposals already: That website? gone. A liability. The June 20th date, gone, too hasty. The distribution? scratch it and start again.
I have a ton more. But that's not what any of the people posting on this board is interested in hearing. So I pack my marvels and go. Fair enough?

Well I  - a non-miner - at least read with interest your posting,
although I feel not entirely qualified to comment. But if you
have indeed more ideas I'm sure they will get the attention
they deserve.

What I think is that a culture should be built around the
theme of the coin, Honor. And some specific usages associated
with that theme. Otherwise the salvaging operation is really kind
of pointless feat.

Precisely my point. The name is this coin only asset as of now. That and the fact it is already listed in two exchanges. But we can see easily already, the conflict here: The miners and the non-miners. Miners want not just to keep on mining if there's a remote chance of survival, but, logically, to amass tens of thousands of coins; the non-miners, on the other hand, don't care about the mining part one bit, logically. Since Jarvis is, arguably, the biggest miner and he is taking over this project, also logically -but in my opinion very wrongly- he is designing this restoration to favor himself and the miners. Hence, the conflicting situation that, again in my opinion, will sink the coin before it even starts.

Now the theme of Honor, I agree is the strongest selling point. And a reach out to the entire community of Crypto and even the real world, is not just possible, I believe it would be welcome ... under the right circumstances. Like FREE circumstances. Como join us for free, here are some coins for you. Not 2 million, not 10 million... the WHOLE shebang. In  a proper way. With a big splash, reaching to everyone.

Remember that the "miner's delight" was the bait for scamming the miners, not a plan for success, just a quick scam to get the miners blinded by greed. The restoration, as it stands, incurs -only doubly so- in the same lack of concept and lack of plan.

and what about those who already  bought? do you mean a free distribution of the double millions? obviously a free distribution would be "honorable" to recover a bit of trust. But u have take care of those, of course like me, that already bought now.

Why? You invested to gain. You assumed the risk -as you stated before-. You can sell right now and not lose anything maybe or very little. This coin, as it stands, is NOTHING, it is worth nothing. You want to create something out of it that has value, right? You are in at the beginning, so if it does, you will benefit. So woill everyone else. The more the merrier. That's HONOR.

Yeh, I assumed the risk for a project, i m ready to see the coin down but not to lose the money because u change the project. We can be more " honorable " than previous dev . The total amount is going to double: the half could be free distribution. Because you mean of another project from scratch, but this is not the case. Maybe u like the name of the coin and u would like to build something of new but then we are talking about something else, no? I m ready to talk about that, but in this specific case u have to compound your ideas with the other interest. Maybe you dumped the coin but here there are persons that didn't it and I think they deserve respect. Also that is HONOR

Again: This has very minimal value. You have next to nothing. So there's no downside risk to speak of, is there? As I have pointed out, to proceed with the hasty scheme of doubling the current holdings (including the one of the laughing scammer), is simply not wise and doomed from the get go for the reason profusely explained above. Starting from scratch though, in my opinion, could be met with success. You have to evaluate -the few of you- is you prefer -again- to have a whole bunch of coins worth nothing or next to nothing and with no chance of success, or being part of a coin where success in a big scale is quite achievable, FOR FREE. That's the decision, pure and simple. Respect is deserved by everyone, not just the ones that were conned here or just assumed risk, like you, investing in something with the hopes of making big and quick profit. There's honor in respect. For everyone. There's no honor in trying to "respect" the very few described above, even at the cost of having to pay even more to the original scammer.

Anyway, you asked for ideas, there are already quite a few up there for consideration. Your decision.
Activity: 168
The good ol BC IE talk..  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1162
barabbas. you are like a leach who connects itself to the host an dsucks the blood from it. why don't you fuck off and destroy some other coin. bc is obviously not a scam. it's the one coin that is growing slowly and strongly,price is'nrt everything.that will come with time. thuis coin was a scam but the community has decided to make something of it and not roll over and be conned yet again. now piss off and give us a chance. we don't want your poison here troll boy

Your use of "we" is as stupid as you show to be ignorant. YOU and the likes of you are the ones that don't belong anywhere near where the word Honor may apply.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Well I  - a non-miner - at least read with interest your posting,
although I feel not entirely qualified to comment. But if you
have indeed more ideas I'm sure they will get the attention
they deserve.

What I think is that a culture should be built around the
theme of the coin, Honor. And some specific usages associated
with that theme. Otherwise the salvaging operation is really kind
of pointless feat.

Precisely my point. The name is this coin only asset as of now. That and the fact it is already listed in two exchanges. But we can see easily already, the conflict here: The miners and the non-miners. Miners want not just to keep on mining if there's a remote chance of survival, but, logically, to amass tens of thousands of coins; the non-miners, on the other hand, don't care about the mining part one bit, logically. Since Jarvis is, arguably, the biggest miner and he is taking over this project, also logically -but in my opinion very wrongly- he is designing this restoration to favor himself and the miners. Hence, the conflicting situation that, again in my opinion, will sink the coin before it even starts.

Now the theme of Honor, I agree is the strongest selling point. And a reach out to the entire community of Crypto and even the real world, is not just possible, I believe it would be welcome ... under the right circumstances. Like FREE circumstances. Como join us for free, here are some coins for you. Not 2 million, not 10 million... the WHOLE shebang. In  a proper way. With a big splash, reaching to everyone.

Remember that the "miner's delight" was the bait for scamming the miners, not a plan for success, just a quick scam to get the miners blinded by greed. The restoration, as it stands, incurs -only doubly so- in the same lack of concept and lack of plan.

and what about those who already  bought? do you mean a free distribution of the double millions? obviously a free distribution would be "honorable" to recover a bit of trust. But u have take care of those, of course like me, that already bought now.

Why? You invested to gain. You assumed the risk -as you stated before-. You can sell right now and not lose anything maybe or very little. This coin, as it stands, is NOTHING, it is worth nothing. You want to create something out of it that has value, right? You are in at the beginning, so if it does, you will benefit. So woill everyone else. The more the merrier. That's HONOR.

Yeh, I assumed the risk for a project, i m ready to see the coin down but not to lose the money because u change the project. We can be more " honorable " than previous dev . The total amount is going to double: the half could be free distribution. Because you mean of another project from scratch, but this is not the case. Maybe u like the name of the coin and u would like to build something of new but then we are talking about something else, no? I m ready to talk about that, but in this specific case u have to compound your ideas with the other interest. Maybe you dumped the coin but here there are persons that didn't it and I think they deserve respect. Also that is HONOR
Activity: 276
hopefully BitTrex is also into the Coin Swapping!
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
barabbas. you are like a leach who connects itself to the host an dsucks the blood from it. why don't you fuck off and destroy some other coin. bc is obviously not a scam. it's the one coin that is growing slowly and strongly,price is'nrt everything.that will come with time. thuis coin was a scam but the community has decided to make something of it and not roll over and be conned yet again. now piss off and give us a chance. we don't want your poison here troll boy
Pages:
Jump to: