Pages:
Author

Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED - page 61. (Read 113223 times)

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Great job thus far guys.  Once the multipool is going, I see this coin fully coming back.

But, something needs to be done in the crypto world.  I am so tired, as I am sure others are, of getting scammed by Devs lately.  There needs to be some sort of governing of all these new coins and rookie Devs that come out everyday.  An approval application? Approval committee? Some way to save the crypto world.  All these scam coins are killing it  Embarrassed

thats because its the same group doing it over and over again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
WOW SUCH COIN
"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."

Wow you guys resurrected the coin! Honestly I wasn't expecting this. Great job.  Smiley
Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking
Great job thus far guys.  Once the multipool is going, I see this coin fully coming back.

But, something needs to be done in the crypto world.  I am so tired, as I am sure others are, of getting scammed by Devs lately.  There needs to be some sort of governing of all these new coins and rookie Devs that come out everyday.  An approval application? Approval committee? Some way to save the crypto world.  All these scam coins are killing it  Embarrassed
Activity: 224

I'm not good at this  Tongue
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
还要重新挖掘吗
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
Okay last one Tongue

Bigger bezels, a heartier, chunkier "H". Almost like a Healthkit or Hospital kind of "H".

*EDIT* Also: All of my designs are Vectors (meaning they can be sized to ANY resolution without losing image quality or sharpness.)
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000
Wow you guys resurrected the coin! Honestly I wasn't expecting this. Great job.  Smiley
Activity: 322

We would like to change the logo for HonorCoin. 

If anyone has any ideas please let us know.

This is a draft.

I like it!!!
Or what about this

Thinner bezels, and I used the Pokedex font for an oversized "H" so the contrast stands out more at small resolutions.

Though for some reason I feel fat when looking at it. lol.

We are going to setup a place where we can vote on logos.   

Looking to have something by tomorrow.

I like whats coming in.

Activity: 381

We would like to change the logo for HonorCoin. 

If anyone has any ideas please let us know.

This is a draft.

Activity: 140
WOW SUCH COIN
This Logo looks good, clean and simple. A fresh new look, for a fresh new dev team.

I think the coin logo should be minimalistic. Not so much chaos bogging everything down.

Should their be words like other coins on it? Seems like it'd be clutter to me.

I dig it Cool
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
I think the coin logo should be minimalistic. Not so much chaos bogging everything down.

I dig it Cool

Maybe a thinner font? I was using Android's Roboto, doesn't seem thin enough lol

I am a minimalistic person myself.. I like it the way it is!

Makes sense. I'm just trying to picture it in more places on the internet than just the wallet and website. On exchanges and apps. When a minimalistic design like this is derezzed like that for small devices and lists etc. it looks realllllllly nice and clean.

I agree that the coin needs to be put back on it's feet, but a new coin design will reassure everyone that the old dev is no longer in control. People get a peace of mind when they see progress.

I dig it Cool

Maybe a thinner font? I was using Android's Roboto, doesn't seem thin enough lol

I am a minimalistic person myself.. I like it the way it is!
Activity: 154

I agree with a more minimalistic design. Although the current one isn't really too bad, especially when you compare it to other new coins' logos. If the devs can find time to get a new logo design created then cool, but probably not something that should be prioritized over anything else right now. Getting XHC back into people's hands and interest is paramount if we want this coin to live on.

I dig it Cool

I dig it Cool

Pages:
Jump to: