Pages:
Author

Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED - page 63. (Read 113223 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'll watch, ok. But as soon as I'll see something wrong you'll see me very angry and you'll be not able to stop my accusations, right? Anyway, i'll be already safe! i was the first to say that the previous dev was a scammer! now. so to speak,  i'll believe you only when it will be released a real wallet!!  Grin good job, i ll keep a look here.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Good idea ! Good luck guys! I am in Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So this is that Honorcoin that kept on being banned or removed over and over again? If it failed, what's the point for recovery?
Activity: 381
why to restore it?!
just let it die!
u can create 100 others coins!
If that will happen, as far as I can remember it will be the first coin ever had took a hit by a scamming dev. and its community slapped him way too hard in return, and it will be the start for other coins' communities to do the same and follow the same steps.

A coin and its community gain reputation by unique innovations and actions.
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
good luck people.
i watch.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
why to restore it?!
just let it die!

If we did that then the previous developers wouldn’t learn their lesson and others would follow suit. As a community we can't allow scams like that to exist.

the previous dev are not here to learn! they are here to scam  Grin
Activity: 322
why to restore it?!
just let it die!

If we did that then the previous developers wouldn’t learn their lesson and others would follow suit. As a community we can't allow scams like that to exist.

As seen from the success of Bitcoin and others. It is more profitable to innovate and create something of substance and value for everyone.  Let’s set the example and show them what they could have done by being men of character.

Activity: 539
Nkcom Collection Shop
nice try,,, i think we can't decide now what happen next scam(again) or not, now i think it's good if that we must respect what they doing,
good luck and don't stop trying even that people don't trust you, just keep up... nothing can happen with easy way
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This coin has been 1 of the few fair launches. I mined this coin and made a good amount of BTC. Besides the dev dropping it, this has been one of the best coins in my opinion. It's surprising how much a miner can make when things are done honestly.

Wish you guys all the best

I concur, some of the best 3 days of mining I ever had in my 4-5 months of mining.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
Can't update my sig since my primedice is in the works. I am tho on the list for distribution if it comes back up Smiley
the new dev has not the premined! so the free distribution 'll be cancelled!
Activity: 168
This coin has been 1 of the few fair launches. I mined this coin and made a good amount of BTC. Besides the dev dropping it, this has been one of the best coins in my opinion. It's surprising how much a miner can make when things are done honestly.

Indeed, hopefully it goes the way it should be!
Activity: 714
@kryptographer

Can't update my sig since my primedice is in the works. I am tho on the list for distribution if it comes back up Smiley
Activity: 140
Oh yay another revitalized junk coin.    Let the dead be dead...we don't need zombies.
@jarvis

I don't mean to be offensive, but as you know and as you can see some guys here are worry due to the other dev. previous scam.

The request is to prove your good intention by showing the results as soon as you can so this will gain the trust they need to buy in and invest in the coin.

and I will be the 1st one to buy in and support you with this Smiley

Rest assured we are not here to scam anyone.  Quite frankly we are sick in tired of scam coins and their creators.   It truly is time to restore the faith and trust in alt coins.  

What recommendations can you give us to help address yours and the communities concerns.

For evil to triumph good men must do nothing.  We cant stand idle any more.

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 154
You should perhaps get a new website up and running.
Activity: 381
@jarvis

I don't mean to be offensive, but as you know and as you can see some guys here are worry due to the other dev. previous scam.

The request is to prove your good intention by showing the results as soon as you can so this will gain the trust they need to buy in and invest in the coin.

and I will be the 1st one to buy in and support you with this Smiley

Rest assured we are not here to scam anyone.  Quite frankly we are sick in tired of scam coins and their creators.   It truly is time to restore the faith and trust in alt coins.  

What recommendations can you give us to help address yours and the communities concerns.

For evil to triumph good men must do nothing.  We cant stand idle any more.
Thank you man.

Nothing can speak louder than actions, I mean when you will finalize the site, multipool etc.. it will relief all and bring the trust they need to invest.

Good luck and keep it up Smiley
Activity: 322
because it shows we can still be ok after scammers leave

yea we could defendly make it at this point has a pos coin.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
We will need to get the old board closed too much FUD on it. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639043.2300
Just start posting you're address and ask for free coins on it. I know it's a shitty too do to the MOD.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
because it shows we can still be ok after scammers leave
Pages:
Jump to: