Pages:
Author

Topic: Treat trading as your job - page 14. (Read 2317 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 02:12:27 PM
When we join in the crypto market we obviously see the trade or find more opportunities to get rich. It's a job for us. I'm in the crypto market for all purposes and opportunities. trading as well as looking for good coins because i see it as a major task.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 12:55:20 PM
treat trading as business you work hard if u put your efforts u get profits   
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
October 24, 2018, 12:50:11 PM
Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well. Trading is not that easy, it requires a lot of research, and analysis treat trading as your Job!

One of my friend asked me about the current exchange he is using, and what coins to buy so he can make profit. Well, I don't give any advice regarding on this one because for me if you want to make profit you should know it on your own. I just give some advice that if he really wants to become a trader, go take the process, learn more and you will see what coins to buy especially during this bear trend.

How do you see your trading activities? Are you just here to buy and sell or you are here to have more good coins and hold it until you make profit?
Enough with the spoon feeding, if they want to learn then they must thrive to learn and not to spoon feed with someone because in the mean time you can rely on that person but what if that person gone or moved away? Do you still have to follow him because you want some help again? It may takes a lot longer to learn all the process but at least you learn it on your own way and not by feeding you all the details.
Almost everybody wants a free education, money, information, etc., but most of them they did not apply it on their daily lifestyle they just come and go as if nothing because they were dependent to someone. To become a trader is not that easy because it requires a lot of effort and patience to understand and to escape the losing streak with just a minimum amount that's being used for every information that you have to learn.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 24, 2018, 12:48:21 PM
If u maintain a rule for your trading then it can call job.Because trading have some usual work that have to do continue.If you run your trading section in manual system then it will be proper maintained.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 24, 2018, 12:27:23 PM
 Hello, I am a resident of Donetsk, I live in the Donetsk region (Donetsk People’s Republic). The shelling resulted my house was destroyed, and today I have no place to live. I am writing to you to ask for financial assistance, sorry for my english. I ask your indulgence
My bank details (MasterCard):
Btc
1DCvCDRMjZwptjggq3Td6Wiz8Q2uQrz1eZ
I will be glad to any help!
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
October 24, 2018, 12:35:29 PM
Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well. Trading is not that easy, it requires a lot of research, and analysis treat trading as your Job!

One of my friend asked me about the current exchange he is using, and what coins to buy so he can make profit. Well, I don't give any advice regarding on this one because for me if you want to make profit you should know it on your own. I just give some advice that if he really wants to become a trader, go take the process, learn more and you will see what coins to buy especially during this bear trend.

How do you see your trading activities? Are you just here to buy and sell or you are here to have more good coins and hold it until you make profit?
Enough with the spoon feeding, if they want to learn then they must thrive to learn and not to spoon feed with someone because in the mean time you can rely on that person but what if that person gone or moved away? Do you still have to follow him because you want some help again? It may takes a lot longer to learn all the process but at least you learn it on your own way and not by feeding you all the details.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
October 24, 2018, 11:58:04 AM

In the world of crypto, people don't need to become a "literal" professional trader with pure knowledge about trading technical terms, trading technical analysis, trading technical indicators or whatever trading tools is that. All professional analysis are bound to be spoiled because of the current state of volatility and fluctuations in cryptocurrency.

People just need basic knowledge to be able to build a great experienced. That experienced will teached them how to deal with all the risks involved in doing crypto trades. No need to undergo as full time or considered it as professional job if there is really no time for that. I have seen lots of people who become successful in doing trades but can't even understand how to read chart lines. That's why crypto trading is somehow really different from the usual trading (forex,stocks etc.)
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
October 24, 2018, 11:21:44 AM
True! Actually trading should be seen as a profession which also makes it a job but unfortunately, a lot of people see it as gambling instead.

When it comes to professions, you really want to learn so much to be able to get successful at what you are doing and if you by any chance make a mistake of taking it with levity, the chances of being dealt with huge failure is pretty close to 100%.

Trading is something that requires knowledge, practise and experience and if you are not patient enough to get it right, it will not be a good experience at all. Taking it as a job will require you to always put much effort into learning in most cases.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
October 24, 2018, 07:01:34 AM
actually I've been trading since 10 years ago, but not in crypto, I just learned to trade in crypto a few years ago, just like real trading, crypto trading is also very fun even though it's full of risk

What do you mean real trading? Which part of trading cryptocurrencies isn't real? :/

Do swing trading to reduce the stress though. I leave day trading since months ago, the stress is too high.

I'm sure by 'real trading' he meant traditional trading of Forex, commodities, derivatives, etc as trading cryptocurrencies is relatively new.

By swing trading, you mean taking a few pips? What trading platforms can this be done please? I also want to give up day trading due to the stress involved.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
October 24, 2018, 05:57:47 AM

This is the right choice to do for those people who started their adventure in trading. They really should know what they are doing first and start with the basic to do their own research on how the price changes, what is the purpose of the price chart and in time, they will learn everything while doing their own trade. I am pretty sure that the blame is in you if you advise what altcoin to invest when the bears hit the market. They will surely cry a lot and end up pointing their fingers on you and will surely hate investing again in crypto  Cheesy
Activity: 126
October 24, 2018, 05:41:00 AM
Iam doing day trader and take profit only 10% to 20% on every trade, and use stop loss 5%. Currently trading activity is second my job, but i can spend times for trading about 8 hours aday. To make profit consistent from trading is not easy and we can not guarantee to make profit monthly from it, so we should be use trading as second job.

This is very hard and one has to think twice before making trading his first job.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
October 24, 2018, 05:21:49 AM
Iam doing day trader and take profit only 10% to 20% on every trade, and use stop loss 5%. Currently trading activity is second my job, but i can spend times for trading about 8 hours aday. To make profit consistent from trading is not easy and we can not guarantee to make profit monthly from it, so we should be use trading as second job.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 04:27:47 AM

in the crypto world, I do two things, trading on some crypto that have high daily trading volume, and keep holding some crypto that I believe is suitable for investments like bitcoin and ethereum
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
October 24, 2018, 04:17:10 AM

Giving suggestions is not a bad thing tho,but convincing them to do that this is wrong,if your friend is new just help and guide him right way if you are good at it that is what the real friends will do.But no one really know which coins will give profits so explain him about the market situation and help him to understand invest and trade on your own risk with backup in case if he made loss.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
October 24, 2018, 04:06:28 AM
There are several ways to make profit from trading, but for sure you need to learn the basic and there is some misconception that mention trading could make people rich easily, but in reality people had difficulty to make profit, one of the way to earn profit is to hold the coin and sell it at right moment, to used this strategy the person need to see the potential and the possibility to go big, teading need a lot of dedication and experience, so its not an easy process to earn from trading
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
October 24, 2018, 03:36:56 AM
The problem with trading full time is that since trading is based on performance many new traders can't make money at the beginning so they basically can't support themselves unless they got a wife that works or they live with their parents or they are some part time student.

This is the reason why most traders these days with computers and mobile phones they usually trade part time with their supplemental full time job. And it's very rare for a trader to actually quit their day job and persuit trading full time.

Yes it's the reality but the truth is many can't make it in this business.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
October 24, 2018, 03:31:07 AM
Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well.
~snip~
That's why they say cryptocurrency world is cruel, they immediately plunge without knowing what they are doing with a high level of risk.
Yeah, they blame the market situation every time they lose money but in fact its their own fault why they lose money. Knowledge is very important, and in trading its a must to wear the right knowledge.

There are several coins that I hold for the future, because I'm sure the price of the coin will rise, and about 40% of my assets, i use for daily trading on a different coin.
At least you know well where to put your money. Newbies should set a goal like this. I also have good coins in my wallet because I believe good coins will survive and go high in the future.

people around here tend to jump in, head first, and expect to make profit right away. i think part of this wrong way of thinking comes from the fact that some times like last year because of the pumps, no matter what you bought you could make profit and that gave some people false confidence in their abilities.
otherwise anybody who started trading this year knows well enough that it is a hard thing that you can not be successful in unless you spend a lot of time familiarizing yourself with things that are going on in the market such as the altcoin pump and dumps.
That's true, the money you earned easily will be gone soon because for sure you don't know how to value that profit. Spending more time studying the market will make you more successful in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
October 24, 2018, 03:22:21 AM
people around here tend to jump in, head first, and expect to make profit right away. i think part of this wrong way of thinking comes from the fact that some times like last year because of the pumps, no matter what you bought you could make profit and that gave some people false confidence in their abilities.
otherwise anybody who started trading this year knows well enough that it is a hard thing that you can not be successful in unless you spend a lot of time familiarizing yourself with things that are going on in the market such as the altcoin pump and dumps.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
October 24, 2018, 03:00:48 AM

Exactly. Even how to use or how trade on a specific exchange require a little research.

A wise move. If you provide advice on 'what to buy to have profit", you might end up getting all the blame if he/she incurs a loss.

I would say 20% day trade and 80% "hodl till moon"
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
October 24, 2018, 02:50:37 AM

That is truth Creeps!  We should look at trading as a profession that we can develop and not buying and selling.  Trading, need times,  intelligence and understand.  You also needs to develop skills about how to trade professionally.  Remember that it is your capital we are talking about and that means you should guide it as you guide your jobs. 
We are at the time that we have a lot of distraction and that is what trading hate.  You need focus and perseverance in other to become a successful trader.  You need to work day and night gathering information about your trade and once you do that there is no way you will not become successful.
Pages:
Jump to: