Pages:
Author

Topic: Tron (TRX) I missed the opportunity.. sad... - page 15. (Read 3159 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
It's a pity you missed the opportunity just like myself. If you want to know about upcoming project or ICO that will moon then you got to be more active in exchange troll boxes and here in the forum. You will not lack information that will make you rich.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
I grabbed 3000 or so Tron at 0.08, saw a sharp increase and bought another 2000 at .15 or so. Another jump to its height and then watched it fall back down to .15/.16, where I traded in some litecoin and bought a sizeable amount.

I’m waiting for it to hit at least $1, ideally my goal would be $3 before I sold. I’m holding as long as it takes!
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
I dont understand why people sad when the miss the train. There is always train. Wait its time only and  woof wooofff go to your destination. Just wait man.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

i bought 2000 TRON at 0.2, the FUD around it is incredible, don't know what to do

1. sell now and cut the loses , only lose 100 % instead of 400
2. hold and hope for the best
3. buy some more, at least another 1-2k, it will rise to 1 $

Looking your opinion on this.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
Well initially I bought in a 0.03 and then again at 0.23 when I had some extra BTC to trade.  Overall, I'm down now because of this, but I didn't expect to get a rapid increase in my initial investment.  This is a coin to HODL.  It will only get better as more partnerships are announced.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Do not despair, the world of the crypto-investor is the way it is. Somewhere you lose, you find somewhere. No luck in this luck in another. The main thing is not to give up and work on! There are still many prospects ahead.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform
I bought a some coins and continue to hold. I think in the long term it will be profitable. Although I cannot know for sure.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

TRX was an ICO so through ICOs you will Find a golden opportunity,

try https://www.thekey.vip/ is now on ICO stage, look at it,

Ah yeah I heard the news, this is really a good news..
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I don't think it's too late to invest in TRX

agreed, it still so cheap, and it is now famous and everyone knows it, it may have good potential in the future
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

TRX was an ICO so through ICOs you will Find a golden opportunity,

try https://www.thekey.vip/ is now on ICO stage, look at it,
Activity: 420
Every day a coins gives a good opportunity, but how to catch luck . Be persistent and everything will turn out.
Activity: 154
Anyone who missed the opportunities are sad but you just have to try and try until you familiarize everythjng about this and you're gonna have success Smiley
Anyone think there’s still potential for this to go higher?

I think almost everyone has mixed idea about TRON. Anyway,Some one may give you proper answer...
Activity: 9
Anyone think there’s still potential for this to go higher?

It may be not too late if you have enough BTC and you can risk it. I am in a position that I can't take a risk at the moment, that's my concern. Otherwise I wouldn't feel upset this much.

But I think that TRX will not stay at this level. It will go up to minimum $1 according to their project back ground.. Don't feel upset.. Find a good dip and grab a TRX bag. Wish you all the best.

I 've not decided yet. lets see. hope you got them early. Good luck for your expectations.
Activity: 98
Activity: 238

But I think that TRX will not stay at this level. It will go up to minimum $1 according to their project back ground.. Don't feel upset.. Find a good dip and grab a TRX bag. Wish you all the best.

The same thing happened to me with XRB recently. I was thinking about adding it to my portfolio and it made +70% the next day. And I found nothing that supported such a move

Yeah it happens. that's unavoidable or our careless attitude. better to be vigilant always though..
Activity: 56

The same thing happened to me with XRB recently. I was thinking about adding it to my portfolio and it made +70% the next day. And I found nothing that supported such a move
Pages:
Jump to: