Pages:
Author

Topic: Tron (TRX) I missed the opportunity.. sad... - page 16. (Read 3159 times)

Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Too many FUD around TRX. After their white paper was published, some claims it was just copied from another white paper and it does not contain anything that would give investors assurance that project is profitable and will push through. But then again, it may just be FUD and they just want to bring down the price so whales can buy TRX at discounted price.
True. I checked out their whitepaper and there was nothing spectacular about it, but I will not call it a scammy coin either. TRON just like PACCoin went up all of a sudden and got dumped and is rising again currently. I am confused currently as to whether this coin would be a worthy investment or not since it seemed to have appeared out of nowhere in the top 10 crypto coins.

My advice is to buy some TRON at the current price and HODL it for the future since it is possible to earn huge profits from this coin in the long term if the developers continue updating it regularly driving the hype around it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Too many FUD around TRX. After their white paper was published, some claims it was just copied from another white paper and it does not contain anything that would give investors assurance that project is profitable and will push through. But then again, it may just be FUD and they just want to bring down the price so whales can buy TRX at discounted price.

lot of negative and positive ideas spreads in the internet about Tron. we can't even judge what is and who is correct. That's why say "Tron" is complicated right now to me. I can wait and see, meawhile If the coin rose like a rocket we will be worried. in case the coin did fall down, we will be happy that we didn't fall in the trap.. who knows..? 
TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

well i am soon creating for all those that missed tron a new opportunity

regards

Please let us know what is it  when you launch it..  Smiley
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

well i am soon creating for all those that missed tron a new opportunity

regards
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Don't worry, there are still plenty of opportunities for cryptocurrency markets, and there are plenty of other tokens that will rise if you miss a TRON.
Activity: 196
I don't think that you missed the train already, mate . Because still you have a chance to earn double amount with TRX. It's not like one pumping coin. It will hit 0.40, 0.60 and even  1$ very soon. TRON is one of the coins in top 10 in Coinmarketcap. So, still you can buy , mate.
This stupid trend of buying worthless coins that have over 100billion in coins is going stop hard and many people who did not do their research will lose their shirt from their back.

And I'm not talking about just Tron.

100%

Tron is a crap coin with an unbelievable supply.

Don't fret missing out on this one and don't be tempted to buy in on dips.

Be thankful you didn't get involved and look for a better project

What do you think about big names that join hands with them? such as ali baba etc... ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
This stupid trend of buying worthless coins that have over 100billion in coins is going stop hard and many people who did not do their research will lose their shirt from their back.

100%

Tron is a crap coin with an unbelievable supply.

Don't fret missing out on this one and don't be tempted to buy in on dips.

Be thankful you didn't get involved and look for a better project
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Yes, I agree that TRX has the potential for further growth.
I am holding it.

Are you trading or looking for a long term hold?
I believe TRX still have potential to rise even higher with more and more collaborations being announced by the founder.
Activity: 50
Still not too late IMO, further announcement to come and ties with major players.  Would think there is still scope for Tron to move forward in the charts.

Trx. I remember my story. I wan to buy this kind of coin a few days ago. I will use my eth to buy this. My eth is still in ether delta so i want to transfer it to my mew. When I am trying to withdraw it, ether delta does not processes it. I wonder why and what is the problem with etherdelta. With that, i cannot transfer so I will not be able to buy some trx. That hurts men. I kept trying but it does not work. Until trx increase and increase. I missed the opportunity also. I am calculating my profit if I made it. It is almost 1K USD.

Then i checked my hitbtc yesterday, i wonder there are some trx in there.

Luckily, somehow now you got some TRX. Hope it will rise again make profit for you. Cheers..!
Activity: 519
Merit: 101

Trx. I remember my story. I wan to buy this kind of coin a few days ago. I will use my eth to buy this. My eth is still in ether delta so i want to transfer it to my mew. When I am trying to withdraw it, ether delta does not processes it. I wonder why and what is the problem with etherdelta. With that, i cannot transfer so I will not be able to buy some trx. That hurts men. I kept trying but it does not work. Until trx increase and increase. I missed the opportunity also. I am calculating my profit if I made it. It is almost 1K USD.

Then i checked my hitbtc yesterday, i wonder there are some trx in there.

Well, Tron's sudden rise surprised me either. that's why i am still hesitating to invest in it, but at the same time some big names joining with them it leads me to think again. I don't know , this is complicated, getting in to the train or not.. undecidable.  Cheesy
Buy ETH. It will growth 10x for this two month

ETH is now too far away from us dude, it costs high. cannot afford, Thanks anyway for the suggestion
Its not the end of the cryptoworld theres a lot more coins that can give you what tron can give,theres a lot of them you just need to take sometime searching.

Hell ya, Agree, must search in depth. keep some good amount of money then find good fish like this. yeah we shouldn't worry about over split milk now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Buy ETH. It will growth 10x for this two month
TRX is 15 cents, it is time ro buy, I think by the  end of the year, coin will be 1 dollar worth, just have faith Smiley

MAY BE. I have a mixed feeling about this coin. rose too fast, no one seen such velocity in crypto market like this before. and on the other hand big names can be seen joining the project. i dont know...This is complicated..
Activity: 81

Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Its not the end of the cryptoworld theres a lot more coins that can give you what tron can give,theres a lot of them you just need to take sometime searching.
Pages:
Jump to: