Pages:
Author

Topic: Tron (TRX) I missed the opportunity.. sad... - page 20. (Read 3159 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I also missed it, there are too many opportunity in cryptocurrency market and we can not review all project and can not predict the price of all coin. But by joining some telegram channel related cryptocurrency and subcribe some youtube channel will help to find good opportunity and not more late to buy it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
This has been an insane pump, waiting for a dip to buy in but its not coming.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
it's funny i missed out on this because i researched on the coin a day before the jump.
But all hope is not lost. I will wait for it to deep so that i will get some coin and wait for to moon again.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
I'm feeling the same way like you. Right now, TRON is at $0.30 and it looks like it goes all the way up, and up, and up! The moment I gave up my TRON for Ripple, I thought it was the best thing to do instead of cashing out from my own pocket.

I'm still grateful about Ripple's unexpected growth, but I could have done better if I didn't sell my TRON just for Ripple. I just don't know why every time I sell as price keeps going down, why the prices surge all of a sudden. Dang.
Activity: 266
TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys
Although the price of TRON continues to rise, as far as I know, this token is Chinese, but Chinese people are very resistant to this token.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
so many opportunities are missing to buy something on the rise. the TRX is not the only one, unfortunately. but life does not end there, there will still be a lot of standing coins. good luck to us all
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
I just noticed it when the price exploded
very unfortunate miss event like this
congratulations for those who buy TRX when it is cheap
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
Gems are mostly hidden in plain sights. Just as you have been asked to do.... Research and research coins on exchange trading low.. ICOs... You would see some fantastic opportunities.
Merit: 100
TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys
Give yourself 3-4hrs everyday to do some research with the upcoming ICOs and altcoins,i am doing that so far i dont missed any opportunity,follow them and do some deep resaerch about their backgrounds.

You give a good suggestion. Research is always needed when we want to involve in any ico project.  Without a research, we will most do a blind action which will be ending in loss.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
spend your time looking the narjet and any news about coin. im feel so lucky im invest on tron when tron value still 0.08. just in one night i got 100% . this is real there is a lot hidden gold such as tron. another coin that is increasing so sunddenly is oyster pearl. glad i safe my coin. wish you luck and dont stop to learn.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I actually talk about TRX and its potential to rise in my Youtube channel, and I believe many who followed my channel got some of those tokens. I got TRX way back when it was 24-30 satoshi range in liqui.io. I am a pretty happy man!
That being said, I think you should still have a chance to get on board TRX! All the best!
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
You don't beat yourself over spilled milk because there would be many more milk to come... That's what I tell myself in crypto.

Beat yourself over missing out then you would fall depressed and lose focus on better deals ahead.
Activity: 238
Do research about coins, and select like five you really like. Focus on those five coins, and invest in them. Also, reading about different coins and news related to them is essential to finding good products.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Take a look at STORM.

Not much mentioned about these, however the CEO of Bittrex is in the team. Should be listed on there soon.

Also still cheap. Take a look and DYOR.

You say cheap, but it has already gone up 7 times since listing on coinmarketcap and Storm's market cap is now $354 million. Tron is $13 billion which 37 times bigger still, but you have to figure out if Storm has the same potential as Tron.

I read Fiverr which was launched in 2010 has a valuation of about $400 million. Storm has yet to start and already has a $354 million market cap. Isn't it a bit ridiculous?
Activity: 602
Main problem is TIME... you need too much time to know everything and every good project.. there are so much!
I think the best way is to read more discussions as possibile and take 1-2 hours a day to read more the many coins and actual projects that seem promising
Activity: 588
opportunity not only comes from a coin only. there are still a lot of coins going up ... stay on your own observations alone and find a consultant for your best crypto investment

This coin may also be growing. But not soon. It seems to me that now there will be a big correction of this coin after which the owl growth. There are still many opportunities to earn on altcoins.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
opportunity not only comes from a coin only. there are still a lot of coins going up ... stay on your own observations alone and find a consultant for your best crypto investment
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
TRX still has a huge potential to rise. You can buy TRX now but it is not going to be a quick profit.
You will have to wait for a few weeks/months before making a x5 or x10.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
If you follow those who are good in picking ICO's you will have the idea that this token will make it big in the future, you can still buy TRX if you wanted to but the price is kinda high for now however, I believe there are more surprises in store for this token and price will continue to go up but the increase is not as high as before.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Take a look at STORM.

Not much mentioned about these, however the CEO of Bittrex is in the team. Should be listed on there soon.

Also still cheap. Take a look and DYOR.
Pages:
Jump to: