Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 24. (Read 17772 times)

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
June 18, 2018, 08:03:29 AM
^  Sadly no.  And there's no need for alts to 'have something to offer' to profit off of them.  We're here to make BTC by trading in and out of alts (at least I know I am).  Let's get that one thing clear.  So there's no need to be condescending.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 09:31:27 PM
Lmao

are there still people buying tron? that coin has nothing to offer, i really do not understand why there are so many hype about it
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 08:18:47 PM
Yesterday i send all my TRX to binance in order to have/follow the swap. I dont know why but this coin give me a lot of hopes to have many satisfactions, thats means hundreds and hundreds thousand "things" of fiats money in change.
Activity: 75
June 17, 2018, 10:20:48 AM
Does anyone know if it safe to use the new tron wallets on the tron website?
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
June 16, 2018, 02:53:31 PM
The full implementation of the proposed TRON functions will take several years. That seems to me very attractive, since TRX is not yet finalized and while its price is far from the real cost, you need to buy it now while it is still inexpensive. I think TRX has a bright future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
June 16, 2018, 02:37:35 PM
Whales will love to see how far the value will be before they will start riding with the project, leaving every newbies in the middle of their trap, but as we see there's real investors behind which making the value rise more, it can take a long way to ride and many room for reaching much higher level  Grin Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
June 13, 2018, 02:27:48 PM
A cryptocurrency as TRON. He moves to the top with a fairly high speed and has a pretty nice benefit compared to others. So we expect the best from her.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 01:06:26 PM
the bittorent purchase marketing didnt really caught on https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/tron/usd
legendary
June 13, 2018, 12:49:13 PM
^  Change red to green.  I thought it read 'TRON IS GONE, JUSTIN SUN RAN AWAY, DUMP NOW' at first.  Cheesy
Activity: 48
June 13, 2018, 12:48:08 PM
Merge decentralized players: TRON buys BitTorrent Inc.

TRON founder Justin Sun bought the company behind the P2P file sharing protocol BitTorrent.
The billion-dollar TRON platform is committed to decentralizing the network.

Do you have a link for that? Sounds like big news.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
June 13, 2018, 12:36:11 PM
Merge decentralized players: TRON buys BitTorrent Inc.

TRON founder Justin Sun bought the company behind the P2P file sharing protocol BitTorrent.
The billion-dollar TRON platform is committed to decentralizing the network.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
June 13, 2018, 07:33:59 AM
Aaaand it's down...  Way down.  A little more and I'm gonna be at a loss aka bag hold territory.  I think I may have rooted for this one a little too much.  Lmao.

Still banking on the 26th for a come back tho.  We'll see...
TRON is no exemption because the market is down, I am glad I sold when the price was at 900 sats and bitcoin has not dump yet.
Well, you just hold mate, time will come it will again rise like the trends we have seen in the past, as for me, I am thinking of getting an entry with the price now.
legendary
June 13, 2018, 06:26:14 AM
Aaaand it's down...  Way down.  A little more and I'm gonna be at a loss aka bag hold territory.  I think I may have rooted for this one a little too much.  Lmao.

Still banking on the 26th for a come back tho.  We'll see...
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
June 13, 2018, 04:58:22 AM
TRX Migration Notice

TRON Mainnet is launching soon.

Token migration from ERC20 TRX to Mainnet TRX will occur between June 21st – June 25th (GMT+8).

If your TRX is held on an exchange, no action is required.

If your TRX is held in a wallet, you must deposit your TRX to an exchange before June 24, 2018 to avoid any losses.

From June 21st– 25th, TRX withdrawals on exchanges will be suspended. On June 25th, both TRX deposits and withdraws on exchanges will be suspended. Deposits and withdraws will resume on June 26th. During this period, TRX trading will not be affected.
 If your TRX is held in a wallet and you were not aware of the migration notice, or saw the migration notice after June 25th, please visit our permanent token-exchange counter to exchange your tokens for Mainnet TRX.

you can safely move your TRX tokens to BINANCE asap, you can see the mainnet countdown HERE

BINANCE is supporting TRX MainNet Token Swap as you can read HERE
Activity: 364
June 12, 2018, 07:20:40 AM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

I also think that this cryptocurrency is very fast that is madly torn to the top. And I envy those people who have invested in it before because for them soon will come a great benefit.
Activity: 239
June 12, 2018, 06:38:54 AM
TRON is a blockchain-based, open-source protocol for the global digital entertainment industry. TRON supports various kinds of blockchain networks and smart contract systems, including bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Qtum, and other public blockchain smart contracts, provides developers with multiprotocol infrastructure for entertainment app development, and allows users to enjoy smooth multiprotocol smart networks.
Read more https://icodrops.com/tron/
legendary
June 12, 2018, 06:16:20 AM
In case you guys don't know yet, Justin Sun just acquired Bittorrent Inc.  What he plans to do with it and its intellectual property is anybody's guess.  But the company could have enough talent to complement Tron's development.

As for the price, I don't know...  I'm still banking that it would trend higher once voting for SR's begin at the end of the month.
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
June 12, 2018, 02:05:21 AM
I think TRX could give a lot of satisfactions to investors in the future. The only thing I have not fully understood is why to oblige people to send token to exchange for the swap. Anyway this is what they choose and I'll will follow them. In next days if market price will decrease again I will buy some more

The current ERC-20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain will be replaced with Trons own chain, hence if you keep the token in your wallet they will be worthless so you need to send it to an exchange
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
June 12, 2018, 12:30:18 AM
I noticed it also. I hope it is not being pumped and after to be dumped. We should trade with caution because the movement is tremendous.

many updates, partnerships and other reasons for increase, and its been steady growth not overnight
Tron stepped much faster in the future with the increasing TRON development bringing this Tron so inflated and capable of being a dependable coin. for its development that is still able to rise rapidly again, able to make a crazy rise on Tron. so to support the madness TRON is indispensable for the future.
TRX still has a good volume and sitting in the top 10.
The price was down right now but we know and have seen in the past that it could pump, so for me the price is good for buying opportunity.
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 11, 2018, 10:19:01 PM
I noticed it also. I hope it is not being pumped and after to be dumped. We should trade with caution because the movement is tremendous.

many updates, partnerships and other reasons for increase, and its been steady growth not overnight
Tron stepped much faster in the future with the increasing TRON development bringing this Tron so inflated and capable of being a dependable coin. for its development that is still able to rise rapidly again, able to make a crazy rise on Tron. so to support the madness TRON is indispensable for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: