Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 26. (Read 17772 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
June 07, 2018, 11:43:04 AM
It's an amazing coin. TRX has already surprised me a few times and I think that in the future it will continue to do so. This coin can grow at a time when the whole market is falling down. Sometimes I use it.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
June 07, 2018, 09:51:02 AM
^  The January high was nowhere close to a super nova.  Have you seen how high XRP's ATH went?  3 USD per XRP!  I (and I bet anybody else) never thought it was gonna be possible for it to go over a buck but it did.

Now...  Just look how they've set up TRX.  It's worth a gamble imo.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 09:35:17 AM
In my opinion, it reached incredible prices in january, and followed a lower profile than the jan prices. I think it is a promising coin and has a good potential to bring good profits to its holders and traders in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
June 07, 2018, 09:22:46 AM
^  Bag holders?  No bag holders here...  Not yet at least.  Wink  TRX hasn't even gone super nova yet.  And I think that could happen when voting for SR's start on June 26.  It won't happen right off the bat but tho cos there could be some speculators dumping around that time.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
June 06, 2018, 07:02:21 PM
I think Tron coins will easily reach the top 10 best. Because what I see the development of Tron coins very rapidly and if the price continues to rise in the near future. I think the end of this year Tron can break the record of the highest Altcoin price.
Any reason for your price targets? There is only a pump machine in the background, but from a fundamental point of view I can not see any benefits for holders.

classic bagholders,
you will see this kind of statements on tweeter or any social media related to Tron(TRX).
everyday you will see them shilling this project even though it did nothing to them.
(if you guys consider those partnership with 100 followers or unknown project as a real deal,you must be naive).
and migrating their system from ERC20 won't make it any better,it's just pile of shit created to shill it and hype it.
until we are seeing a real product,it can not be considered as a real project.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 03:31:12 PM
That's really really impressive, let's hope that it continues to go crazy for a while longer, I'm still really skeptical about most cryptocurrencies that aren't as established because I prefer a cautious approach
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 02:31:35 PM
I think Tron coins will easily reach the top 10 best. Because what I see the development of Tron coins very rapidly and if the price continues to rise in the near future. I think the end of this year Tron can break the record of the highest Altcoin price.
Any reason for your price targets? There is only a pump machine in the background, but from a fundamental point of view I can not see any benefits for holders.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 12:47:39 PM
I'll be waiting for it. Tron also gonna be crazy in this month as it will release on Indodax, the biggest exchange on SE Asia.
I'm hoping the price will rise after they got the new exchange.

I do not know if it happens this month but I am sure that TRON will really go crazy this year. That is why I have already bought a lot of TRX altcoins. I will try to be patient not to sell them at least for a year.
Activity: 602
June 05, 2018, 12:04:31 PM
can tron see good recovery again? https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/tron
Activity: 308
June 05, 2018, 07:27:07 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
June 05, 2018, 06:21:10 AM
Unfortunately I bought tron from almost ath, so I will keep them until it see high levels, and when I get my money back I will sell all of tron, I dont trust to team and project anymore.
Activity: 182
June 05, 2018, 05:56:51 AM
Look at that now, Tron is in the 10 position in coinmarketcap. Today tron is listing in my local exchange called indodax and I think it's make a little pump so Tron can get in 10 position in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 378
June 05, 2018, 03:25:42 AM
I really did expect the Tron coin to be this fast. Even in just a short time, the price can touch very high. If Tron continues to grow rapidly and the price continues to rise, I'm sure the end of this year Tron can reach the top 10 best.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
June 05, 2018, 03:04:28 AM
Good News for TRX Believers: TRX to get listed on the Indonesian exchange, Indodax

Justin Sun and the Tron (TRX) Foundation are consistently persistent as for getting new listings for TRX in the crypto-market. Around 2 hours
back, Justin Sun reported via Twitter that TRX will now be accessible for trading on the Indonesian exchange, Indodax, starting June 5th.

In the tweet, Justin had this to state:

"#TRON $TRX #TRX will be available to trade with $Rupiah at @IndodaxOfficial, deposit starts from June 4th 2018 at 8:00 WIB, trading
starts from June 5th, 2018 at 15:00 WIB"

The TRON community has been ceaselessly satisfied with the progress of the venture and token that the reactions to the above tweet,
straightforwardly demonstrated their esteem for Justin Sun. One client by the name of Adam Samaeli had this to say in regards to the progress:

"Everybody please give Justin and his hardworking team a round of applause. Great work!!!!"

To continue reading: https://cointopper.com/news/good-news-for-trx-believers-trx-to-get-listed-on-the-indonesian-exchange-indodax
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
June 03, 2018, 11:53:05 PM
TRON is a very cool coin, and its market cap is growing. I am very happy that this alt started to gain these days. I foresee that TRON will gain a lot in 2018-2019.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 11:15:47 PM
Yes, I am very surprised with the development of Tron coins very rapidly. The price of Tron coins can reach a very high value in just a short time. I'm sure the end of this year Tron can touch a very high value. Yes, of course, Tron can get into the top 10.
Activity: 123
June 03, 2018, 10:39:44 PM
Moreover, before 1 month the price was very weak ($ 0.0021) then after that there has been a big jump in the value of market cap and the price too, which has grown exponentially (more than 388% in the last week) and became $0.18. As well, it is expected That this progress is continuing in the coming period.
In otherwise, Maybe this is the right moment to buy a big value of this currency, then to invest is the best way to grow the financial budget.
Activity: 350
June 03, 2018, 10:05:02 PM
I'll be waiting for it. Tron also gonna be crazy in this month as it will release on Indodax, the biggest exchange on SE Asia.
I'm hoping the price will rise after they got the new exchange.
Activity: 168
June 03, 2018, 07:59:28 PM
Maybe it's worth it, because before the beginning of this big correction of the entire crypt market, the TRON has been very successful going up, despite all the problems on its way, so it's up to you to decide, but my advice is to get acquainted with its documentation
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1176
June 03, 2018, 07:48:30 PM
when we can change the erc 20 token to trx coins?
Pages:
Jump to: