Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 25. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 27
June 11, 2018, 09:33:47 PM
TRON this month has gone into indodax I believe the future trx have good potential to be used as long-term savings, the price also began to increase even a little bit  Wink
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 06:08:58 PM
Tron coin market supply is sure very large which is the lose point for investor because any time its price can drop and all the investor will be block for some time and when will they come out back at that price so care full invest your money in this coin.
  :)And don't invest your money in the any single coin and it should be divide into four and five different coins.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 06:00:33 PM
TRON this month has gone into indodax I believe the future trx have good potential to be used as long-term savings, the price also began to increase even a little bit
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 05:57:19 PM
I think TRX could give a lot of satisfactions to investors in the future. The only thing I have not fully understood is why to oblige people to send token to exchange for the swap. Anyway this is what they choose and I'll will follow them. In next days if market price will decrease again I will buy some more
Activity: 266
June 11, 2018, 03:30:56 AM
TRON is a very good technology and it is future coin. So I should definitely invest in Tron.This is the right time to invest in Tron . Investors need not panic stay calm be patient.Tron will definitely give good returns.
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
June 11, 2018, 02:27:14 AM
I am about to invest in tron as well, and was doing some research. The bad part is that whatever the project is doing, is unclear to me. But what matters the most is the popular opinion, and at the moment most people are going crazy and there will be more to come. Do does this mean for me? More investors to come in the near future, which will result in bringing the price up.  Roll Eyes

The roadpmap is very long but finally wirh the main net we should start to see thing move again. Tron is a blockchain that can be used like Ethereum regarding ICOs and utility token. That‘s the simple way to explain it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 02:40:34 PM
Quite a mixed opinion from TRX investors. I guess people are just too eager to jump guns and draw conclusion when things go downstream for a week or so. Mind you, most of these people would buy TRX again if it only pumps 10% and post GIFs of rocket / moon claiming that TRX is the best project ever.

I am waiting for the serious growth of the price of TRON. I have invested some dollars in this cryptocurrency this year, and I am planning to make good money on this great altcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
June 10, 2018, 11:27:10 AM
I am about to invest in tron as well, and was doing some research. The bad part is that whatever the project is doing, is unclear to me. But what matters the most is the popular opinion, and at the moment most people are going crazy and there will be more to come. Do does this mean for me? More investors to come in the near future, which will result in bringing the price up.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
June 10, 2018, 11:20:19 AM
As of now trons price is not going up but it is really stable so far, but behind that Justin is really working hard to keep TRX on top. I mean those incoming partnership are the big thing for this one, the marketshift and incoming alibaba partnership will surely make TRX on top in due time. So as a hodler i believe there's a lot of good things will be happening for TRX this year.
Activity: 602
June 10, 2018, 09:54:03 AM
Massive correction for tron
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/tron
Is it good entry for mainnet launching?
Activity: 182
June 10, 2018, 09:05:48 AM
Even though i believe in trx, i think x40 is a risky investment. We can see it with many popular coins of the last bull run
Activity: 164
June 10, 2018, 09:03:19 AM
Yes, this is a good rise, and I hope there will be a lot of this in the world, because this is what is missing in the crypto-currency market, and this is a good indicator for the last time.

That rise did not last long. It dropped together with other coins recently.
Activity: 322
June 10, 2018, 09:00:08 AM
I also believe that it will soon enter even the top 10 because it is quite a progressive cryptocurrency in this field of activity and it will not fall sharply but will grow sharply for sure.
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 08:59:42 AM
Tron is never going to touch the all time high again, specially because the CEO has already dumped a lot of their tokens on the entire market, that is the main reason of why it will not happen
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
June 10, 2018, 08:57:44 AM
yes, growth is visible and demand for it is visible, but I would not be so encouraging, because the developers do not support it and do not develop it anymore. And maybe this factor can become key in the future
Activity: 42
June 10, 2018, 08:49:56 AM
TRON has significant problems. The development team did not provide the finished product. There is no clear understanding of the project. We are waiting for news. Then it will be clear where the price of the coin goes. But the premonitions are not very good.  Shocked
Activity: 140
June 09, 2018, 11:55:55 PM
TRON has the permission of the user to freely publish and store in the form of self-administered decentralization on a free and uncontrolled basis, which may be posted or taken down for storage or surveillance. TROn is not as crazy as you did to speak
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
June 09, 2018, 11:17:27 PM
Yes, this is a good rise, and I hope there will be a lot of this in the world, because this is what is missing in the crypto-currency market, and this is a good indicator for the last time.
There is no good rise yet, price is still cheap as the entire market is also down.
I think it will give us a chance to accumulate more and it might drop to 600 sats again, I will be waiting for this chance, I have a feeling it will happen.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 06:10:11 AM
The rate at which TRON is growing is very impressive and I hope it will keep this good quality and if the price continues to grow like this, it will probably be listed among the best coin in crypto because of it potential.
Activity: 115
June 09, 2018, 06:03:41 AM
Quite a mixed opinion from TRX investors. I guess people are just too eager to jump guns and draw conclusion when things go downstream for a week or so. Mind you, most of these people would buy TRX again if it only pumps 10% and post GIFs of rocket / moon claiming that TRX is the best project ever.
Pages:
Jump to: