Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 51. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 6
March 23, 2018, 03:03:52 PM
I have already invested on TRX and I got profit, TRX is have good chances grow up in coming days because Test Lunch this month ending hence this is the right time to invest on TRX
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
March 23, 2018, 02:53:37 PM
My view is that the startup is not good looking since a inadequate  plan for Blockchain tecnology. I would think twice as it seem more of a scam with the passing time.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 02:39:26 PM
I would never invest in Tron or Verge
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 02:36:19 PM
It’s already in top 20 still growing even I invested this coin while the price was really high but based on research Tron sister company already recognised by Chinese government even lots of good news about Tron I think I invested.
Activity: 182
March 23, 2018, 02:23:37 PM
 I have heard about her I'm going to invest to see what's going on, I hope she keeps going up to profit
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 02:17:48 PM
Im a little confused, and I hope someone can help me understand what will happen. Will the TRX ERC20 token be converted into Tron Coin on the 'Test Net' or the 'Main Net'?
Merit: 20
March 20, 2018, 11:38:12 PM
Billions of centralized coin and those who have it hanging on saying it'll come back. Unless they do a multi billion coin burn I can't see tron doing anything. The creator and a lucky handful did well during the pump but in my eyes it's just another money pump that will be irrelevant. It also has Chinese government paws all over it, stay away, probably funding best Korea

It mainly depends on development and adoption. In fact most people believe that exchanges are a big driver of value. They are wrong. It may impact the short term price prediction but it is far less relevant for the long term.
yup that's what I'm saying90% of these alt coins on the exchange go up cause people pump them not caring a bit about the coins potential. My coworker made 16,000 bucks in a couple hours during the pump to .21 I just look as tron as a shitcoin. People blame fud but there are loads of good news and predictions of tron going to 5 dollars, I highly doubt it
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
March 20, 2018, 11:25:11 PM
Billions of centralized coin and those who have it hanging on saying it'll come back. Unless they do a multi billion coin burn I can't see tron doing anything. The creator and a lucky handful did well during the pump but in my eyes it's just another money pump that will be irrelevant. It also has Chinese government paws all over it, stay away, probably funding best Korea

It mainly depends on development and adoption. In fact most people believe that exchanges are a big driver of value. They are wrong. It may impact the short term price prediction but it is far less relevant for the long term.
Merit: 20
March 20, 2018, 11:11:13 PM
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 2036
March 20, 2018, 01:01:43 AM
I bought into the hype of this coin when it dropped from it's ATH to .11, It was my first attempt at catching an alt as it bottomed and bounced and hopefully had steady gains.

Then the bottom continued to drop and the death spiral of 2018 took it down further. My bonus is that it was essentially found money that I invested and it was only the amount I was willing to lose.

So I will be a bagholder to the end on this one, because maybe this all star development team can pull their heads out of their a$$es and start laying down some solid evidence that they are worthwhile. I have seen promises so far that have gone no where, and teasers to the next big partnership. Either way, I check the price every couple of days but have long since lost the hope of a steady rise.

Anyone thinking of investing in TRX, this is probably a good time if you believe they can make something happen, as all the crap news has already come out(plagiarism and what not) but do so only with money you are okay never seeing again.
Activity: 98
March 20, 2018, 12:57:09 AM
it will be a good thing, just a lot of FUD from the haters. HODL!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 12:53:41 AM
I hope it will reach top 10, because it is promising coin and in 2018 we will see x2-x5 of TRX  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
March 19, 2018, 05:28:10 AM
Have just read, already more than 500K ppl hold TRX.

If true that means a lot of bag holders... and not a lot of people who what to pick up their bags. Anyone interested in TRON is already invested, where will the buying come from? 
Activity: 107
March 18, 2018, 11:04:41 AM
I am about to invest in tron as well, and was doing some research. The bad part is that whatever the project is doing, is unclear to me. lets wait for bull market
Activity: 128
March 18, 2018, 10:59:24 AM
Never buy TRX. I think TRX is a cryptocurrency issued by crooks. Buying TRX is not as good as buying BTC, which is the best as a cryptocurrency.

Activity: 7
March 18, 2018, 10:55:14 AM
Have just read, already more than 500K ppl hold TRX.
Activity: 76
March 18, 2018, 12:48:49 AM
I think TRON will soon reach the top 10 in the future
Activity: 69
March 18, 2018, 12:38:25 AM
Soon TRON will be back to its peak
Activity: 237
Merit: 107
March 18, 2018, 12:32:31 AM
I assume this question has been asked so many times to the point where its annoying but ive had my TRX floating in binance for a while and its driving me nuts and i cant get a definitive answer as to where i can safely keep my TRX... Huh

MyEtherWallet - That's where I store my ERC20 tokens. Theres a step by step guide on their site how to set up a wallet and deposit etc. I'd recommend buying a hardware wallet such as a Ledger Nano S which can be used in conjunction with MEW.

But when Main Net launch I heard that we can't keep them on Ledger Nano, so where to store them than?

I check the TRON webpage, register there; I got BTC ETH and TRON wallet is that the correct place for HODL? Can I send TRON ERC20 token direct to that wallet from Ledger Nano?

https://tron.network/enindex.html

Peace

What r u smoke bro? buy tron now for 370...hodl..sold 1-2 months later for 2k  and forget it for 3 months...then repeat Cool

lol, no I can’t smoke there I am.  Grin

I try to express a question, there I explain what I see after register TRON Network.

My question is?
Can I store my coins there? When Main Net launch, will the ERC20 token Tron automatically became the NEW Coin?

Peace
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
March 17, 2018, 07:32:27 AM
Yes, it is a potential long-term coin. I have also hold it.

Yes you are right that's why I am wondering why so many people been hating TRX saying that is a scammed of fraud maybe because they bought when TRX on it's ATH because of hyped without knowing what's the fundamentals of TRX.
Just buy more and hold, they are traded in most exchanges and this will help if the platform gets live already.
People will FOMO and it will bring the price to the moon again, we have to learn from the past because in general, if we are holding coins that are in the top 10, we could have make a lot of profit already, the return is really good for long term.
Pages:
Jump to: