Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 52. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
March 17, 2018, 06:08:07 AM
StealthPay gives you the possibility buy TRON with cash if you are registered on Bittrex.

Here are the steps to go:

1) Get a XST address on Bittrex.
2) Buy StealthCoin with cash transfer here: http://www.stealthpay.com/buyxst (Western Union, MoneyGram, Contact, Unistream, Ria Money Transfer, Leader, Sigue Money Transfer, Intel Express)
3) Exchange XST (StealthCoin) to BTC on Bittrex.
4) Buy TRON with BTC.

No limits. Enjoy.

www.stealthpay.com

shit...totally invalid..
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
March 17, 2018, 06:04:35 AM
I assume this question has been asked so many times to the point where its annoying but ive had my TRX floating in binance for a while and its driving me nuts and i cant get a definitive answer as to where i can safely keep my TRX... Huh

MyEtherWallet - That's where I store my ERC20 tokens. Theres a step by step guide on their site how to set up a wallet and deposit etc. I'd recommend buying a hardware wallet such as a Ledger Nano S which can be used in conjunction with MEW.

But when Main Net launch I heard that we can't keep them on Ledger Nano, so where to store them than?

I check the TRON webpage, register there; I got BTC ETH and TRON wallet is that the correct place for HODL? Can I send TRON ERC20 token direct to that wallet from Ledger Nano?

https://tron.network/enindex.html

Peace

What r u smoke bro? buy tron now for 370...hodl..sold 1-2 months later for 2k  and forget it for 3 months...then repeat Cool
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 04:50:27 AM
Yes, it is a potential long-term coin. I have also hold it.

Yes you are right that's why I am wondering why so many people been hating TRX saying that is a scammed of fraud maybe because they bought when TRX on it's ATH because of hyped without knowing what's the fundamentals of TRX.
Activity: 237
Merit: 107
March 17, 2018, 04:47:39 AM
I assume this question has been asked so many times to the point where its annoying but ive had my TRX floating in binance for a while and its driving me nuts and i cant get a definitive answer as to where i can safely keep my TRX... Huh

MyEtherWallet - That's where I store my ERC20 tokens. Theres a step by step guide on their site how to set up a wallet and deposit etc. I'd recommend buying a hardware wallet such as a Ledger Nano S which can be used in conjunction with MEW.

But when Main Net launch I heard that we can't keep them on Ledger Nano, so where to store them than?

I check the TRON webpage, register there; I got BTC ETH and TRON wallet is that the correct place for HODL? Can I send TRON ERC20 token direct to that wallet from Ledger Nano?

https://tron.network/enindex.html

Peace
Activity: 237
Merit: 107
March 17, 2018, 04:29:17 AM
Main net is supposedly launching March 31st. Let's see how that goes. Maybe we will see some upward movement in price, hopefully the market will in general!

Small correction  Smiley :

Test net launch date is still the same - March 31st. The launch of the main net will be advanced from July 1st to May 31st.

When main net launch will it be a new coin than? What shall I do with the TRON on Ledger Nano?

Peace
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 04:06:46 AM
Yes, it is a potential long-term coin. I have also hold it.
Activity: 128
March 17, 2018, 03:41:06 AM
StealthPay gives you the possibility buy TRON with cash if you are registered on Bittrex.

Here are the steps to go:

1) Get a XST address on Bittrex.
2) Buy StealthCoin with cash transfer here: http://www.stealthpay.com/buyxst (Western Union, MoneyGram, Contact, Unistream, Ria Money Transfer, Leader, Sigue Money Transfer, Intel Express)
3) Exchange XST (StealthCoin) to BTC on Bittrex.
4) Buy TRON with BTC.

No limits. Enjoy.

www.stealthpay.com
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
March 16, 2018, 01:10:59 PM
Main net is supposedly launching March 31st. Let's see how that goes. Maybe we will see some upward movement in price, hopefully the market will in general!

Small correction  Smiley :

Test net launch date is still the same - March 31st. The launch of the main net will be advanced from July 1st to May 31st.
Activity: 41
March 16, 2018, 12:23:10 PM
Activity: 41
March 16, 2018, 12:16:55 PM

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 12:09:25 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
March 16, 2018, 11:43:04 AM

Wow, Nasdaq just publish PR pieces without editorial oversight?  Thats straight from TRON marketing department.  The only thing consistent about TRON is the downward trend of the price, and to be fair, the marketing machine.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
March 16, 2018, 01:22:23 AM
Damn the price is really depressing now, it just keep on going down. I am too scare to check my blockfolio now, maybe I should delete this app.

do you guys think the price will recover?

Sad to say it is not just Tron that dropped down big in prices. Yesterday maybe only around 3 coins in the top 200 in coinmarketcap are increasing in prices. And I already deleted all the coins in my blockfolio as it is stressing me a lot. I'll just add them back when I feel the market is recovering well.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
March 15, 2018, 10:08:35 PM
Damn the price is really depressing now, it just keep on going down. I am too scare to check my blockfolio now, maybe I should delete this app.

do you guys think the price will recover?
Activity: 55
March 15, 2018, 09:56:51 PM
May have to do with  Huh Tongue:

"Tron (TRX) Dogs Breeding Launches – Puppy Madness Unleashes!"
https://cryptocurrencynews.com/crypto-games/tron-trx-dogs-breeding/
Activity: 88
March 12, 2018, 01:14:45 PM
The 8 most popular nicknames picked out of thousands of submissions are out,  come and vote and pick your favorite name! As for the repeated nicknames, the priority will be given to the person who submitted the first ===>>https://twitter.com/Tronfoundation/status/973169021800521728
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
March 12, 2018, 07:34:24 AM
Tron is a big scam folks, after this con artist justin sun announced the date for a big announcement for another announcement, they threw lots of coins on the market and made $$$. All these false Alibaba shills. What is with the 100 guys that worked for Alibaba and are now on the Tron Team. You know what? That was a big lie, and a little bit of googling shows that some of these guys are none existant. They are pictures from the internet, nothing more.
I don t care if you think this is FUD, if you are intelligent you sell your Tron coins. You can hold them, but don t cry if this scam goes to zero.

Try proving your words Huh
Where is the information!
Do not say something that is not true if you can not prove it

This Fud is going to be famous among the trader and hodler in the world of cryptocurrency.
Without trusted source they try to publish the fud news which make people panic. Its not about bitcoin only but the other too
Please stop spread news without good and trusted source.

How about this for a source - contributions to their own github https://github.com/tronprotocol/java-tron/graphs/contributors.  There has been some activity in recent days so maybe they are finally working on it?
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
March 12, 2018, 07:33:59 AM
Tron is a big scam folks, after this con artist justin sun announced the date for a big announcement for another announcement, they threw lots of coins on the market and made $$$. All these false Alibaba shills. What is with the 100 guys that worked for Alibaba and are now on the Tron Team. You know what? That was a big lie, and a little bit of googling shows that some of these guys are none existant. They are pictures from the internet, nothing more.
I don t care if you think this is FUD, if you are intelligent you sell your Tron coins. You can hold them, but don t cry if this scam goes to zero.

This Fud is going to be famous among the trader and hodler in the world of cryptocurrency.
Without trusted source they try to publish the fud news which make people panic. Its not about bitcoin only but the other too

Rank is still newbie. Fud is taking the opportunity to get a very cheap price. But without reliable evidence will not be useful a Fud
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
March 12, 2018, 06:36:17 AM

Pages:
Jump to: