Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 64. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 10:52:24 AM
TRON (TRX) will be laughing it s own main-net and it s schedule for the 31 of March at the same as the coin burning be aware  Grin
Activity: 252
January 24, 2018, 10:48:03 AM
Congratulation TRX listed Bitfinex exchange https://twitter.com/bitfinex/status/956168713337745409
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 10:46:40 AM
Bitfinex now supports deposits of RLC, RCN, REP, ELF, AID, TRX & SNGLS. The tokens will be tradable against BTC, ETH & USD as of 4PM UTC today.
https://medium.com/bitfinex/new-tokens-added-to-bitfinex-f00391305214
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
January 24, 2018, 02:20:49 AM
Also there was news, announced Chen Zhiqiang, the leader of TRON’s technical department, that Achieve over 1 thousand transactions per second with PoS-based TBFT consensus mechanism. If only Justin, again will not merge TRON, then we will recover quickly
Activity: 187
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 02:12:56 AM
With all the hype and Tron talk you'd think it would be more than 631 sat!!!! It's price just doesn't add up to all the talk.  I guess people like to talk about it and not buy it!  Is that it!?

Ah no, tell me why any coin is valued as much as it is? tell me why bitcoin was worth $20k?

There was constant hype around ripple, constant news and talk and the price sat and even went down. Then one day with no real adoption by banks news it shoots up to $3.30, tell me why? Infact most coins have done that so nothing surprises me with Crypto anymore. TRX has a realworld use, supporters and a niche, that is all a nice cooking pot for me compared to the other scams out there...
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
January 24, 2018, 01:18:52 AM
Yesterday there was a news that on March 31 the main network will be launched. According to the developers, all the functionality is checked and works, and they are ready to launch the main network. Plus, new functions will be introduced. I think that TRON should be restored at least a little
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 12:53:04 AM
I think tron has a good advertisements but lacks of potential that's why I didn't invest into it regardless of the volume of people talking about it or trading for it. I just can't see it booming like ripple would. At least in my opinion.
Activity: 81
January 24, 2018, 12:32:19 AM
Tron is a scam coin.  Tron IS going crazy.  Going crazy down to crash 0.

Still can't believe idiots are investing in vaporware.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 12:16:06 AM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

I tried to look at my coinomi wallet, still not listed TRON (TRX) coin in my multi cryptocurrency wallet. Any multi cryptocurrency wallet like coinomi had this coin wallet?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 12:12:46 AM
I sent a trx (TRoN) on January 10 from the exchange yobit.net to the exchange binance.com.
I do not have my coins until now. TxReceipt Status: Fail
Link to tracker:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x44484383582032697effd9c6bb869ff0820bd81ccd2ebd94e3cf09c2558c158e
Why can not I get my trx? Where can I get an answer? Who will fix the non-working tracker?
Activity: 102
January 23, 2018, 06:25:15 PM
With all the hype and Tron talk you'd think it would be more than 631 sat!!!! It's price just doesn't add up to all the talk.  I guess people like to talk about it and not buy it!  Is that it!?
Activity: 252
January 23, 2018, 03:58:08 PM
tron is a subcoin that excites people who add color to the world of ​​crypto. people made great investments trona. expectations are too high. it will be one of the big coins later on.
Activity: 229
January 23, 2018, 03:46:52 PM
    Tonight it was the ICO of oCoin to, that is correletad to Tron.

Exactly. Moreover the TRON website (which is actually available in English, even though people here claim it is Chinese only) provides a link to the github repository. There both the source code and a tutorial how to install it can be found. I absolutely cannot understand how persistent these FUD claims like "TRON has no product !" circulate on the web for weeks even though with just a few minutes of research it is so easy to see that

1. There is source code available for everyone to see
    2. There are constant enhancements to the code for everyone on github to see
    3. First products like oCoin and TRON puppies are going live

I have a masters degree in computer science with specialization in networking and I am convinced that the idea of TRON definitely has the potential to change the internet. P2P overlay networks have been a field of studies already in the 90s because it is a fact that they have quite some advantages over the client-server model which suffers from scalability issues more and more these days. TRON uses these in combination with the blockchain to empower a whole new way content distribution and hence could be a big competition for all great content players like YouTube, Netflix, iTunes and so on.
    Of course it cannot be guaranteed that the project will achieve this, nobody can effectively predict the future. However, what I am really missing in this crypto currency world (and especially in terms of TRX) is construct criticism. There are very few arguments against TRON that really have a rational background. Most of the people are just like:

• "TRX is a scam because the price fell from 0.26$ to 0.08$ !"
    So what? Bitcoin fell from 20.000$ to about 9.000$ and Bitcoin is definitely not a scam. Learn to differentiate between the price and the value of coin.
    • "TRX has no working product!"
    It has, as mentioned above have a look at oCoin, TRX Puppies or the github repository.
    • "Justin Sun is just a fraudster!"
    Yeah sure, just throw stuff like that into the room without knowing him nor having any real arguments to prove this.
    [/list]

While there are some valid arguments like the copied whitepaper and the hype Justin is trying to produce, I personally don't think that these are really things that matter. Yes, it is absolutely bad mannered not to cite papers from which you take over ideas or sentences, but this is nothing that could bring TRON to court and destroy their business in real life, because no patent or something like this exists for whitepapers. Probably everyone involved in IT knows the stories that Steve Jobs actually "stole" the ideas of iPhone and iPad and these devices have not been the first ones of their kind. But he was the first one who was good enough at marketing to create them in a user-friendly way and sell them to the masses. Similarly rumors exist that Bill Gates took lots of code for his famous MS-DOS from competitors. I could go on with other stories like the guy who bought the rights to open McDonalds shops from the brothers McDonald. In the end he as well just stole a good idea from them and was the one making profit. But does that really matter today? McDonalds, Apple, Microsoft are all huge companies making billions of dollars every year. If Justin Sun copy and pastes good ideas from other crypto currencies and blockchains and he can form them into a user-friendly, working product because he has a passionate team, he could do a similar thing. If the TRON network is up and running in 5-8 years with millions of active users, nobody will care about a copied whitepaper and nobody will be able to sue them.

In that sense: Like TRON or hate TRON, but please do proper research and use valid arguments instead of just propagating false information or claims!

Thank you for this excellent comment!
    Activity: 21
    January 23, 2018, 12:11:13 PM
    TRON’s First Beta Version — Exodus Will Be Launched on March 31 #TRX#TRON$TRXTraduzir do inglês

https://twitter.com/Tronfoundation/status/955764437490720768

BIG NEWS!!!!
    Activity: 2
    January 23, 2018, 10:40:28 AM

Exactly. Moreover the TRON website (which is actually available in English, even though people here claim it is Chinese only) provides a link to the github repository. There both the source code and a tutorial how to install it can be found. I absolutely cannot understand how persistent these FUD claims like "TRON has no product !" circulate on the web for weeks even though with just a few minutes of research it is so easy to see that

1. There is source code available for everyone to see
    2. There are constant enhancements to the code for everyone on github to see
    3. First products like oCoin and TRON puppies are going live

I have a masters degree in computer science with specialization in networking and I am convinced that the idea of TRON definitely has the potential to change the internet. P2P overlay networks have been a field of studies already in the 90s because it is a fact that they have quite some advantages over the client-server model which suffers from scalability issues more and more these days. TRON uses these in combination with the blockchain to empower a whole new way content distribution and hence could be a big competition for all great content players like YouTube, Netflix, iTunes and so on.
    Of course it cannot be guaranteed that the project will achieve this, nobody can effectively predict the future. However, what I am really missing in this crypto currency world (and especially in terms of TRX) is construct criticism. There are very few arguments against TRON that really have a rational background. Most of the people are just like:

• "TRX is a scam because the price fell from 0.26$ to 0.08$ !"
    So what? Bitcoin fell from 20.000$ to about 9.000$ and Bitcoin is definitely not a scam. Learn to differentiate between the price and the value of coin.
    • "TRX has no working product!"
    It has, as mentioned above have a look at oCoin, TRX Puppies or the github repository.
    • "Justin Sun is just a fraudster!"
    Yeah sure, just throw stuff like that into the room without knowing him nor having any real arguments to prove this.
    [/list]

While there are some valid arguments like the copied whitepaper and the hype Justin is trying to produce, I personally don't think that these are really things that matter. Yes, it is absolutely bad mannered not to cite papers from which you take over ideas or sentences, but this is nothing that could bring TRON to court and destroy their business in real life, because no patent or something like this exists for whitepapers. Probably everyone involved in IT knows the stories that Steve Jobs actually "stole" the ideas of iPhone and iPad and these devices have not been the first ones of their kind. But he was the first one who was good enough at marketing to create them in a user-friendly way and sell them to the masses. Similarly rumors exist that Bill Gates took lots of code for his famous MS-DOS from competitors. I could go on with other stories like the guy who bought the rights to open McDonalds shops from the brothers McDonald. In the end he as well just stole a good idea from them and was the one making profit. But does that really matter today? McDonalds, Apple, Microsoft are all huge companies making billions of dollars every year. If Justin Sun copy and pastes good ideas from other crypto currencies and blockchains and he can form them into a user-friendly, working product because he has a passionate team, he could do a similar thing. If the TRON network is up and running in 5-8 years with millions of active users, nobody will care about a copied whitepaper and nobody will be able to sue them.

In that sense: Like TRON or hate TRON, but please do proper research and use valid arguments instead of just propagating false information or claims!
    Activity: 57
    January 23, 2018, 05:18:09 AM
    legendary
    Activity: 2338
    Merit: 1354
    January 23, 2018, 04:30:44 AM
    TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

YES. Tron is really amazing. Most HYPE of the year goes to tron, I really amazed to the project of the tron, specially the CEO of TRON which is  Justin Sun, he is really the best. Very smart,bright and talented. TRON is still undervalued, that's why I'm buying more TRON now.
    Activity: 238
    January 23, 2018, 04:26:50 AM
    yeah right tron going crazy for almost weeks. But let see what will happen this coming week. Bitcoin is down crazy, and most altcoins going down. Let see how's gonna hold  tron or back to 0.02? good luck
    Activity: 187
    Merit: 102
    January 23, 2018, 04:20:48 AM
    TRON is holding strong with another BTC drop which is a good sign. When BTC was at this price last week TRX also dipped to sub ~500sats the support it got after that drop is holding it above ~600sat. Seems to be its new bottom and a good time to buy more!
    Activity: 98
    January 23, 2018, 03:51:41 AM
    TRON will collaborate with a famous international law firm, the announcement will come soon! ... I love this project, but if I see another: 'big news, will announce soon' I will go crazy .... @justinsuntron this type of stuff is why trx went from 20s position to 50th position in a few days people want real stuff.
    TRON was created by a young Chinese guy,Mr. Sun.
    The guy is very famous and skilled at marketing.
    Mr. Sun has thousands of fans on the internet.
    Maybe the dep of TRON is not very strong,but
    many huge giants begin to suppoert the TRON.
    That's a good news!
    Please control your postion if you plan to invest TRON.
    Pages:
    Jump to: