Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 65. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 03:43:35 AM
This might be due to the progress in the development of the application. However I still don't see how a messaging app that was release would justify 60% rise in price within 24 hours. This isn't the right time to buy tron i think.
Activity: 21
January 22, 2018, 12:38:17 PM
guys, I have an important question ... anyone here knows when the TRON coin burning ( burning coins) is scheduled ?? and does anyone have any idea what impact this might have on the currency ?? I'm new to the crypto-coins market ...
I heard that when there is burning the value of the currency increases..is this true ??
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
January 21, 2018, 07:58:14 AM
I've read that jack ma may incorporate it for Ali baba the Chinese Amazon. The dude who created tron is a protege of jack ma so it's not impossible but could just have been a pump rumor

As far as I know, the creator of ali-Baba is interested in crypto-currencies, only the throne has nothing to do with this. Very straining the rumors about the copied whitelist, the number of coins, and the schedule if you look, it seems that this is a stupid pump. How abruptly he took off, just as sharply he fell, I think good coins, with an excellent foundation will not have such graphics. It creates the feeling that those who entered above the current price will wait very long to get at least some profit. I can be mistaken.
Activity: 84
Merit: 6
January 21, 2018, 07:10:06 AM
I am looking for Tron website... any link? Huh

Here: https://tron.network/
But website is on chinese language
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
January 21, 2018, 07:06:39 AM
I've read that jack ma may incorporate it for Ali baba the Chinese Amazon. The dude who created tron is a protege of jack ma so it's not impossible but could just have been a pump rumor
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
January 20, 2018, 05:23:10 PM
TRON is a blockchain-based decentralization protocol that aims to build a worldwide free content entertainment system with blockchain and distributed storage technologies. This protocol enables each user to freely publish, store and own data, and in a decentralized autonomous form, define distribution, subscribe and suppress content and enable content creators by releasing, applying and handling digital assets, thus shaping decentralized content entertainment ecosystems which causes TRON (TRX) to go mad.

I this is a good explanation.
During the january crypto sale i picked up some TRON for myself,
but ive been reading that TRON has no real product and is only
a pump and dump coin.

From their SCHEDULE this us a really long term project, what does
this mean for the price of TRON?
Activity: 196
Merit: 17
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
January 20, 2018, 05:11:10 PM
Yeah I ve heard about Tron (TRX). I think it's a great coin and have the potential to be on the forst 5 cryptos ever due to its great roadmap and nice mods and community. The only little problem that it has a big supply..
It may not give it the chance to rise quickly but it's one of the strongest. .

Against common logic, coins with a big supply are doing very well lately, but very volatile and they are often at the top of both the top gainers and top losers. Now First Bitcoin (BIT) is on top with 1882% daily gain, and I have never heard of it before. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/first-bitcoin/

It's possible because not all coins in the circulating supply have to increase in price, only a small portion. Coinmarketcap calculates the top gainers as circulating supply times price where volume (24h) is at least $50,000.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 05:00:13 PM
I am looking for Tron website... any link? Huh
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
January 20, 2018, 08:09:06 AM
TRON already did it in fact TRON no.2 on market cap early january
THINK OF IT in the next january what will be the TRONS price after that,
I am a believer and holder of small amount of tron hopefully this coin will make me rich haha
can't wait to sell it on december or do a scalping method trade to increase my profit woohooo congrats to all hodlers of this amazing coin
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 07:41:53 AM
Yeah I ve heard about Tron (TRX). I think it's a great coin and have the potential to be on the forst 5 cryptos ever due to its great roadmap and nice mods and community. The only little problem that it has a big supply..
It may not give it the chance to rise quickly but it's one of the strongest. .
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
January 20, 2018, 07:26:01 AM
Tron 's total token supply scares me. but its really doing well and rising too fast.
I think its a legit project. i bought few tokens and will hold for few months lets hope the best for tron.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 07:16:57 AM
 I think yes TRON will be back in the Big 10. Given the TRON Developers who are so active to provide the latest updates about the development of TRON. And I am very confident if the price TRON will soar after IMLEK arrives. So do not hesitate to invest in TRON, even if you have a little capital set aside partly for investment in TRON.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
January 20, 2018, 06:53:13 AM
It’s already in top 20 still growing even I invested this coin while the price was really high but based on research Tron sister company already recognised by Chinese government even lots of good news about Tron I think I invested.
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
January 20, 2018, 06:41:14 AM
I hope the rise of TRX keeps going. Very difficult to read the price fluctuations and what is causing them. I still hold a few of them but considering the way they present themselves I am not going to support this coin any further.

I think its still and the hype is on. I know TRON is for long term hold, and as what I've read they are on a 10 year development plan. Its still long road to travel but its worth if you can hold that long.

I agree with you on a hype madness but now after the correction time has ended Tron is slowly starting to fall. People are obsessed with the coins that have very low value at the start but are still on market charts in the top 20. Tron is right now in the position 14 and it is causing the delusions in the investor's minds because of that unbelievable rise to that spot.

Some investors are expecting the high growth within a year but the truth is a little different. Profit can be gained on a very long run because the developers are constantly searching for the sponsors to merge their TRX with the hope of the further development.
The team is currently relying on the outside sources and on the base of the investors that aren't very happy with the circumstances that are happening in this last few days.
Activity: 98
January 20, 2018, 05:34:04 AM
Great, i am holding 10000 TRX
Activity: 22
January 20, 2018, 05:30:58 AM
Tron will continue to rise.  I am not recommending to buy it but its partnerships are strong as are the relationships of founder and team (Alibaba).

Easy quick youtube all about Tron, not spam, germane to post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmZ_Jkz55oo
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
January 19, 2018, 06:24:00 PM
I hope the rise of TRX keeps going. Very difficult to read the price fluctuations and what is causing them. I still hold a few of them but considering the way they present themselves I am not going to support this coin any further.

I think its still and the hype is on. I know TRON is for long term hold, and as what I've read they are on a 10 year development plan. Its still long road to travel but its worth if you can hold that long.
Activity: 84
Merit: 6
January 19, 2018, 06:17:30 PM

[/quote]

Tron has nothing to do in Top 5, there are many other coins that deserve that place, more than Tron could ever do.
[/quote]

TRX are constantly negotiating with someone (with influential people). TRX - perspective.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 05:16:40 PM
I think TRON has a good future because there are many people investing in this currency. And because I'm a trader, I always see TRON in a top 24 volume in an exchanges. Time will come that TRON will belong in top 5 in coinmarketcap.

I really doubt that TRON can make it to the top 5 this year as per market cap. Other coins might surpass it at the end of the year. I'm not sold about this coin. Its been pumped very hard, and another rude awakening when the market crumbles.

Incredible. Looking back it's hard to understand why this coin did not come to my eyes before it made such a leap. Why did I hear about it so late ..

You didn't take notice because it wasn't pump as hard as we are seeing right now.

Long term, tron is a good investment since it's a legitimate team.

But the growth - pump - was just way too much. I think newbie investors threw their money at it without thinking.

Right now looks like a dead cat bounce to me,

Glad you also see what I'm seeing. Noobs will really have a hard time understanding when it breaks all the way down. They are throwing money without thinking. But when the price goes down, they will all shout out that this coin is a scam. Its their fault, greediness, without logic, irrational behavior. We have seen this when bitcoin touches $19K. There are newcomers buying at top price and now crying when the price today is just above $11K.

Tron has nothing to do in Top 5, there are many other coins that deserve that place, more than Tron could ever do.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
January 19, 2018, 05:15:10 PM
Pages:
Jump to: