Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 67. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 10:47:48 PM
The staff is very impatient ... when Justin announced that there would be a great partnership, for some hours he had announced the partnership with game.com ... so it is probable that this week we will know the 'big' partnership. The TRX team is not kidding.
Happy who hold kkk xDDD   Grin Grin Grin

If it will be alibaba we do not know ... but it does not have to be alibaba, maybe UNITY, better yet!

TRX was biggest pump and dump in crypto history , will go down all the way to $0.07
@ that time this pump and dumb coin was $0.24. Now we @ $0.07 ... next target $0.03 Max
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 10:37:11 PM
TRX is a stable crypto currency with stable vision,

There's nothing "stable" about the fall and rise of Tron in two weeks, and the vision is currently unknown since they withdrew their whitepaper.

TRX critical pumping n dumping only in this last weeks, in general - this currency is stable. I don't see this as a problem. Well, so benefit from this, stop holding go trading. By itself, the currency is promising, it's growing, regardless of whether BTC is growing.
This  currency is stable ? Lol only in last 48h up and down twice for 100%

It's indeed not stable, but it's finding its stability. I guess around $0.15, but since there are many development and scheduled coin burning, this could be at $0.40/$.060.. (I hope  Cheesy)
January 18, 2018, 06:43:30 PM
TRX is a stable crypto currency with stable vision,

There's nothing "stable" about the fall and rise of Tron in two weeks, and the vision is currently unknown since they withdrew their whitepaper.

TRX critical pumping n dumping only in this last weeks, in general - this currency is stable. I don't see this as a problem. Well, so benefit from this, stop holding go trading. By itself, the currency is promising, it's growing, regardless of whether BTC is growing.
This  currency is stable ? Lol only in last 48h up and down twice for 100%
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
January 18, 2018, 05:11:23 PM
Long term, tron is a good investment since it's a legitimate team.

But the growth - pump - was just way too much. I think newbie investors threw their money at it without thinking.

Right now looks like a dead cat bounce to me,
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
January 18, 2018, 04:22:03 PM
Cause the big dip in the last day´s tron could  be a good investment
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 04:11:12 PM
Incredible. Looking back it's hard to understand why this coin did not come to my eyes before it made such a leap. Why did I hear about it so late ..
Activity: 126
January 18, 2018, 04:03:22 PM
Tron's Whitepaper is Plagiarized, mate. Don't think it's worth any body's investment, it is becoming just like verge. A shitcoin that gets pumped and dumped every now and then. Would seriously suggest any potential investor to stay away from it.

If you're investing for the long run this could be a risk. If you're investing for profit, these are the type of coins that give you big chances.

Personally, I believe in the project. Maybe I want to believe in it and it's all a scam, maybe not. But what the heck, I got only $88 riding in it and at this moment that's worth about $4600. So I'll just let it sit, taking the risk that it all blows up. Or makes me rich.  Grin

There are rumors of a lot of project platiarizing the whitepaper and so on. Some of the rumors are made just for the purpose of hurting the ICOs, most of them aren't true. Do your own due diligence, always!
Activity: 229
January 18, 2018, 04:00:37 PM
Tron's Whitepaper is Plagiarized, mate. Don't think it's worth any body's investment, it is becoming just like verge. A shitcoin that gets pumped and dumped every now and then. Would seriously suggest any potential investor to stay away from it.

If you're investing for the long run this could be a risk. If you're investing for profit, these are the type of coins that give you big chances.

Personally, I believe in the project. Maybe I want to believe in it and it's all a scam, maybe not. But what the heck, I got only $88 riding in it and at this moment that's worth about $4600. So I'll just let it sit, taking the risk that it all blows up. Or makes me rich.  Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
January 18, 2018, 03:47:24 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
January 18, 2018, 12:12:27 PM
I am so glad to see Tron bouncing back after unwarranted FUD.i think people just hated that it gained so much attention. The only sad thing is I didn't accumulate in the last dip Sad
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
January 18, 2018, 11:56:56 AM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

I wish I invest there , i'm shock and din't expected , I wish I can turned back time and invest there , Let's say I regret haha , but better luck next time and learn from your mistake I guess, and it should be in the top 10 it is still rising.
Activity: 168
January 18, 2018, 11:53:36 AM
Hope it really do rise soon as I bought it at FOMO price  Cheesy Hope there'll be some great news soon so that its price could pump as I hate seeing it on its low values.
Activity: 68
January 18, 2018, 11:52:17 AM
after this terrible drop in prices for tokens and coins that we saw yesterday, we can say with great confidence that TRON today will make a minimum of 20% of yesterday's prices. But they say that the project will not be so popular, although evil tongues can speak it.
That project might not so popular, but i think i will better than many other tokens.
January 18, 2018, 11:49:59 AM
Yeah amazing manipulation :-)
NOW you run and buy more thinking that it's going back to $0.30 by end off the day and boom it's going 100% down again lol
Activity: 57
January 18, 2018, 11:27:53 AM
Tron is f amazing.
Activity: 2
January 18, 2018, 11:24:30 AM
TRON is a good choice for 2018, I think top 10 is coming soon
January 18, 2018, 11:16:52 AM
Lol pump and dump,  season 2 :-D
Activity: 78
January 18, 2018, 11:16:24 AM
Trx is actually one of the coin to watch in 2018
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
January 18, 2018, 11:11:35 AM
Looks like Tron (TRX) is waking up again Smiley
TRX is a big trend today and i didnt shock that TRX price will pumped over 90% today.
TRX have a great support from its whales , supporter and adopter from its country (China) so the TRX price goes wild today after its denial a day ago. Grin
Activity: 182
January 18, 2018, 11:11:10 AM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

i don't think so. Whenever i see this kind trend for any coin, it is always preceded by correction phase where the coin stabilizes seldom  do i see a coin that continuously rise and retains the increase as it's stable value. so as for Tron. I think there's ofcourse high probability of it being in the top ten but it must first have a high stable value. 
Pages:
Jump to: