Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 68. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 104
January 18, 2018, 10:59:47 AM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

I know right quite shocking though , my friend posted ago that TRON (TRX) is going crazy and gone viral it increasing rapidly , It bounce back to low to high , the value of it is worth. I woke up and yes! I'm shock also happy.  And probably it will get to the top 10 if! , if it's still increasing.
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
January 18, 2018, 10:16:12 AM
While it remains unclear what future awaits Tron. Now the currency is not presented in the best light but one can never be sure of knowing about the failure or growth of the cryptocurrency.
Increases and falls are often very closely related and can occur quickly enough.
In early 2018 the price of Tron was not able to rise sharply but in the coming hours and days the situation may change.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
January 18, 2018, 09:42:22 AM
Looks like Tron (TRX) is waking up again Smiley

Activity: 406
Merit: 104
January 18, 2018, 09:28:58 AM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

In last day Tron rose sharply in price. This story is similar to what was happened with  Ripple. Perhaps Tron will also drop sharply as it suddenly rose. Roll Eyes
Tron bounce back almost double of its bottom and i think the rally may continue as Tron is leading to online voting in Kucoin to be listed in their trading platform and the voting will end on January 22 so we can see more pumping happen until the said date. Kucoin will help to increase more volume in Tron surely.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
January 18, 2018, 09:27:13 AM
Res Ipsa Loquitur: 6 simple facts of TRON
The TRON team has grown to 78 people and 80% of them are developers. We have a very strong technology team from Alibaba, Tencent, Baidu and Microsoft. With incredible progress in development, our source code was released on Github on December 20, 2017. We will expand to 100 people in the first quarter of 2018. https://github.com/tronprotocol/

All those developers, so little updates  Undecided
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
January 18, 2018, 09:20:16 AM

In last day Tron rose sharply in price. This story is similar to what was happened with  Ripple. Perhaps Tron will also drop sharply as it suddenly rose. Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 09:19:34 AM
after this terrible drop in prices for tokens and coins that we saw yesterday, we can say with great confidence that TRON today will make a minimum of 20% of yesterday's prices. But they say that the project will not be so popular, although evil tongues can speak it.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 09:13:53 AM
Res Ipsa Loquitur: 6 simple facts of TRON
The TRON team has grown to 78 people and 80% of them are developers. We have a very strong technology team from Alibaba, Tencent, Baidu and Microsoft. With incredible progress in development, our source code was released on Github on December 20, 2017. We will expand to 100 people in the first quarter of 2018. https://github.com/tronprotocol/
TRX is now trading in 15 world trading exchanges with 39 trade pairs with a trading volume of billions of dollars every day. We continue to list new exchanges every month and we are always the best trading partner on the major exchanges.
We have 426083 token holders according to Etherscan https://etherscan.io/token/Tronix, which is more than most Cryptocurrencies in the world. Our users and communities are located in more than 60 countries and regions. Communities are very strong and decentralized.
TRON has partnered with publicly traded companies and large user-based companies such as Baofeng, Gifto, Obike, Peiwo and game.com. Our partners will develop their dapps on the TRON platform once everything is ready. With 40 million users on board, the TRON ecosystem is very robust. It's just a start. We have 10 more prestigious partnerships in the pipeline and we continue to grow every day. It is only a matter of time that we will have 100 million users.
TRON has locked all tokens publicly until 2020. We do not sell any TRXs we can. https://etherscan.io/token/Tronix?a=0xa18ff761a52ce1cb71ab9a19bf4e4b707b388b83
Let's make the Web decentralized again. The future has arrived - it is not evenly distributed yet.
Tron Foundation

source: https://medium.com/@Tronfoundation/res-ipsa-loquitur-6-simple-facts-of-tron-a5e794ce9748
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 09:13:32 AM
The marketcap of TRX is so god damn high? I think thats a big problem to grow in long term...
Activity: 84
Merit: 6
January 18, 2018, 09:12:18 AM
TRX is a stable crypto currency with stable vision,

There's nothing "stable" about the fall and rise of Tron in two weeks, and the vision is currently unknown since they withdrew their whitepaper.

TRX critical pumping n dumping only in this last weeks, in general - this currency is stable. I don't see this as a problem. Well, so benefit from this, stop holding go trading. By itself, the currency is promising, it's growing, regardless of whether BTC is growing.
Merit: 108
January 18, 2018, 09:08:10 AM
maybe in past but it droped hard now. I have some trx, I will not sell for min 6 months and I will see the results.
January 18, 2018, 09:06:32 AM
Justin has a lot of big people under his team so I have lot's of trust on TRX

Who?  And when do you think they might start making commits to the Github?

Former Alibaba Technical Expert of Smart Marketing - Olivier Zhang
Former ‘’Four Banks‘’ Top Security Expert - Zhang Anwen to name a few and they have lot's of partnerships so two thumbs up for this.

I love copy/paste Medium headlines, accept them with no actual information behind them.  Look forward to their input, if they are indeed joining (and why these positions not filled months ago!)

And another thing, can any tell me what the Internet 3.0 was that tron is replacing with 4.0?
Activity: 532
January 18, 2018, 09:00:40 AM

Former Alibaba Technical Expert of Smart Marketing - Olivier Zhang
Former ‘’Four Banks‘’ Top Security Expert - Zhang Anwen to name a few and they have lot's of partnerships so two thumbs up for this.
January 18, 2018, 08:54:40 AM

Activity: 532
January 18, 2018, 08:48:00 AM
Good thing I didn't dump my TRX when it dips. will just gonna hold until it reaches $1. Justin has a lot of big people under his team so I have lot's of trust on TRX.
January 18, 2018, 08:40:26 AM

TRON SOARS AS AN AVALANCHE !!! Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations SAY: TRON IS TOP 11 COM 105,17 %% +++++

GOGO TO BUY, NOW IS THE MOMENT !! OR CRY FOREVER !!

January 18, 2018, 07:54:20 AM
TRON SHOWS YOUR STRENGTH AND ADVANCE 90% ++++++, AN AVALANCHE ABOUT ALL THE OTHER ALTCOINS !!! TRON IS THE POWER ... RIDICULARIZERS, LIARS AND TRAIÇOEERS CRY ON THE POWER OF TRON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRON !!

TRON I RUN THE INTERNET 4.0 !!!!!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
January 18, 2018, 07:33:47 AM
TRX is almost 100% up in last 24 hours. Seems like a good project, but is it too late to invest ?
first, you need to know the market condition, maybe the next few days to make sure  Grin
Activity: 84
January 18, 2018, 07:29:20 AM
TRX is almost 100% up in last 24 hours. Seems like a good project, but is it too late to invest ?
Activity: 102
January 18, 2018, 07:29:01 AM
I bought back into Tron @ 530 sat after dumping it @ 760 sat. I'm thinking I'll take some profits today, but leave the rest and let it go with the flow.  I just don't believe the project founder, Justin Sun, is a crook. They're making a lot of mistakes but he's young yet bright.  We'll see because I'm just like most of you...I really don't know and I'm only left with my"gut instincts".
Pages:
Jump to: