Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 71. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 06:14:21 AM
Tron Ceo, Justin Sun sold all his TRON? Old news but I wonder what is this effect on TRON community? Will them become panic and sell all their TRON? Or they will just chill out and relax?

Seriously to me, Tron is just too much hype from some people and this is definitely not a good sign. When the price is high, someone will dump.

What community you talking about? All crypto is useless gambling,  nobody using it , just what to resell for bigger price to next loser Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
January 16, 2018, 05:12:30 AM
Tron Ceo, Justin Sun sold all his TRON? Old news but I wonder what is this effect on TRON community? Will them become panic and sell all their TRON? Or they will just chill out and relax?

Seriously to me, Tron is just too much hype from some people and this is definitely not a good sign. When the price is high, someone will dump.
Activity: 48
January 16, 2018, 12:54:16 AM
 The only coin I took big losses from. Bought at a very high price and lost a lot of money  Undecided

I will hodl till the project dies, but in the end I don´t understand that amount of FUDing,

there are a lot of big Coins that have less to offer than TRX.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 12:49:45 AM
How to research and  finalise if this is a scam or not ?? There are stories and explanations on both sides and each one of them convincing.
Only time will tell. I have some TRON. its at a loss but Will hold it for a while. Hoping, it will grow. 
I bought tron today @0.081$ and current price was .073$ I already loss almost 12% in just a matter of hours but I do believe this may bounce back with active trading reaching closely to 1 billion a day no doubt it can recover soon. Though many negatives news coming out against TRON i do hope it can recover this issue soon anyway if price may still go down below i consider to cutloss to reduce my loss if ever Smiley

some people says that the price is being manipulated by 'whales' and others make fake news and spreading FUD that drastically affects the price of trx.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 12:44:50 AM
I think it is true TRON (TRX) is mad, because the price drops very much compared with the price yesterday
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
January 16, 2018, 12:44:22 AM
How to research and  finalise if this is a scam or not ?? There are stories and explanations on both sides and each one of them convincing.
Only time will tell. I have some TRON. its at a loss but Will hold it for a while. Hoping, it will grow. 
I bought tron today @0.081$ and current price was .073$ I already loss almost 12% in just a matter of hours but I do believe this may bounce back with active trading reaching closely to 1 billion a day no doubt it can recover soon. Though many negatives news coming out against TRON i do hope it can recover this issue soon anyway if price may still go down below i consider to cutloss to reduce my loss if ever Smiley
Activity: 60
January 16, 2018, 12:41:24 AM
I'm losing faith on TRX now, so much losses with it
Activity: 280
January 16, 2018, 12:25:33 AM
why is that the price of trx is going down day by day even though the ceo of trx always post announcements and good news? there is something wrong with it. but I think it is also the right time to buy. Definitely, the price will go up in no time.
Activity: 123
Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will
January 16, 2018, 12:09:20 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
January 16, 2018, 12:00:30 AM
Dudes don't forget the Chinese government is involved in tron I wouldn't touch it,
Activity: 85
January 15, 2018, 11:09:17 PM
Hey I have tron I saw it go up and and saw it come down. Is it true the owner of trx  dumped his coins or something?

I need to follow this more, as coin owners have been dumping their coins and then causing everyone else to dump their coins, should have sold it high and bought more low, gotta remember that next time

It's not true, someone created some massive FUD to drive the price down

DYOR = do your own research (i saw the answer on reddit)
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
January 15, 2018, 11:06:53 PM
Hey I have tron I saw it go up and and saw it come down. Is it true the owner of trx  dumped his coins or something?

I need to follow this more, as coin owners have been dumping their coins and then causing everyone else to dump their coins, should have sold it high and bought more low, gotta remember that next time
Activity: 65
January 15, 2018, 11:04:12 PM
Its really magnificent how a coin this useless can have such a high market cap. It even reached 15 billion once. Amazing.
All crypto just useless scam . Look @ dogecoin almost 2 billions , even guy who created this coin as joke shoked :-)
Activity: 30
January 15, 2018, 10:55:50 PM
Tron is a  scam. They dont even have a product
Activity: 1
January 15, 2018, 10:55:46 PM
TRX is now having a massive dump. And many holders of TRX is now crying of being lost. A tactical game of investors. Hope this will be a great coin in the future. There projects is so great and many people are interested. Say sorry for the losers.
Yeah but beside with a big dump is a bigger pumping for sure. That how crypto currencies work.
Activity: 84
January 15, 2018, 10:53:51 PM
Its really magnificent how a coin this useless can have such a high market cap. It even reached 15 billion once. Amazing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
January 15, 2018, 10:47:23 PM
It's hard to believe in a coin that's is dumped on the market with billions of pre mined coins. Also that frickin developer keeps saying he will "change the Internet"
Activity: 378
January 15, 2018, 10:10:08 PM
TRX is now having a massive dump. And many holders of TRX is now crying of being lost. A tactical game of investors. Hope this will be a great coin in the future. There projects is so great and many people are interested. Say sorry for the losers.
Activity: 32
January 15, 2018, 09:43:31 PM
It will be interesting to see what Tron does this week.
Activity: 154
January 15, 2018, 09:26:20 PM
TRX has been volatile a lot over the past days
Pages:
Jump to: