Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 75. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 17
January 12, 2018, 08:10:56 AM
Tron will enter the TOP 10 in the first half of the year, although considering how it grows in capitalization, then even faster!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 07:55:16 AM
Tron is really extraordinary ... closing according to a space company, is the essential step for the future of the internet ... internet 4.0 is coming !!!

"" NEWS
Already know the new extension of Tecnoblog? Download now
SpaceX has detailed its plans to build a satellite network that will provide Internet access around the globe. According to the company of Elon Musk, the 4,425 satellites are due to be launched in 2019. They will provide connections of up to 1 gigabit per second and promise latency of up to 25 milliseconds - well below 600 ms of the current operators.

The advantage of satellite internet is to cover large areas, including regions away from urban centers, where operators do not have the structure to offer quality fixed broadband. The problem is that there are few satellites, which limits capacity and makes the service too expensive. At HughesNet, for example, a miserable 15 Mb / s connection with a 40GB monthly franchise comes out at an exorbitant $ 359.90. ""

Satellites = INTERNET + TRON TRX = INTERNET 4.0 DECENTRALIZED !!!!!!!!

TRX for moon !!!!!
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 02:56:59 AM
how to buy TRON?

TRON available on Binace.com. Now this is good time buy TRON(trx) coin

The problem with Tron, is alot of the whitepaper was copy pasted from IPFS whitepaper. It's a pretty real concern, they don't have a product yet and they are worth over 10 billion...
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
January 12, 2018, 02:50:22 AM
Today I think THRON like many other coins will start taking off to the stars, so I think we should not waste time, we need to get on this train, or this train can leave without us and it will be very sad, so forward to the stars
I think that every tagdir will watch his coins, and no one will miss his train. But in order to talk about the negative features of the price of a coin, you need to back up the words with facts.
Activity: 238
January 12, 2018, 02:27:41 AM
how to buy TRON?

TRON available on Binace.com. Now this is good time buy TRON(trx) coin
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
January 12, 2018, 02:24:21 AM
I think major challenge facing this project is a bad review from the haters or whales who want to buy more at a very deep price and after they will started saying sorry.
If anyone could remember, it happened to bitcoin, ethereum, dash and now tron (trx). However, if the dev continue to work and ignore all this side talk, this project will end up a mega project.
TRON WILL MOON! Believe it or leave it
did you read this article https://medium.com/@TwentySumCrypto/tron-trx-coin-killing-fud-rumors-a-presentation-of-counterpoints-1ae14629821d ?
The dev must publish proofs against the evidence detrimental to him,  ignore them is not a good way.

What are you talking about that article is debunking FUD against Justin Sun and TRX, learn to read before posting comments.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
January 12, 2018, 02:22:04 AM
I think major challenge facing this project is a bad review from the haters or whales who want to buy more at a very deep price and after they will started saying sorry.
If anyone could remember, it happened to bitcoin, ethereum, dash and now tron (trx). However, if the dev continue to work and ignore all this side talk, this project will end up a mega project.
did you read this article https://medium.com/@TwentySumCrypto/tron-trx-coin-killing-fud-rumors-a-presentation-of-counterpoints-1ae14629821d ?
The dev must publish proofs against the evidence detrimental to him,  ignore them is not a good way.

you  can read about Tron FUD and other FUD here https://www.reddit.com/r/FUDWatchlist/ 
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
January 12, 2018, 02:16:18 AM
Today I think THRON like many other coins will start taking off to the stars, so I think we should not waste time, we need to get on this train, or this train can leave without us and it will be very sad, so forward to the stars
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 12:05:35 AM
Activity: 308
January 11, 2018, 12:45:06 PM
Activity: 100
January 11, 2018, 08:31:45 AM
I try to invest promising project so when I bought trx from the high prices, still not afraid of this dumb. I believe it will be valuable in the long time. However I cannot say this for ripple, I accidentally bought some ripple when it was high, now I converted all to eth. Hope trx's fate would not be like ripple's.
Activity: 50
January 11, 2018, 08:26:10 AM
I am about to invest in tron as well, and was doing some research. The bad part is that whatever the project is doing, is unclear to me. But what matters the most is the popular opinion, and at the moment most people are going crazy and there will be more to come. Do does this mean for me? More investors to come in the near future, which will result in bringing the price up.
Activity: 252
January 11, 2018, 08:16:36 AM
Soon it will go done, waiting for correction, it is inevitable. Without any news in future the price will rest in ceiling, but in long term of course it is good invest.
such a scam project, have you ever do your research to know what tron is? did it have even one line code? Sun yuchen cash out at high price, those who buy at $0.3 will get locked forever
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 08:13:44 AM
Soon it will go done, waiting for correction, it is inevitable. Without any news in future the price will rest in ceiling, but in long term of course it is good invest.
Activity: 5
January 11, 2018, 07:52:54 AM
check out price predicted here LOL is writer high on weed or what? https://uslifed.com/price-prediction/tron-coin-price-prediction
Activity: 602
January 11, 2018, 02:29:14 AM
Is it worth investing in this coin?

Maybe it's worth it, because before the beginning of this big correction of the entire crypt market, the TRON has been very successful going up, despite all the problems on its way, so it's up to you to decide, but my advice is to get acquainted with its documentation
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 10:43:14 PM
wow, trading with small coins is very profitable, because the presentation of his increase is more tasty and of course his profits are greater
unlike bitcoin, which has a very expensive price, and the presentation of the increase is unpredictable
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
January 10, 2018, 10:41:12 PM
I'm getting so tired of all these FUDders, so this will be my last message to them:

Tron will NOT go to 0.1, Tron will NOT go to 0.00, Tron is just starting. This dip after ATH is perfectly normal, all you Hodlers be proud and have patience.
Tron is a project of and for the future, this will be one of the biggest platforms of the world, starting on the Asian continent and slowly but surely spreading worldwide.

Most of the FUD is uncertainty, insecurity and jealousy speaking.

To all of you whiners: we'll talk again in a year, have fun putting time in spreading FUD and by all means, DON'T invest in Tron.
That is right mate, I never get panic even the price dump because I believe this is a long term project, I bought a bunch of TRON at less
than 1k sats and now it's below 1K but I have a feeling and I believe in will pump soon.
Patience is really important in the crypto world so we have to possess than if we want to stay in the game for long term.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 09:42:43 PM
I know what a few of you are saying, the rapid growth is scaring me a little. As a trader I tend to avoid these things, don't fomo buy, if it's boomed, you've missed it, move on. However, I'm hearing so much about this coin that I wonder if like ether last year it's just getting started?

It is too dangerous to jump on a rocket which has already risen so much. A mega-dump could happen any moment, no way to know it - it is a pure gamble. I have lost the boat, I won't risk getting hurt trying to jump on board now.

No risk, no glory. Smiley.   This why you use a stop limit and bake your acceptable profits/losses in.

Well, yes, with a stop limit order, if you survive the first day when the price has to go up, then you are pretty safe, I must agree. The trend just must not change ten minutes after you buy (happened to me already) Cheesy

Sometimes stop loss orders don't work and this is a nightmare for us when happens. You wake up and see a great dump and you think you can buy cheap TRX tokens, then you see yours weren't sold during the dump.
Activity: 229
January 10, 2018, 08:44:11 PM
I'm getting so tired of all these FUDders, so this will be my last message to them:

Tron will NOT go to 0.1, Tron will NOT go to 0.00, Tron is just starting. This dip after ATH is perfectly normal, all you Hodlers be proud and have patience.
Tron is a project of and for the future, this will be one of the biggest platforms of the world, starting on the Asian continent and slowly but surely spreading worldwide.

Most of the FUD is uncertainty, insecurity and jealousy speaking.

To all of you whiners: we'll talk again in a year, have fun putting time in spreading FUD and by all means, DON'T invest in Tron.
Pages:
Jump to: