Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 76. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 103
January 10, 2018, 06:05:33 PM
I know what a few of you are saying, the rapid growth is scaring me a little. As a trader I tend to avoid these things, don't fomo buy, if it's boomed, you've missed it, move on. However, I'm hearing so much about this coin that I wonder if like ether last year it's just getting started?

It is too dangerous to jump on a rocket which has already risen so much. A mega-dump could happen any moment, no way to know it - it is a pure gamble. I have lost the boat, I won't risk getting hurt trying to jump on board now.

No risk, no glory. Smiley.   This why you use a stop limit and bake your acceptable profits/losses in.

Well, yes, with a stop limit order, if you survive the first day when the price has to go up, then you are pretty safe, I must agree. The trend just must not change ten minutes after you buy (happened to me already) Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 06:01:04 PM
i do not won TRX but i still believe that it may go up back to its highest point, because then bulls return to the market they buy everything, cam or not they buy it. look at bitconnect everyone knows its a scam but its still very popular
Activity: 163
January 10, 2018, 05:19:07 PM
Tron now is at good price I think in next week we can see new pump for Trx, good project with good team deserve higher price than now, we ll see what is gonna happen..
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
January 10, 2018, 05:09:51 PM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

TRON is going to be massive, I believe there is still alot of room for growth, I will not expect a 4000% growth the next month, I think it will be a great HODL for the long term/
It was kind of expected to see the price of Tron go much lower than the price it was at a week ago since a lot of coins are circulating already.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 05:05:21 PM
Fast increasing went back with fast decreasing it was very intresting, I hope it ll increase again a lot of people buyed it at the top they have very big lose.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
January 10, 2018, 04:53:26 PM
Tron these 3 days had very big decrease but in next weeks I think will have correction not maybe 3x or 4x but it ll not stay in this low price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
January 10, 2018, 04:40:00 PM
The TRX has already shown rapid growth and is now on correction. I am sure that such growth will not happen in the near future. So there is time to wait for a local minimum price and buy for HODL. Tron is a must have coin!
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
cryptocronic.com
January 10, 2018, 03:35:43 PM
Another ETH asset with a 100 billion tokens?   How do these ETH tokens do so well?  I mean, come on, tokens aren't even real crypto coins.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 02:35:04 PM
You all on some massive BS.. One of you saying tron has a downtrend because it corrected itself for now and ITS BEEN ONLY 2 days since the ATH ffs give it some time.. And also everything else is dipping too so.

The project itself is great I do believe in Justin and his team but he just hyping way too much thats the thing.
TRX WILL HIT 1 dollar idc what you guys say just watch it go. (.50 by mid february).

Good luck with you all, I see so much hate on it so I can only say enjoy the show. Cheesy
Activity: 173
Merit: 28
January 10, 2018, 02:27:04 PM
What about news that they have stolen white paper text?
Activity: 21
January 10, 2018, 01:27:28 PM

You talk a lot of tidbits .... Justin and Tron's team are working hard, every day the guy posts new tweeters, (do you know any other criptomoeda ceo who does this ??), constantly active to publicize the direction of tron to the public ...
Do you really think Tron goes to 0 ?? so he's going to cry in the next few months ... Tron is not a project of others, but a great project ... Take care of the Tron team before you talk shit.
Activity: 425
January 10, 2018, 11:41:58 AM
This crypto-currency managed to avoid a significant correction at the end of last year. In general, the whole last month the coin has been steadily growing in price, but in the last few days it just "flew to the moon".
Activity: 41
January 10, 2018, 11:41:34 AM
Trade with caution. TRX has a good solution for digital media, nevertheless its growth rate on chart should be looked at critically before jumping on board.
Activity: 274
Your Data Belongs To You
January 10, 2018, 11:38:12 AM
Now it goes down but may be it changes its direction soon.
TRON are proud to announce the partnership with Baofeng group. Baofeng boasts more than 200 million users.
In twitter the post that want to make more partnerships, more developers, more exchanges and more efforts
Activity: 34
January 10, 2018, 11:25:20 AM
 Grin  lol i got tron for free binance and hitbtc aidrops  and sold at the top ....did you really think it deserves 15 billion market cap... lol

even shitcoin goes and right tron is just another shit coin whatever the price buy at  your risk
Activity: 14
January 10, 2018, 08:28:53 AM
Other coins are growing.

But

TRX is falling down to new lows everyday
Activity: 126
January 10, 2018, 08:04:23 AM
Right now TRON (TRX) is going down, after such a huge growth, it was time for the market to settle down. I think it's time for Bitcoin to go high now. Smiley
Activity: 116
January 10, 2018, 08:03:16 AM
Yes, its going crazy. Crazy low.
Activity: 14
January 10, 2018, 08:01:11 AM
Tron will be abandoned and its value will drop to 0.000

So if you are really lucky, maybe you can exit it  at 0.01, that is anyway too much for a  empty value scamcoin

Read the chinese newspapers about Justin Sun.

Chinese massmedia calls Justin a "scam artist" and said that his entire career is scamming people

by claiming BS about himself which is never true.

Like for example how Justin Sun called himself "CEO of Ripple" which was another lie and fraud... because he never worked for Ripple

And so on...
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
Cryptologist
January 10, 2018, 07:55:57 AM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

TRON is going to be massive, I believe there is still alot of room for growth, I will not expect a 4000% growth the next month, I think it will be a great HODL for the long term/
Pages:
Jump to: