Pages:
Author

Topic: Tron (TRX) on the rise - page 3. (Read 1017 times)

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
May 23, 2018, 07:48:15 AM
TRX has a very high coin supply. However, given that TRX is doing coin burns, its supply will reduce over time. With the kind of demand that Tron has at the moment, a continuous decline in supply over time could see its value get to $3 and above. Besides, the 2017 crypto rally showed us that in the crypto market, the coin supply has nothing to do with how high a coin can go. If the demand for Tron (TRX) goes high enough, it could rise significantly, even at its current coin supply.

We've seen other cryptocurrencies with 'high coin supply' irrationally pumped to unexpectedly very high prices.  XRP comes to mind...  And yet look at it, it's maintaining third place at CMC.  So I don't think that argument flies.  Not in crypto at least (so far).  Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 06:32:46 AM
TRX is subject to such high volatility because majority of the supply is held by its stakeholders and they keep manipulating with the price at their own will. For instance, this coin had reached ~2000 satoshis and at one point and then fell down to 200 satoshis. Again it rose all the way till 1000 and rises even in a bearish market. The only reason behind that is the majority stakes held by stakeholders. It is a good coin if you are looking for a short term profit.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
May 23, 2018, 06:29:16 AM
It's kinda exaggerated to see trx on top 6 , don't know where the investors come , one thing that I know it must be from Chinese whales ... Yeah considering this is their project .
I am one of those trx fan too , but this is too soon. Prefer growing steady with real product on table rather than straight forward jumped to the highest unexpected price , it would smells like a scam scheme .
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
May 23, 2018, 05:21:19 AM
TRX has a very high coin supply. However, given that TRX is doing coin burns, its supply will reduce over time. With the kind of demand that Tron has at the moment, a continuous decline in supply over time could see its value get to $3 and above. Besides, the 2017 crypto rally showed us that in the crypto market, the coin supply has nothing to do with how high a coin can go. If the demand for Tron (TRX) goes high enough, it could rise significantly, even at its current coin supply.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 04:53:06 AM
If it wasn't for the fall of bitcoin, Tron would have started flying to the moon. It will happen a little later.
Activity: 154
Merit: 60
May 23, 2018, 04:18:38 AM
Up 30% the past couple of days, of course it could probably just be a pump and dump on the run up to the main net launch (end of may) anyone wanna give their speculations on this? The auth was 0.30 so it'll be interesting to see where it gets to.

I am so happy to see it rising .I am hodling  it for the long term..I didn't sell it an all time high of 30 cents and I am not selling it till it reaches 1 dollar at the minimum

Looking at the charts, it went to 28 cents for just an hour or less. It stayed at 23 cents for a while. But the spike was due to btc going to the moon. When tron is at 1$, its market cap will be 100 billion. That's higher than eth right now. I really doubt that trx could go to to very fast. Maybe it can spike to 1$ in 3-4 years but it won't be anytime soon.

Indeed if you put things into perspective and compare marketcap vs just price you realize that Tron might hardly have any room left to grow. Also the coin supply is very high, that makes in less valuable too
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
May 22, 2018, 11:22:02 AM
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 09:28:03 AM
Up 30% the past couple of days, of course it could probably just be a pump and dump on the run up to the main net launch (end of may) anyone wanna give their speculations on this? The auth was 0.30 so it'll be interesting to see where it gets to.

I am so happy to see it rising .I am hodling  it for the long term..I didn't sell it an all time high of 30 cents and I am not selling it till it reaches 1 dollar at the minimum

Looking at the charts, it went to 28 cents for just an hour or less. It stayed at 23 cents for a while. But the spike was due to btc going to the moon. When tron is at 1$, its market cap will be 100 billion. That's higher than eth right now. I really doubt that trx could go to to very fast. Maybe it can spike to 1$ in 3-4 years but it won't be anytime soon.
Activity: 798
May 22, 2018, 08:51:33 AM
Congrats to TRON! Number 9 at Coinmarketcap! It outpaces IOTA! Grin
legendary
May 22, 2018, 08:36:49 AM

$ 0.3 per coin is an incredible figure for me. I do not think TRON is good enough to reach that price. TRON is a potential altcoin but we have not seen a huge fan community of it.
In addition, TRON has not shown much of its advantages to the Crypto market. It simply has a lot of capital. So I will not expect too much at TRON.

I don't think that kind of thinking would stop Tron to reach how high a price it's capable of reaching.  I mean just because you think that it's an 'incredible figure' + *reasons* doesn't mean it won't reach it.  I mean who are we but fish in a pond among whales?
Activity: 154
Merit: 60
May 22, 2018, 07:40:50 AM
I understood that much that with the main net release Tron will have their own blockchain that also can host ICOs and therefore a direct competitor with Ethereum.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 07:07:43 AM
urbo Time for TRON (TRX)

And for those among you who are wondering why there is so much expectation for TRON [TRX], this questions helps explain this.  TRON is about to launch its MainNet.  In effect, build its own house.  Up until recently, it has been “renting” a space on the Ethereum Blockchain.  But, now TRON will have its own digs from where it can flourish.

It will now be its own landlord and can attract others to build their new businesses at the house of TRON – its own blockchain.  This is where, like Ethereum, TRON will create value for those coding at its house and for its investors.  It’s loyal investors who have been patient and united in supporting both the project and the CEO.

https://globalcoinreport.com/turbo-time-for-tron-trx/
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
May 22, 2018, 07:01:45 AM

$ 0.3 per coin is an incredible figure for me. I do not think TRON is good enough to reach that price. TRON is a potential altcoin but we have not seen a huge fan community of it.
In addition, TRON has not shown much of its advantages to the Crypto market. It simply has a lot of capital. So I will not expect too much at TRON.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 06:48:13 AM

Recently, tron ceo justin sun shown how to login to tronscan.org with private keys. Yup, ceo showing how to put your private key on a website. They didn't even make a locally downloadable offline version of tronscan.org login. This really didn't make a good impression of the tron team to me. I think it is way hyped up right now.
legendary
May 22, 2018, 06:43:11 AM
Boom!  There it is...  After a couple of weeks or so of slumping the pump is back again, tho it's not quite going super nova yet.

It could be caused by some groups who wanna be the Tron's 'super representatives'.  Voting with TRX is needed to become one and the process could be gamed by the participants by accumulating enough tokens and use that to vote for themselves.  Seems farfetched I guess, but it's plausible.

Add the mainnet launch that is due on June 1 too. I expected the price to rise mid week, but it seems it started early due to your assumptions. Participants accumulating more tokens for the voting process could have spiked the price

Mainnet launch is kinda expected, so no speculation there.  Being a super representative in Tron is very lucrative.

And with the voting process taking the form of some quadratic voting-esque style, TRX could pump exponentially as we approach June 26.
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
May 21, 2018, 09:52:51 AM
Boom!  There it is...  After a couple of weeks or so of slumping the pump is back again, tho it's not quite going super nova yet.

It could be caused by some groups who wanna be the Tron's 'super representatives'.  Voting with TRX is needed to become one and the process could be gamed by the participants by accumulating enough tokens and use that to vote for themselves.  Seems farfetched I guess, but it's plausible.

Add the mainnet launch that is due on June 1 too. I expected the price to rise mid week, but it seems it started early due to your assumptions. Participants accumulating more tokens for the voting process could have spiked the price
legendary
May 21, 2018, 07:05:09 AM
Boom!  There it is...  After a couple of weeks or so of slumping the pump is back again, tho it's not quite going super nova yet.

It could be caused by some groups who wanna be the Tron's 'super representatives'.  Voting with TRX is needed to become one and the process could be gamed by the participants by accumulating enough tokens and use that to vote for themselves.  Seems farfetched I guess, but it's plausible.
Activity: 680
May 01, 2018, 08:33:07 AM
Yeah definitely dude TRX  is on the way  Cool, but I think it won't last for long there are much more better coin than TRX. But you can hold it for a long time cause i think it has also a big potential in coming years..
It's my opinion only don't take it personal.
legendary
May 01, 2018, 06:19:23 AM
Let's store popcorn and wait the price correction in coming days.  Grin

True...  But mainnet migration won't be until June 21, 2018 I think, so that could give it more time for 'The Rise and Rise of Tron'.  Get it?  Wink

And if you look at their code repository it looks very active...  Maybe Justin Sun is serious in stealing the No. 2 spot from Ethereum afterall.  We'll see...
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 02:18:11 AM
I think TRX will rise slowly up to main net. I'm just guessing, but I think it'll get to around 15 cents before we see a significant drop. Hopefully with main net comes a new ATH, but let's sit back and see.
Pages:
Jump to: