Pages:
Author

Topic: Tron (TRX) on the rise - page 4. (Read 1017 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 12:41:08 AM
I have invested some $$ in Tron and hope it's gonna go up even higher within next few weeks  Roll Eyes
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
April 30, 2018, 11:52:14 PM
is there a reason for this rise, friends? will the investors who had previously had big expectations and who had bought them now win? I've had friends for a long time. I hope you win.
if any reason what happened to the current price increase I do not know much about it, but I know that up until now the TRX price has increased, which I see in Exchange Binance this coin has a fast price movement and the volume is also quite high, so I like coins like this, perfect for me to trade, I hope this coin the price will increase again.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
April 30, 2018, 05:51:12 PM
is there a reason for this rise, friends? will the investors who had previously had big expectations and who had bought them now win? I've had friends for a long time. I hope you win.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
April 30, 2018, 04:05:26 PM
So why aren't the people around here going crazy on TRX?  It's gonna go supernova in a few days to .00005 BTC or so imho.  I hope you guys haven't released yet.  Wink
Many waited or many already gives up it, the ATH it make before is already on its halfway, as Alt increase and stays in green, its good to know that TRX were at least increasing to give chance to those who buy it during its hype.
Activity: 25
April 30, 2018, 03:47:27 PM
We'll see the TRX at the 2-nd place in coinmarket till the end of the year I think.  Wink
Activity: 266
Prontapay
April 30, 2018, 03:44:05 PM
2h chart rsi 85.Id say it can hit around 1150 before it will go down,then few days down and should stop aroudn 7500 -8000.And if we are lucky it will go for another run before release
Activity: 29
April 30, 2018, 03:33:35 PM
Let's store popcorn and wait the price correction in coming days.  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
April 30, 2018, 02:56:44 PM
Up 30% the past couple of days, of course it could probably just be a pump and dump on the run up to the main net launch (end of may) anyone wanna give their speculations on this? The auth was 0.30 so it'll be interesting to see where it gets to.

The mainnet is being anticipated. TRX has significantly less fees than ETH. TRX also solves the scalability problem. Not sure if TRX will pass ETH, but it will be in the top 5. People are starting to realize it. TRX will be the next biggest entertainment platform and Justin said in a twitter live stream that Tron's platform will be a part of people's everyday life.

He also said the amount of TRX holders will double by the end of 2018. He said this stuff a while ago, but I still believe it will hold true.

You may also want to keep an eye on OCN.

Activity: 420
Merit: 18
April 30, 2018, 02:39:19 PM
Tron is expected to reach 1 dollars very soon today itself we have seen tron raising towards 20 percent of growth
Activity: 62
April 30, 2018, 01:27:29 PM
Tron will crash hard a week or 2 before the release or at the release.  Better sell and get your profits.  Whales will be cashing BIG TIME and so will I.  They hold 90% of all TRX
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
April 30, 2018, 09:14:58 AM
So why aren't the people around here going crazy on TRX?  It's gonna go supernova in a few days to .00005 BTC or so imho.  I hope you guys haven't released yet.  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
April 29, 2018, 10:44:09 AM
Recently decided to fix part of profits - it turned out sooner, growth continues! Keep it up!
Activity: 212
Merit: 3
April 29, 2018, 08:15:37 AM
Up 30% the past couple of days, of course it could probably just be a pump and dump on the run up to the main net launch (end of may) anyone wanna give their speculations on this? The auth was 0.30 so it'll be interesting to see where it gets to.

TRON is growing now because the whole market has grown and it falls when the market in the downtrend. There is no news related to TRON which could raise the price of this coin separately from the whole market. Definitely, this coin has prospects, and it'll show us new highs.
I agree with you, the increase price of Tron still same with the other altcoin. If anyone compared with the increase price of ADA then the increase price is better ADA rather than Tron. But I agree if Tron has a good prospect, many people think and equate Tron and ethereum. Maybe hold for long term is be better to everyone who have investment in Tron.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
April 29, 2018, 08:05:57 AM

I am so happy to see it rising .I am hodling  it for the long term..I didn't sell it an all time high of 30 cents and I am not selling it till it reaches 1 dollar at the minimum
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
April 29, 2018, 07:48:37 AM
Tron will rise up to the mainnet launch, then we'll see epic dump I guess.

I agree, till the mainnet launch this rise can continue if BTC stays calm, however there is something that I don't understand.
While coins like TRX grow so harsh with mainnet lauch why doesn't SYS grow that much?

Then I guess it'll keep rising and rising until May 30 then...?  Then the dump starts on May 31 when the main net is launched...?

Then the real question should be:  How high will TRX go if it keeps rising like this for one more month?
Activity: 64
April 28, 2018, 02:14:31 PM
Potention for Tron TRX to be a big player in crypto is huge, I think. It wouldn’t surpise me if Tron token will get in the top 5 within a few months from now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
April 28, 2018, 01:36:54 PM
I think Tron is good choice but it is some expensive now. And I doubt about fundamental. Only rumors and any tweets and posts. Maybe in Chinese they have more info? I don't know
Activity: 532
April 28, 2018, 01:16:39 PM

TRON is growing now because the whole market has grown and it falls when the market in the downtrend. There is no news related to TRON which could raise the price of this coin separately from the whole market. Definitely, this coin has prospects, and it'll show us new highs.
Most people do not see that tron is only going up because the WHOLE market is going up at this moment, except some shitcoins, but that is normal nowadays. But TRX has nothing good to offer to be honest.
They announced airdrop together with OCN recently. And new markets add more hype also for this coin. I heard bad about Trx but it price become more and more. I don't understand who is right or no. But price grow
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
April 28, 2018, 12:08:31 PM

Most people do not see that tron is only going up because the WHOLE market is going up at this moment, except some shitcoins, but that is normal nowadays. But TRX has nothing good to offer to be honest.

legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
April 28, 2018, 11:56:36 AM

Pages:
Jump to: