Pages:
Author

Topic: Tron (TRX) on the rise - page 7. (Read 1017 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 01:48:26 PM
The pump from the last few days will level out now and start to fall with a huge dump coming in a few weeks. 
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
April 25, 2018, 01:11:11 PM
Really surprised to see Tron breaking the trend and going up in value even during the Bitcoin slump from 9k to 8k today.Of course with the  mainnet coming something is happening I hope

Bitcoin still at 9k right now? I for one am just glad we're starting to see some kind of movement on these coins. It was a very rough few months. Didn't do anything but watch every coin I own go down. Trx is a good project with a bright future. It'll be fine in the long run.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
April 25, 2018, 01:01:09 PM
Really surprised to see Tron breaking the trend and going up in value even during the Bitcoin slump from 9k to 8k today.Of course with the  mainnet coming something is happening I hope
Activity: 308
April 25, 2018, 12:47:16 PM
After it went up to 2000 sts in January 2018, it has now started to exit the downtrend. Look at the charts and the news of the TRX CEO brings us. It is easy to see in the future TRX will continue to increase. and even a very strong rise in the future
The news is very good, but I want to note that all projects write good news, but some coins grow in the future, and some do not.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 11:47:25 AM
Up 30% the past couple of days, of course it could probably just be a pump and dump on the run up to the main net launch (end of may) anyone wanna give their speculations on this? The auth was 0.30 so it'll be interesting to see where it gets to.

It rised just like the many other altcoins, and it has still a good price. In my opinion, it might reach a good price which like in the last january, in a near future.
Activity: 479
April 25, 2018, 11:34:27 AM
After it went up to 2000 sts in January 2018, it has now started to exit the downtrend. Look at the charts and the news of the TRX CEO brings us. It is easy to see in the future TRX will continue to increase. and even a very strong rise in the future
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
April 25, 2018, 08:34:52 AM
Up 30% the past couple of days, of course it could probably just be a pump and dump on the run up to the main net launch (end of may) anyone wanna give their speculations on this? The auth was 0.30 so it'll be interesting to see where it gets to.

TRON is a very potential coin in the future. It has been trusted by many investors and its value is very high at the moment. This is really a coin worth investing.
The market is going down and you can take advantage of this opportunity to buy it. Hold until the end of 2018 and wait for pumping.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 08:23:55 AM
There is a lot of talk about scam, but the trading volumes is good, the price is rising. The project develops, so draw your own conclusions.
Activity: 420
April 25, 2018, 07:27:31 AM

According to me TRX is one of the most profitable alt if you have bought within last few months as it has risen dramatically within that period.It is at time undervalued due to non recognization as only 1-2% traders know about it and the team working continously for its development.Still it is making progress and investors must invest in this profitable altcoin and prices are soon going to soar.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
April 25, 2018, 07:00:44 AM

Still far way to go for me, though that 30% gain gave me little smile on my face.
Trx is my second highest investment and I got busted badly. Just hoping for the price to go up at least to my entry point.

Wish me good luck, so that I can exist with profit.  Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
April 25, 2018, 06:56:38 AM
TRON Announces 30M TRX Airdrop To Ethereum Community
Ethereum users are welcome to experience the newest generation decentralized network and participate in community governance
https://medium.com/@Tronfoundation/tron-announces-30m-trx-airdrop-to-ethereum-community-86ebefd601ec
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
April 25, 2018, 06:50:49 AM
The throne has two important upcoming events:
1. July 1-Starting Mainnet
2.June 21-The transfer from the ERC20 to TRX tokens, the crypto currency on the public Tron chain-block!
Activity: 280
April 25, 2018, 05:49:49 AM
Don't know what this - pump or not, but this growth makes me happy. Fixed part of the profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
April 25, 2018, 05:35:15 AM

There was a rumor a week ago that someone will push this TRON to a higher price and I'm hoping that this is not for temporary only and good to those people who bought during the dip.
This isnt a deliberate pump. Justin Sun, the founder of Tron Foundation, is quite active on Twitter and he recently tweeted many of the upcoming updates along with some representative elections. This has gained quite an attention. Also, TRX was been listed on many new exchanges past week.

Crypto market runs on news and this has helped in gaining interest of many small and big investors. I expect a price pump with small corrections till June end.
Activity: 378
April 25, 2018, 05:21:53 AM

There was a rumor a week ago that someone will push this TRON to a higher price and I'm hoping that this is not for temporary only and good to those people who bought during the dip.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
April 25, 2018, 05:05:03 AM
Sometimes I worry that good cryptocoins with better development teams will not get the attention of the community anymore because they lack marketing, while ICOs that are not as good but have millions in funding for marketing will be the coins that make it.
Tron has a potentially revolutionizing project of making a decentralized internet. While it sounds great and real, they don't seem to have contributed to this much effort. There's a lot of hype, but I don't see any project. Thus, so far these prices don't mean much, they are not backed up by anything and might explode as fast as they go up. I guess for now it's just best to hold trx and keep track of how the project goes and whether it really accomplished any goals it set.

If so the case can be said to mean this is just one of the marketing strategy course so made this Tron gets the attention of the community, of course. may be said of a great way.
Activity: 490
April 25, 2018, 05:03:40 AM
the coin technically has good growth potential with the first target of 9000-10000 satosh, the second target is 20,000, the third target by the end of the year is a new maximum
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
April 25, 2018, 04:58:45 AM
the FOMO is real with TRX, as the devs team are doing good marketing, developing and delivering products to their clients, but as we can see, it was 0.3$ ATH before, but as the hype goes on, I am taking 0.15$ as ceiling price before main net.
Activity: 96
April 25, 2018, 04:58:05 AM
It needs some more coin burn it had a lot of coins for that reason the price wont be so high hope that they will fix it Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 04:54:57 AM
Sometimes I worry that good cryptocoins with better development teams will not get the attention of the community anymore because they lack marketing, while ICOs that are not as good but have millions in funding for marketing will be the coins that make it.
Tron has a potentially revolutionizing project of making a decentralized internet. While it sounds great and real, they don't seem to have contributed to this much effort. There's a lot of hype, but I don't see any project. Thus, so far these prices don't mean much, they are not backed up by anything and might explode as fast as they go up. I guess for now it's just best to hold trx and keep track of how the project goes and whether it really accomplished any goals it set.

To much hype coming unto them and I don't know so far on what is the cause on the current pump that's why it makes me doubt to buy more TRX since I can't even rely on when this good thing ends. And I remember those days that there are so many people lose some money with this token. But I will give an eye to track this up and maybe by joining there social pages can help me to find more good information about this project and for now I will just hold my baghold coins.
Pages:
Jump to: