Pages:
Author

Topic: Tron (TRX) on the rise - page 6. (Read 1017 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 06:42:51 PM
Yesterday, this coin was against a falling trend. This made me very happy, because I invested a lot of money in this project. I think that soon the price will go up again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
April 26, 2018, 06:27:31 PM
Up 30% the past couple of days, of course it could probably just be a pump and dump on the run up to the main net launch (end of may) anyone wanna give their speculations on this? The auth was 0.30 so it'll be interesting to see where it gets to.

I think this cryptocurrency is good but not the goodest for investing. I believe that tron (TRX) will have a good future but investors should wait too much time to make a good profit from this crypto, this up of 30% in the past couple of days, it's just a pump as all the market was pumped last days.
Activity: 100
Donate --> 15B6eKDUmjbV21Ujwj32HCX7qctCeSuzyi
April 26, 2018, 05:51:35 PM
The mainnet is not going to do anything to it, tron is not going to spike to more than ten cents again, so if you are wondering about it to make a quick profit, just forget about it because it is not gonna happen anytime soon
Up 30% the past couple of days, of course it could probably just be a pump and dump on the run up to the main net launch (end of may) anyone wanna give their speculations on this? The auth was 0.30 so it'll be interesting to see where it gets to.

why not this would follow every other coin/main event coming?
Activity: 205
April 26, 2018, 05:28:09 PM
The mainnet is not going to do anything to it, tron is not going to spike to more than ten cents again, so if you are wondering about it to make a quick profit, just forget about it because it is not gonna happen anytime soon

Activity: 588
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
April 26, 2018, 04:55:23 PM
TRX is not a nice coin anymore in my eyes. I used to love it, but I went to other coins. I do not think about investing after that.
Activity: 140
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 26, 2018, 04:50:57 PM
Ever wanted to buy a little coin TRX, but for some reason I changed my mind and did not buy it, now I'm sorry for that. When I saw how this coin is growing, I thought it was a normal pumping, but over time I realized that it was natural growth. I think the price for TRX will grow even higher.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
April 26, 2018, 03:17:43 PM
Tron (TRX) makes me very happy. Finally I saw the growth that had long been waiting for. I hope that growth will continue.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 03:10:41 PM
Tron existence is very welcome and acceptable to the community. Investors seeing Tron for its potentiality of having a good market return either long or short term investment. It's market volume shows it capabilities to compete all existing coins and could really having a good future in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
April 26, 2018, 02:59:14 PM
Today a new fiat exchanger have started trading trx so this positive development will push the price higher, may is also full of updates for trx so we can expect good movement in price.
where is the new fiat exchanger for TRX token? I think currently TRX already has a market with large trading volume per day. whether the developer will register this TRX to another market again?
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
April 26, 2018, 02:50:41 PM
Today a new fiat exchanger have started trading trx so this positive development will push the price higher, may is also full of updates for trx so we can expect good movement in price.
Activity: 55
April 26, 2018, 02:44:13 PM
Tron is a very strong project, honestly can't speak for the short term, but is definitely a worthy investment from a long term perspective IMHO
Activity: 100
Donate --> 15B6eKDUmjbV21Ujwj32HCX7qctCeSuzyi
April 26, 2018, 01:53:51 PM
the FOMO is real with TRX, as the devs team are doing good marketing, developing and delivering products to their clients, but as we can see, it was 0.3$ ATH before, but as the hype goes on, I am taking 0.15$ as ceiling price before main net.

After the little run I'm starting to think that, or maybe even alittle lower? But this would only happen if BTC gets it shit together I feel. (Sorry I only just came back to this totally forgot about the forum lol)
Activity: 364
April 25, 2018, 04:18:52 PM

TRON is a very potential coin in the future. It has been trusted by many investors and its value is very high at the moment. This is really a coin worth investing.
The market is going down and you can take advantage of this opportunity to buy it. Hold until the end of 2018 and wait for pumping.
too long retention time for altcoin classes, I think if waiting until the end of 2018 all altcoin will also increase, not just Tron only. so I think it is less effective, better choose altcoin that the storage time is not too long, so our time is more effective
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 04:14:47 PM

I have sold all coins during the whitepaper plagiate fud, but I think it can fly high with so much money in the background (Alibaba pump).
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
April 25, 2018, 04:09:03 PM
There is a huge update coming for TRX in June that was announced by Justin on his Twitter handle that TRX will be moving away from being an erc20 token which is quite a big news for the Tron. Also, Tron has significant marketcap of $4.68 Billion and thus, is a stable coin. People show trist in it. Also, Justin is quite active and gives weekly report of the development. Investors usually prefer such tokens for investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
April 25, 2018, 04:05:17 PM
If trx developer can deliver good mainnet in may it could be moon for trx but the token supply is too much and i dont think trx can goes through abpve $1 if the supply like that. Dont compare to ripple. Ripple is old coin with more then 2 years development and making cooperation with many goverment. Trx ?
I have read that Justin Sun did go to Taiwan and did see a congressman. He also did promote TRON at the National Bank of Taiwan.
Don't forget that Justin Sun was the representative of Ripple in China. He has a lot of connections.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma/amp/
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 25, 2018, 03:54:08 PM
Finally, TRX decided to rise Smiley). I always think that TRX is just a scam one, you can see it has very high rank on CMC with very huge trading volume but the price of TRX is very low all the time after John McAfee stop promoting for TRX. As I know there are a lot of people still stuck with this crypto and this is a good signal for them and maybe they're hoping TRX will go to the moon to be able to get out of this shit Smiley)
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
April 25, 2018, 03:49:46 PM
Lmao, who is comparing it to ripple? They are only saying that they can have the same pattern, i think that they are very different coins, but the supply is almost the same. But yes, tron is shit, it is useless.
If trx developer can deliver good mainnet in may it could be moon for trx but the token supply is too much and i dont think trx can goes through abpve $1 if the supply like that. Dont compare to ripple. Ripple is old coin with more then 2 years development and making cooperation with many goverment. Trx ?

Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
April 25, 2018, 03:42:31 PM
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
April 25, 2018, 03:00:00 PM
I'am not sure with this tron project, I think too much supply this TRX token . I wonder how many TRX tokens are in the hands of the developer for development,
where I can see TRX tokens allocation from this tron project?
Pages:
Jump to: