Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON - worth investing? - page 2. (Read 15132 times)

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
May 27, 2019, 07:30:32 PM
Tron is one of the tokens that has many benefits and some of Tron's features are also very good, although almost the same as other token features but some advantages Tron where we have to have tron ​​is:
1. Low Cost Transactions
2. Smart Contract
3. High Transaction Volume
With this advantage, it is certainly very feasible to invest in this token.

It could also be a passive money making machine if you are a big holder and also a long-term hodler of tron because you can be a super representative which gives a reward in tron if you have a good amount of votes.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
May 27, 2019, 06:55:37 PM
Yeah, it's good to invest into TRON because TRON project has seen great adoption quite recently. TRON envisions itself to be the blockchain network with the highest number of decentralized applications running on it. Hopefully, when this is achieved in the future it can bring about some bull run.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
May 27, 2019, 06:51:30 PM
Tron is one of the tokens that has many benefits and some of Tron's features are also very good, although almost the same as other token features but some advantages Tron where we have to have tron ​​is:
1. Low Cost Transactions
2. Smart Contract
3. High Transaction Volume
With this advantage, it is certainly very feasible to invest in this token.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
May 27, 2019, 06:08:14 PM
I do not strongly believe in the ability of Tron do not see anything special in it.  Yes, a good coin, I would even say the usual one, but I would not invest in it.
the movement of each coin then no one knows, who knows TRON will increase high and profitable.
now TRON is also increasing quite well, if we have enough time when prices are low so we now benefit.
the future of each coin no one knows so don't think badly before researching and maybe coins that are considered bad he will grow better.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 27, 2019, 05:47:59 PM
Still yet to know what Justin Sun got to offer as regards the upcoming news in few days,  but I believe Tron is worth to invest in,  it might do another Xrp in future in terms of its price
I think that TRX has a really big potential in the growth of its price. You did the right thing to compare it with XRP because these are two useless coins that are constantly pumped and then fall  Grin
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
May 27, 2019, 04:31:01 PM
Still yet to know what Justin Sun got to offer as regards the upcoming news in few days,  but I believe Tron is worth to invest in,  it might do another Xrp in future in terms of its price
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
May 27, 2019, 03:39:06 PM
I do not strongly believe in the ability of Tron do not see anything special in it.  Yes, a good coin, I would even say the usual one, but I would not invest in it.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 27, 2019, 03:37:34 PM
I think TRON is very feasible to invest ,Tron has a large volume but to take large profits from TRON like that is a bit difficult because TRON has a very large total supply
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
May 27, 2019, 01:39:02 AM
At the time when this topic was created, I would not buy TRON. But due to recent events and the active work of the TRON team, I changed my mind. I am very pleased that TRON team is developing its project. They created their own platform and got a purchased product BitTorrent. And as a consequence of this, the price of this coin very quickly began to rise. At the moment it is a good investment.

Activity: 491
May 26, 2019, 03:09:19 PM
Tron ordinary coins.  I do not understand why it is isolated.  Yes, he is an interesting project but definitely not better than ethereum.  It is necessary to support the already proven product.
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
May 26, 2019, 03:06:35 PM
I personally believe more in ethereum than tron, but apparently this coin is very popular in China as well as eos. So keep it in the portfolio will not hurt anyone.
if Ethereum is chosen by many people and that is natural because there is no doubt about his abilities so they choose him.
TRON is also a good coin and its growth is good so if you choose it, maybe you will have a big enough chance, so he is worth investing.
TRON in the last six months has scored very much in terms of trading volumes. I am sure that this is not the end and the capitalization of TRON will reach 10 billion dollars.
Activity: 434
May 26, 2019, 07:31:32 AM
I personally believe more in ethereum than tron, but apparently this coin is very popular in China as well as eos. So keep it in the portfolio will not hurt anyone.
if Ethereum is chosen by many people and that is natural because there is no doubt about his abilities so they choose him.
TRON is also a good coin and its growth is good so if you choose it, maybe you will have a big enough chance, so he is worth investing.
Activity: 557
Merit: 101
May 26, 2019, 07:19:31 AM
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
May 26, 2019, 06:59:53 AM
why do you think that TRON is not in the bull run, you should look more than last month, and where the coin is currently from their ATH, to note that it is not in the bull run..
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 25, 2019, 06:17:59 AM
Yes Tron is worth investing,  i personally did invest in tron it's a long time investment for investors. And the exchange i bought from did gave me a Dividend for holding.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
May 25, 2019, 06:08:15 AM
If I'm correct TRON is now at $0.02 or somewhat like that. And the ATH is maybe $0.20 or something close to it. It already has established itself in top on CMC. I think it's good go at $0.02 for TRON.
At this moment really? Is there any articles wherein we can assure that TRON will going to hit 0.20 as soon as possible? As I am experienced before, it is not that profitable even though TRN is soaring high for a scalp trading. What we are doing is to get the most out of it in the short time period.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
May 25, 2019, 04:51:42 AM
I just joined the forum. I’ve opened an exchange and various wallets , bought a bit of bitcoin and TRON, what’s everyone’s thoughts on TRON? Worth buying into?
TRON's community and ecosystem are huge, they also have many campaigns and technologies to develop coins. And I heard them rumors Cz and Sun are gods, so trust them.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
May 25, 2019, 04:21:57 AM
I just joined the forum. I’ve opened an exchange and various wallets , bought a bit of bitcoin and TRON, what’s everyone’s thoughts on TRON? Worth buying into?
I bought tron in February last year and I am still at lose! If you have a long term views you can invest in tron now that is extremely very cheap. I have decided to keep the one I have until tron get to somewhere $2 before sellkng and as a secret keep and patient are the best way to make money in this cryptocurrencies market.
Activity: 924
May 25, 2019, 04:10:36 AM
Tron is one of my favorite coins and I hope very much with this coin. A few weeks ago it's very big step for tron because they has cooperated with opera and i think this is very good for the development of this coin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
May 25, 2019, 03:41:55 AM
Tron is really worth buying. Its price is very stable. Investors will feel secure if they invest, I recommend you hold them because it is one of the best projects on the coinmarketcap today.
Tron is much like hype coin Justin sun is the best marketing strategist he just create hypes . But if you want to invest low price high potential coin then you can choose IOST strong team and great potential.
Pages:
Jump to: