Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON - worth investing? - page 3. (Read 15132 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
May 25, 2019, 01:52:35 AM
I think instead of buying Tron, i would rather invest in eth or eos.
It was in the beginning that i was first thrilled by Tron, but some of the news i have read about it have made me to have a rethink on it.
Well, if anything good come up again, i might reconsider.

Agree, compare Tron, i am prefer choosing ethereum or EOS. EOS price still cheap and there is a lot potential for growing. Beside Ethereum and EOS, we could choose Cardano as our long term investment, and i think more option is better. I think invest in top 10 coinmarketcap is good to reducing risk
Whats wrong with tron ?  Tron is also a popular altcoin and have the same usage as eos and eth have  . Infact tron recently rank as the number one coin based on dapp platform but we cant deny the fact that eos and eth are also its tough competitor .

Overall , all 3 coins are indemand thesedays  and id say that all 3 coins are still worth for grabs .  In my case , my folio composition would be 50/25/25  .  50% goes to eth and the rest will be equally diveded to eos and tron
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
May 25, 2019, 01:45:50 AM
It was in the beginning that i was first thrilled by Tron, but some of the news i have read about it have made me to have a rethink on it.

Agree, compare Tron, i am prefer choosing ethereum or EOS. EOS price still cheap and there is a lot potential for growing. Beside Ethereum and EOS, we could choose Cardano as our long term investment, and i think more option is better. I think invest in top 10 coinmarketcap is good to reducing risk
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
May 25, 2019, 01:05:46 AM
I just joined the forum. I’ve opened an exchange and various wallets , bought a bit of bitcoin and TRON, what’s everyone’s thoughts on TRON? Worth buying into?

I think Tron worth investment and worth to hold for long term. Its good coin and having big daily transaction volume, with good developers team, i am believe Tron will be investor favorites. Beside already having working product, Tron very attractive to development their platform
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
May 25, 2019, 12:43:54 AM
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
May 24, 2019, 07:14:55 PM
I would say it's better to invest 100% of your capital into BTC, but it your choice. However, tron is also a good one, I would say it has the chance of reaching ATH again.
It depends upon the amount of money you are planning to invest, since Tron is a promising project and if the amount of money to invest is low then i would suggest to invest in low valuation coin rather than in bitcoin, if the amount is big, which means above two thousand dollars then i would invest in bitcoin hands down and wait for the long haul, if the amount you are planning to invest is below $500, investing in low valuation coin for better profit is not a bad idea either.
Activity: 925
May 24, 2019, 06:17:39 PM
As for me, any project the team is active and hardworking and the results is evident for all to see is worth investing. Take a look at Tron team, aren't they trying their best? What position is Tron on CoinMarketCap? Only hard work took the coin to that position. So in my own opinion, Tron is worthy of investing.
Activity: 308
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
May 24, 2019, 03:46:41 PM
Tron is a very active project.  And it seems to me that he should succeed.  Although it will take enough time.  I am sure that he will be in the top 5 coins.
Activity: 686
May 24, 2019, 03:38:07 PM
I think it is worth to investing. There are lots of dapps that offering dividend on tron and  those dapps' volume rising day by day.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 24, 2019, 03:14:30 PM
Throne is probably one of the most viable projects of this year. His definitely need to have a briefcase.
I buy TRON because I participated in the pyramids, in other words. But I do not recommend this to anyone, I have lost a lot of time and money.
Activity: 1344
May 22, 2019, 09:08:43 AM
Throne is probably one of the most viable projects of this year. His definitely need to have a briefcase.
Activity: 341
May 22, 2019, 06:51:32 AM
Tron is really worth buying. Its price is very stable. Investors will feel secure if they invest, I recommend you hold them because it is one of the best projects on the coinmarketcap today.
Activity: 784
May 22, 2019, 06:25:23 AM
I don't think TRON project, which is attributed to outstanding, but it is possible to earn. Justin San regularly pump his coin and announce important releases and collaboration, it is good to know the coins. This year I recommend to buy a coin and hold it until the summer, in August a strong pump of the coin is possible in connection with the planned events.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
May 22, 2019, 04:13:50 AM
I like tron, I was a bag holder last year but sold most of it at the top. TRX looks very promising at these prices right now.
We have different views on the current status of TRON, lucky for you that you have sold at the top, that must be some kind of big profit though.
At this price, it's really cheap, but if you don't trust their future anymore, there is no sense of buying it, there are new projects in the market, we can buy cheap and hold until the right timing to sell comes, like what you did selling at the top.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
May 22, 2019, 02:19:04 AM
I just joined the forum. I’ve opened an exchange and various wallets , bought a bit of bitcoin and TRON, what’s everyone’s thoughts on TRON? Worth buying into?
I would say it's better to invest 100% of your capital into BTC, but it your choice. However, tron is also a good one, I would say it has the chance of reaching ATH again.

Unfortunately, I see that the market has only recovered, making it clear that it can grow as strongly as it used to. But unfortunately, I did not recognize Binance's old fomo before they announced the new IEO
It's not a big issue, I would categorize BNB as Z category currency which can cause you serious deflation too. This will be dumped hugely like as capitulation although this term don't go with BNB.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
May 21, 2019, 05:16:33 AM
I like tron, I was a bag holder last year but sold most of it at the top. TRX looks very promising at these prices right now.

Tron always create new marketing strategy and to attract new investor. I think Tron is interesting project and many investor investing they money in this project. Its good product and its good investment for long term
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
May 21, 2019, 04:29:28 AM

Unfortunately, I see that the market has only recovered, making it clear that it can grow as strongly as it used to. But unfortunately, I did not recognize Binance's old fomo before they announced the new IEO
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
May 21, 2019, 03:56:04 AM
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
May 21, 2019, 02:33:32 AM

I think Tron is a good coin that will soon climb the top 5 in the market, the competition is very stiff, but Tron is the fastest rising coin right now, the volume is not dropping and it's one of the coins with so many big exchanges, I think every trader already know Tron and now making a part of their community.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
May 21, 2019, 01:47:05 AM
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
May 21, 2019, 01:42:26 AM
Providing the relationship between Justin Sun and Binance's CZ, Tron is a good choice for investing. Yes it's a pump and dump coin but you can leverage that to get profit. Anyway, if you're looking for a coin with serious development then Tron isn't for you.
Pages:
Jump to: