Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON - worth investing? - page 4. (Read 15132 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
May 21, 2019, 01:22:12 AM
Tron showed us a good price rise this 2017 and i think maybe tron is a good and worthy investment specially for long term deal.It really has a potential and trons development is fast and still got alot to improve so investing long term will profit surely

TRON is a coin that has a strong foundation, I always believe that the performance of TRON will continue to improve so that we deserve to be a long-term investment.
Coming from a TRON believe, so good luck.

TRON is already successful at it's current price now, early investors, maybe some of them are cashing out already and looking for anther potential undervalued coin that will pump i the long run.

There's lots of hype about this coin, but it's 3 months period performance does not look good.
Activity: 384
Merit: 10
May 21, 2019, 12:18:43 AM
Tron showed us a good price rise this 2017 and i think maybe tron is a good and worthy investment specially for long term deal.It really has a potential and trons development is fast and still got alot to improve so investing long term will profit surely

TRON is a coin that has a strong foundation, I always believe that the performance of TRON will continue to improve so that we deserve to be a long-term investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
May 21, 2019, 12:04:28 AM
I just joined the forum. I’ve opened an exchange and various wallets , bought a bit of bitcoin and TRON, what’s everyone’s thoughts on TRON? Worth buying into?

I don't see anything wrong, it's ranked 11 in the market with a very large volume, and there are many Dapp created around Tron I've also some sites related to gambling, there's a possibility that it can go through the top 5 in the market, this is a new coin but with a very good potential, congratulations for your choice of coin.
I also think that Tron is a pretty promising investment coin. It is developing very fast, but it is still very cheap. Justin Sun is sure that in a few months this coin will surpass bitcoin and ethereum in terms of transaction volume.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
May 20, 2019, 11:12:02 PM
Hard to say that TRON is worth investing for, im not a big fan of TRON but I knew that TRON is one of the safest investment in cryptocurrency. Dont know how the growth of TRON will work but as long as they keep on developing their project then I must say that is worth investing for.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
May 20, 2019, 10:56:40 PM
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 0
May 20, 2019, 10:26:08 PM
As I see Tron today has made a great Progress and their are Tron wallets now that has a build in exchange and easy to use. Tron coin is one of the coins that are good to invest
Activity: 317
Merit: 141
May 20, 2019, 10:06:10 PM
I just joined the forum. I’ve opened an exchange and various wallets , bought a bit of bitcoin and TRON, what’s everyone’s thoughts on TRON? Worth buying into?

I don't see anything wrong, it's ranked 11 in the market with a very large volume, and there are many Dapp created around Tron I've also some sites related to gambling, there's a possibility that it can go through the top 5 in the market, this is a new coin but with a very good potential, congratulations for your choice of coin.
I agree with you right now there are many decentralize application dapps on Tron blockchain and it is good for long term progress of Tron, unfortunatelly many people who does not know about the potential of Tron for long term investment, they just think about the Tron based on the price of Tron and they just think about the bad news about the Tron development they just think of Tron for short term investment than long term investment in Tron blockchain.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 20, 2019, 09:58:11 PM
TRON being involved with Bitorrent Piracy was in the end a very bad move.  They will have a hard time working with institutional organizations moving forward.  Samsung came out and said they would never support TRON.  Justin Sun is known to do a lot of shady marketing and has a bad reputation in the space.  TRON and EOS have ways to go....so if I was investing the safer bet is with XRP who have already partnered with many institutions. 
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
May 20, 2019, 08:37:50 PM

Activity: 392
May 20, 2019, 08:08:50 PM
Tron quite worth investing on, but I wouldn't really put my money on it when there are other more prospects like BCH and ETH.
Well, when tron will be on the exchange then you can buy a coin , and at the moment it is difficult to judge what will happen to the project , it is covered with secrets little is known from him.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
May 20, 2019, 06:56:23 PM
Statistick Coin TRON is very good and so far the development is also good, in my opinion  TRON is worth buying and at the same time the current market has a good price so that this is a fixed time to trade coins. Do research before buying coins and if you are doubtful it is better not to take risks.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
May 20, 2019, 06:52:45 PM
Yes I think so. TRON has been great so far, so much updates on development from the team. You can add some to your picks. Recently it got added to opera wallet, which is cool. Also many dapps.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
May 20, 2019, 06:39:46 PM
Tron quite worth investing on, but I wouldn't really put my money on it when there are other more prospects like BCH and ETH.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
May 20, 2019, 06:35:27 PM
TRON has been good with developments lately, from DAPPS to partnerships etc. I think Justin has been up and doing, so in my own opinion, it's good for long term hold. Holding tron also gives Bittorent dividends. Do your own research and decide if you want to add some to your portfolio, this is strictly my opinion.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
May 20, 2019, 06:09:11 PM
I don't think Justin Sun which is founder of Tron is a reliable person. Therefore, investing in Tron is not something I would prefer. When we entered the bear market, many people lost their money because of Tron
I also feel it is better to invest in other coins because there are many coins that are clearly better than TRON coins.
and one of the best is ETH coins.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
May 20, 2019, 06:03:48 PM
I don't think Justin Sun who is founder of Tron is a reliable person. Therefore, investing in Tron is not something I would prefer. When we entered the bear market, many people lost their money because of Tron
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
May 20, 2019, 05:13:26 PM
Worth it, Tron is still in the top 20, and several times in the top 10. If you really want to invest in Tron, then do it now, don't wait too long. consider, while now the price of tron ​​is still cheap.
Activity: 41
May 20, 2019, 04:42:30 PM
It seems to me that this is a great token. The fact is that TRON has a large transaction throughput. So many applications can use it in their work. For example, most gaming services use the TRON.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
May 20, 2019, 04:34:46 PM
I will say it's worth investing because I've checked and it's a promising coin for the future. So I can assure you all that TRON is worth it, you can all try it out.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 772
April 30, 2019, 05:10:44 PM
Tron Foundation’s robust marketing and the ease of deploying dApps on the network will attract even more, growing the network and moving it towards global adoption. Tron has garnered a lot of support over the last few months and is poised to see increased interest. Personally I think TRON has good potential.
Pages:
Jump to: