Pages:
Author

Topic: TrumpCoin [TRUMP] - *OFFICIAL THREAD* Funding Projects Domestically & WorldWide - page 13. (Read 44577 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
unfortunately it seems the coin has died. All we get is empty promises, so that the whales sell their huge bags at the best possible price.. i will hold my few coins in case there is a pump in the next elections or something but other than that I don't have much hope.

people sold alts to get into bitcoin recently.  You did not figure that out?  Maybe to get all the free forked coins like btg and seg wit2x.  It happened to like every coin the last few weeks.  

Funny how you didn't answer to the main point of my post.

Let me repeat myself. All you guys are giving since Trump's election is empty promises about this and that. The only thing you have actually done is get the coin.added to some shitty coins exchanges while talking about other stuff you have never delivered. Like that letter you would send to Trump's wife (or something like that) or technologies that will be implemented or whatever.  After almost one year what  do you have actually to present? NOTHING!Just BS to give the impression Trumpcoin is alive so you guys can unload your bags...

Because it is nonsense.  You have no clue what you are talking about.  Why would I address insulting lies??  Stop harassing me.  I do not know about Bitbull but he and I care about this coin very much and it is a labor of love.  Shame on you fake community newbie!  You sound like chickens65.  He complained a lot like you even while he was in charge he would say those things about the people helping him.  Good luck in life.  

Can you be more specific? What am I lying about exactly? Harrassing you? Are you serious? When someone disagrees you call it harassment?

claiming that I broke a promise to you when I did not
Less hops. More wins.
over the next several weeks altcoin price will most likely increase.  But that is because of people buying it.  I do not know what letter you are talking about.
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
unfortunately it seems the coin has died. All we get is empty promises, so that the whales sell their huge bags at the best possible price.. i will hold my few coins in case there is a pump in the next elections or something but other than that I don't have much hope.

people sold alts to get into bitcoin recently.  You did not figure that out?  Maybe to get all the free forked coins like btg and seg wit2x.  It happened to like every coin the last few weeks. 

Let me repeat myself. All you guys are giving since Trump's election is empty promises about this and that. The only thing you have actually done is get the coin.added to some shitty coins exchanges while talking about other stuff you have never delivered. Like that letter you would send to Trump's wife (or something like that) or technologies that will be implemented or whatever.  After almost one year what  do you have actually to present? NOTHING!Just BS to give the impression Trumpcoin is alive so you guys can unload your bags...

Because it is nonsense.  You have no clue what you are talking about.  Why would I address insulting lies??  Stop harassing me.  I do not know about Bitbull but he and I care about this coin very much and it is a labor of love.  Shame on you fake community newbie!  You sound like chickens65.  He complained a lot like you even while he was in charge he would say those things about the people helping him.  Good luck in life. 

Can you be more specific? What am I lying about exactly? Harrassing you? Are you serious? When someone disagrees you call it harassment?
Less hops. More wins.

people sold alts to get into bitcoin recently.  You did not figure that out?  Maybe to get all the free forked coins like btg and seg wit2x.  It happened to like every coin the last few weeks.  

Because it is nonsense.  You have no clue what you are talking about.  Why would I address insulting lies??  I do not know about Bitbull but he and I care about this coin very much and it is a labor of love.  Shame on you fake community newbie!  You sound like chickens65.  He complained a lot like you even while he was in charge he would say those things about the people helping him.  Good luck in life.  

Let me repeat myself. All you guys are giving since Trump's election is empty promises about this and that. The only thing you have actually done is get the coin.added to some shitty coins exchanges while talking about other stuff you have never delivered. Like that letter you would send to Trump's wife (or something like that) or technologies that will be implemented or whatever.  After almost one year what  do you have actually to present? NOTHING!Just BS to give the impression Trumpcoin is alive so you guys can unload your bags..
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Is the coin dead or will price rise?
Less hops. More wins.

people sold alts to get into bitcoin recently.  You did not figure that out?  Maybe to get all the free forked coins like btg and seg wit2x.  It happened to like every coin the last few weeks. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Congrats on Alex Jones following! This is definitely some good news. Also, $70k+ 24h volume today? hmm.

-yeah someone bought over one million trumpcoins (14btc) today!!
there are people trying to say trumpcoin is how russia funds donald trump and the gop.  Maybe those same people bought over a million coins at yobit to support their false narrative IDK..

believe be me man I got nuthin to do with it
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
Less hops. More wins.
This is a first that everyone in the [Suspicious link removed]munity should celebrate. LUASA, a leading Swiss University now accept tuition payment in Bitcoin.
OK, I know some might say "Why celebrate or even acknowledge, Bitcoin is not my thing I use Litecoin", Another person here not even know Litecoin, only XLM. And yet another may only swear by Ether and its next door neighbors. I say it doesn't matter.be it Litecoin, Trumpcoin, Putincoin, TheresaMay coin or even 'Me'-coin, as long as its an important institution like LAUSA putting its stamp of approval on any aspects of our beloved blockchain, we should all clink our glasses.......
Hip, Hip, Hip..........
Here's the rest of the story: https://plus.google.com/100575843470915473834/posts/KJ1PZZm1ZTV
Less hops. More wins.
Merit: 100
wooow....buying one million trumpcoins is huge.
Less hops. More wins.
Congrats on Alex Jones following! This is definitely some good news. Also, $70k+ 24h volume today? hmm.

-yeah someone bought over one million trumpcoins (14btc) today!!
there are people trying to say trumpcoin is how russia funds donald trump and the gop.  Maybe those same people bought over a million coins at yobit to support their false narrative IDK..

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
when start the new ANN ?
i waiting this, and then this project use icon of Donald Trump right, i look this logo using face and hair style of trump, that's so good logo i thik.
i hope this good project and will success more
Less hops. More wins.
thank Trumpcoin. because anything you say make the world near ww3 more than ever and that make crypto market to da moon.

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
thank Trumpcoin. because anything you say make the world near ww3 more than ever and that make crypto market to da moon.
Less hops. More wins.
Can I trade this coin right now or it is only on ICO or somewhere else? Funny name, respect )))

Trumpcoin now trades on 6 exchanges yobit; ccex; cryptopia; nova; livecoin & trade satoshi

here is an Indian co. that accepts trumpcoins!  http://bisnis188.com/

Pages:
Jump to: