Pages:
Author

Topic: TrumpCoin [TRUMP] - *OFFICIAL THREAD* Funding Projects Domestically & WorldWide - page 10. (Read 44577 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I thought anyone supporting Trump would be too dumbass to workout how to buy crypto, I guess im wrong, if you have enough time to research Deep state in your Mums basement maybe you have enough time to work out crypto.  hahaha you guys are a laughing stock of the whole world. 
Activity: 32
Any announcements coming up that could push the price above its all time high?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
I thought anyone supporting Trump would be too dumbass to workout how to buy crypto, I guess im wrong, if you have enough time to research Deep state in your Mums basement maybe you have enough time to work out crypto.  hahaha you guys are a laughing stock of the whole world.  

the top btc devs" did not understand bitcoin or else why would they kill the hope of the world?  Blackmail?  Incompetent?  Bribed?  or just did not understand that bitcoin was an economic invention?  silly coders' thought the biggest achievement since the printing press and internet only needed more [badly written] code slapped on there..? lol
brand new
Activity: 0
this coin`s logo is very beautiful , i like it . where can i buy it?
Activity: 50
Just found some old Trumpcoin I thought I lost from years ago. Bring back memories! Please get this project going again. The 2020 election will be here faster than you think!
Activity: 631
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
Yes, it very well could be. But obviously, there are groups who think there is value, at least right now, especially on the Cryptopia exchange and Livecoin. Possibly some pump groups. Or the new money crypto masses have seen the inspiration of President Trump and are willing to place down their bets. We'll take it!

We're continuing to work on enhancing TrumpCoin in multiple ways. 2018 will be a great year for TrumpCoin with at least 7 more to follow!

Do you have any plans coming up for 2018?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
>tfw bought back in just in time
Activity: 179
Merit: 102
what is going on? Wink

$0.782326 USD (273.26%)

"Donald J. Trump

....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart."

This means things. 

Yes, it very well could be. But obviously, there are groups who think there is value, at least right now, especially on the Cryptopia exchange and Livecoin. Possibly some pump groups. Or the new money crypto masses have seen the inspiration of President Trump and are willing to place down their bets. We'll take it!

We're continuing to work on enhancing TrumpCoin in multiple ways. 2018 will be a great year for TrumpCoin with at least 7 more to follow!

Activity: 294
Merit: 17
what is going on? Wink

$0.782326 USD (273.26%)

"Donald J. Trump

....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart."

This means things. 
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
what is going on? Wink

$0.782326 USD (273.26%)
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
When a full code review will be finished? It is interesting whether you want to unite all the Trump supporters with TrumpCoin?
Activity: 25
Make Trump Great Again ! =)
Activity: 52
nice to see! Trump is on the move again!!!
Activity: 32
this really should go pow/pos hybrid.

I understand that it's slightly challenging to do, but it's worth it, and it would make The Don so so proud.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
I'm surprised the coin still has a thread up. Oh the memories, the day I sold my 47k coins on inauguration. Really boosted my btc stack. I'll be checking in now and then to see if there's still something happening here Wink
Activity: 20
2018 and already a good start for this coin it seems, a good positive uptrend. I know, I can be a bit too optimistic, but this is starting to look good. Drop some news for us devs!

Easily a 5 dollar coin!

Thats more possible, and more likely than any of us may think.
Activity: 57
Easily a 5 dollar coin!
Activity: 52
Activity: 20
Just a thought, if we are to see trumpcoins return in near future, all the people who bought/held through the bottom will be more than happy. And I dont mean new ATH in terms of sats, think about it, even ~10k sats which was a normal, stable price for a long, long time, would be worth about $2/trumpcoin now. I know it may be risky, given the lack of news and current downtrend, BUT if what bitbullbarbados says is true, this is the best opportunity. I hope trumpcoin is the sleeping giant, waiting to wake up at any time.
Activity: 42
Pages:
Jump to: