Pages:
Author

Topic: TrumpCoin [TRUMP] - *OFFICIAL THREAD* Funding Projects Domestically & WorldWide - page 11. (Read 44577 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
if it will cost 100dollars in the future then yes! but now it costs only 7 cents
Activity: 30
haha! is this Trump's coin?
Activity: 20
Yes, there are still team members working behind the scenes for TrumpCoin. Although it appears the coin is dead, that is not the case. Far from it. It's actively traded on several exchanges and is selling for 6.5cents right now on Cryptopia. Buyers now will be happy in the long run.

More detailed information will be shared soon as well as an updated roadmap and plans for the future.

Anyone wanting to join the team and support this coin and cause are more than welcome to step up. Programmers, social media players, graphic designers, and videographers are all needed.

Sounds promising, looking forward to hear/see good news.
Activity: 179
Merit: 102
Yes, there are still team members working behind the scenes for TrumpCoin. Although it appears the coin is dead, that is not the case. Far from it. It's actively traded on several exchanges and is selling for 6.5cents right now on Cryptopia. Buyers now will be happy in the long run.

More detailed information will be shared soon as well as an updated roadmap and plans for the future.

Anyone wanting to join the team and support this coin and cause are more than welcome to step up. Programmers, social media players, graphic designers, and videographers are all needed.
Activity: 20
Just checking in, any new news on the horizon? ~500 sats seems a bit low, dont you all think?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
Less hops. More wins.
My wallet does not sync. I have 602051 blocks of 607292 blocks

607218  here is delayed too.   Many things got knocked offline today..  

I have 24 hours of delay Sad
Is this coin dead Huh

last block was generated 3 hours ago according to block explorer. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trump/ #607300
Activity: 132
Merit: 10

607218  here is delayed too.   Many things got knocked offline today.. 

I have 24 hours of delay Sad
Is this coin dead Huh
Activity: 28
Are they resurrecting this project ?
Less hops. More wins.

607218  here is delayed too.   Many things got knocked offline today.. 

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Less hops. More wins.
Activity: 52
good stable Trump at 5 cents! to buy on not to buy thats the question!!!!
Less hops. More wins.
I want to bring everyone's attention to this tweet: https://twitter.com/MimsLife/status/923618105925836800

There is a promotion called "Stunt Gang Cypher"  It is an opportunity to make lyrics to this recording artists song and the top three winners will get flown out to NYC to record the top 3 winning lyrics with the artist!

This recording artist is a follower of Trumpcoin as has 50K followers so lets help promote this contest and maybe get a mention of a member to win and go to NYC!!!  MAGA
Less hops. More wins.
Congrats on Alex Jones following! This is definitely some good news. Also, $70k+ 24h volume today? hmm.

-yeah someone bought over one million trumpcoins (14btc) today!!
there are people trying to say trumpcoin is how russia funds donald trump and the gop.  Maybe those same people bought over a million coins at yobit to support their false narrative IDK..

Nope, this was fake volume buying.

That is what another trusted member said also.  Thanks for the confirm!
Activity: 770
Merit: 506
Congrats on Alex Jones following! This is definitely some good news. Also, $70k+ 24h volume today? hmm.

-yeah someone bought over one million trumpcoins (14btc) today!!
there are people trying to say trumpcoin is how russia funds donald trump and the gop.  Maybe those same people bought over a million coins at yobit to support their false narrative IDK..

Nope, this was fake volume buying.
signature:

Your frequent posting of irrelevant stuff doesn't help this project-  OPTICS MATTER!
Consider backing off from stuff like this. It does nothing to encourage investors which is rather important...
I still own a considerable amount of this coin. Its very disappointing to see it down this low.
Trump Coin could have been great. 
Sad to see what some people have done to it.
Less hops. More wins.
https://twitter.com/SenatorBrittain

I would like to direct our attention to this young man running for US senate!  He has MAGA @ heart and is aware of bitcoin!  Now he follows Trumpcoin too!  MCGA!
Pages:
Jump to: