Pages:
Author

Topic: TrumpCoin [TRUMP] - *OFFICIAL THREAD* Funding Projects Domestically & WorldWide - page 9. (Read 44577 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
And through trade we can multiply our loaves for a net positive effect
for everyone by following our own central best interests as individuals.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Any Upcoming development about this project ?
Activity: 14
Activity: 179
Merit: 102
I transfered trump from youbit to cryptopia, but it still UnConfirmed 11/20.

Yes, you need the 20 confirmations before it will clear. if you have any further issues send me an email at [email protected]. Alex
Activity: 14
I transfered trump from youbit to cryptopia, but it still UnConfirmed 11/20.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
What is TrumpCoin?
The TrumpCoin is a modern cryptocurrency that was created for people from all nations to support the 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump. His goal is to create a safe, radiant and successful world.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-trumpcoin.html
Less hops. More wins.
update: quarters  are now called Donalds.  please make a note of it.

Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Trump SOTU speech was mesmerising.

Smiley
Hi capri, Send me an email at [email protected] and I'll help you get your wallet up to date. Alex
my wallet is not syncronizing, it is falling behind on the blocks.
is there a way to solve this?
Buy cheap TrumpCoins at https://yobit.io/en/coinsinfo/?bonus=mTUoC before it lands on the moon!
#TrumpCoin2020 #MAGA2020
Less hops. More wins.
Activity: 637
Merit: 511
I ❤ the bitcoin community
Is this coin still growing?

I sent the OP a great idea to help give this coins community a nice boost.

Let's make this crypto great again!  Grin

BTW, this is my TRUMP address: TCKycLYhdaJ23gYKuatkE571Aiz28DirQP (I just got the wallet synced)  Wink
Activity: 64
Anyone knows why the YoBit TRUMP wallet is under maintenance? I wanted to withdraw my TRUMP coins and the wallet is under maintenance for two days already. Can the TRUMP Coin team speak with YoBit exchange to fix this issue?
I've been chasing them for 2 days regarding this with no answers. They've done this before unfortunately. There are other wallets in the same state. I'll keep on them.

Thanks for your answer!
You said they've done this before. How much time did the wallet stay offline before? Did they fixed it in the end?
Do you think they will fix it in the following days, or it may take weeks/months before they fix it?
It was about a week last time. It generally occurs when Trump pricing is higher at Cryptopia. They're probably playing a shell game by selling your coins on Cryptopia for a higher price, then buying back lower on theirs to replenish their stock. Who knows wth is going on with them but Beware!

Yes, this makes sense. I noticed that many wallets are under maintenance at YoBit, and the prices for the respective coins are about double on Cryptopia. I thought the low price was the effect of the maintenance status of the wallet, not the other way around. Hopefully they will put it back online in a week, like last time.
Anyone knows why the YoBit TRUMP wallet is under maintenance? I wanted to withdraw my TRUMP coins and the wallet is under maintenance for two days already. Can the TRUMP Coin team speak with YoBit exchange to fix this issue?
I've been chasing them for 2 days regarding this with no answers. They've done this before unfortunately. There are other wallets in the same state. I'll keep on them.

Thanks for your answer!
You said they've done this before. How much time did the wallet stay offline before? Did they fixed it in the end?
Do you think they will fix it in the following days, or it may take weeks/months before they fix it?
It was about a week last time. It generally occurs when Trump pricing is higher at Cryptopia. They're probably playing a shell game by selling your coins on Cryptopia for a higher price, then buying back lower on theirs to replenish their stock. Who knows wth is going on with them but Beware!

Thanks for your answer!
Pages:
Jump to: