Pages:
Author

Topic: Trust flags - page 18. (Read 12746 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
June 12, 2019, 10:29:15 AM
[ad hominem]
[insults]
[deflection]
[holier-than-thou attitude]
You sure are a pleasant one to engage with.
I wonder whose alts you will be. Roll Eyes
Be wary with thy merit, feline friend. Anticipate the incontinence of one's ability to hold back on the alt accusation.

Has Lauda totally lost it now and their mind has finally fractured into multiple personalities conversing with themselves?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
June 12, 2019, 10:26:39 AM
[ad hominem]
[insults]
[deflection]
Be wary with thy merit, feline friend. Anticipate the incontinence of one's ability to hold back on the alt accusation.
Have fun. I'll merit you even if you start going after me. I'm not a source, I don't have alts nor would I ever sell merit. Ya'll good. Smiley

Ok, so what has changed except color, for example, in your case?
For him: Nothing. Thule will remain where he is.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
June 12, 2019, 10:19:20 AM
You are running very interesting social experiment here  Grin

So basically, color has changed from red to orange and DT feedback is still visible. And some users are happy that their visible red "-ve" feedback remained visible to whoever clicks on their trust page, and, it shows the same number when they post, but different color and number order has been changed. For example:

Nice to see finally a positive change which is more transparent fair and most important limits the possibilities of abuse from Lauda and a few other people by saying that only victims are allowed to create flags which makes it now impossible for them to instantly create 4-8 negative trust feedbacks based on nothing

Good work Theymos

I just don't get it.

And these flags are for people who are not logged in, everyone else can click on each users profile and read why someone has..."-ge"...

Exectly everyone needs to read and see's instantly Laudas and the other BS explanation/claim
So what has changed? Color?

No that people actually have to read these feedbacks and can make their own judement is this is scamming or some kind of BS instead of instantly juding when seeing the negative trust score.
Big diffrence.
Ok, so what has changed except color, for example, in your case?

edit
For him: Nothing. Thule will remain where he is.
And for other users who are tagged and now they have negative orange number? I don't think this change things too much, at least not from my point of view.
Activity: 938
Merit: 276
June 12, 2019, 10:16:39 AM

So basically, color has changed from red to orange and DT feedback is still visible. And some users are happy that their visible red "-ve" feedback remained visible to whoever clicks on their trust page, and, it shows the same number when they post, but different color and number order has been changed. For example:

Nice to see finally a positive change which is more transparent fair and most important limits the possibilities of abuse from Lauda and a few other people by saying that only victims are allowed to create flags which makes it now impossible for them to instantly create 4-8 negative trust feedbacks based on nothing

Good work Theymos

I just don't get it.

And these flags are for people who are not logged in, everyone else can click on each users profile and read why someone has..."-ge"...

Exectly everyone needs to read and see's instantly Laudas and the other BS explanation/claim

No that people actually have to read these feedbacks and can make their own judement is this is scamming or some kind of BS instead of instantly juding when seeing the negative trust score.
Big diffrence.
And also i'm not called a scammer anymore for which i asked proof for nearly 2 years now but these are just personal opinions now.

But the most important part is that now forum members will be punished for adding false flags which was previously ignored.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
June 12, 2019, 10:15:29 AM
[ad hominem]
[insults]
[deflection]

<...> Theymos is fixing it with the new transparent and fair system. <...>
Then trust rating should be visible in all sections, including for guests.
Good luck.
Activity: 252
Merit: 56
June 12, 2019, 10:12:37 AM
Now this thread will be used by potential scammers who were tagged by Kitty, to attack Lauda and celebrate.

^^ probably laudas alt ^^^

who has ever heard of this nothing poster before. Just randomly shows up munching ass.

LFC is that you?

Hey moronpigsnoz do you not understand that the flag system is not pushing for a fair and transparent system? where only REAL scammers can be flagged?

You don't want a transparent and fair system? you want to keep retain a system where PROVEN and VERIFIABLE liars and scammers like lauda you kitty kat master can still brand those that whistle blow on him as scammers?

Yep plenty of bottles of cristal are going to pop tonight I'm sure. Even more when your favorite kitty cat gets black listed. Meow.

Scammers like you always seeing things. For you, everyone is Laudas alt. Do not forget that we still have a "Scam Accusation" thread. So all I can advise you, is to go and fuck yourself with the bottle of "crystal" during your celebration.

Off topic - however produce the EVIDENCE Of scamming or we label you are LIAR in our new trolling trolls and liars thread.

People like you do crystal , people like us enjoy bottles of cristal Smiley  

You are obviously low functioning. We just presented observable instances of lauda lying and scamming. You make yourself look foolish by screaming scamming when there is none on our part euro trash.

The new flag system if enforced is pushing for a fair and transparent system. We realize you do not like that , sorry Sad

legendary
June 12, 2019, 10:08:35 AM

Good work Theymos

I just don't get it.

June 12, 2019, 10:06:07 AM
You are running very interesting social experiment here  Grin

Good work Theymos

I just don't get it.

Activity: 868
Merit: 278
June 12, 2019, 10:04:54 AM
Now this thread will be used by potential scammers who were tagged by Kitty, to attack Lauda and celebrate.

who has ever heard of this nothing poster before. Just randomly shows up munching ass.

LFC is that you?

Hey moronpigsnoz do you not understand that the flag system is not pushing for a fair and transparent system? where only REAL scammers can be flagged?

You don't want a transparent and fair system? you want to keep retain a system where PROVEN and VERIFIABLE liars and scammers like lauda you kitty kat master can still brand those that whistle blow on him as scammers?

Yep plenty of bottles of cristal are going to pop tonight I'm sure. Even more when your favorite kitty cat gets black listed. Meow.

Scammers like you always seeing things. For you, everyone is Laudas alt. Do not forget that we still have a "Scam Accusation" thread. So all I can advise you, is to go and fuck yourself with the bottle of "crystal" during your celebration.
legendary
June 12, 2019, 10:03:08 AM

So basically, color has been changed from red to orange and DT feedback is still visible. And some users are happy that their visible red "-ve" feedback remained visible to whoever click on their trust page, and, number under profile is still the same. And, order of numbers has been changed. For example:

Good work Theymos

I just don't get it.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
June 12, 2019, 10:01:04 AM
<...> Theymos is fixing it with the new transparent and fair system. <...>

Then trust rating should be visible in all sections, including for guests.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
June 12, 2019, 10:00:36 AM
Can we please have this thread to discuss the flags and not personal squabbles? Plenty of other threads for that. TYVM.
June 12, 2019, 09:58:12 AM

LFC is that you?

If this new system is left as is and theymos enforces this flagging system. It is a huge step in the right direction for free speech here.

You want to brand someone a scammer THEN COME WITH THE EVIDENCE or fuck off.  Should have been like this from the start.

Trust abuse is over. Feedback is fine put what you like. People should investigate if the feedback is true though. If we had our way if you put lies in that feedback form you should be blacklisted though. However since at this point it does not generate a warning then this is not so much of an issue. If the reader is not bothering to research the feedback for himself then that is their issue. If the readers wants to believe someone is a defamer when that person presented irrefutable observable instances to substantiate their concerns that is the readers own issue. 

The only people moaning about a TRANSPARENT AND FAIR SET OF RULES THAT MUST BE APPLIED EQUALLY TO ALL MEMBERS  are of course those that were gaming the sytem for their own ends.
June 12, 2019, 09:55:12 AM
Nice to see some beloved DT members who are supporting our Kitty try to get control back to DT members .....

I have to agree current change from theymos is a disaster for the current abusive DT members as they totally lost power which finally makes a fair rating possible.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
June 12, 2019, 09:53:38 AM
~

Since Theymos "fixed" the "broken" system, maybe you can start posting from your main account now?

He was banned for 60 days, if I remember correctly so he is still not able to post from the CH account.
... I guess I have to leave the Meta for a few days until everything settles down... maybe....
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
June 12, 2019, 09:51:10 AM
Red trust was sufficient for everyone up until a few hours ago - the only thing which has changed with leaving red trust is the removal of red "Trade with extreme caution" text.
Wrong. The warning above threads started by such users is also gone. Those two things combined make them worthless.

No, only you are worthless, actually of negative worth.

You are responsible for breaking the old system so quite crying, your abuse fucked it up.

That warning was presented above many honest members initial posts due to your attempts to conceal you had previously lied and scammed. It was therefore already misleading and of low to negative over all value.

You broke it. Theymos is fixing it with the new transparent and fair system. People will soon flag down all the REAL SCAMMERS. Hopefully you will be included.

You seem to be of the opinion that because you gave out a lot of red tags that people assumed you were net positive. The smarter ones could see that you have done far more damage here than you have good.

Just fuck off and let the board fix your mess.

Since Theymos "fixed" the "broken" system, maybe you can start posting from your main account now?
June 12, 2019, 09:49:54 AM
June 12, 2019, 09:46:33 AM
Red trust was sufficient for everyone up until a few hours ago - the only thing which has changed with leaving red trust is the removal of red "Trade with extreme caution" text.
Wrong. The warning above threads started by such users is also gone. Those two things combined make them worthless.

No, only you are worthless, actually of negative worth.

You are responsible for breaking the old system so quite crying, your abuse fucked it up.

That warning was presented above many honest members initial posts due to your attempts to conceal you had previously lied and scammed. It was therefore already misleading and of low to negative over all value.

You broke it. Theymos is fixing it with the new transparent and fair system. People will soon flag down all the REAL SCAMMERS. Hopefully you will be included.

You seem to be of the opinion that because you gave out a lot of red tags that people assumed you were net positive. The smarter ones could see that you have done far more damage here than you have good.

Just fuck off and let the board fix your mess.
June 12, 2019, 09:40:57 AM
The warning above threads started by such users is also gone. Those two things combined make them worthless.

Scammers heaven..
Activity: 2198
Merit: 847
June 12, 2019, 09:39:43 AM
Chages are always welcome and to be fair trust section was something that really needed it but to my mind you had to leave concept of a trust score because it showed how new/old your trust was (well, you can check it manually but...)
Scammer flag is a great addition because there were some red trust which were personal and it had nothing to do with trading certain user.
Pages:
Jump to: