Pages:
Author

Topic: Trust Wallet Token discussion. - page 2. (Read 1723 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 1
August 23, 2020, 11:47:21 PM
Anything that Binance has ventured in seems to be doing great based on the huge community. Let's see how TWT will perform in the next couple of months
Activity: 2142
Merit: 594
August 23, 2020, 11:28:10 PM
Actually, I have a problem with my Trust Wallet token. I haven't received my TWT eventhough I've invited some friends and family members. I'm still studying it though in the community.
Currently the rules have changed, to get TWT you have to refer someone and your referral must make a minimum purchase of $50 worth of crypto, after which you will get 100 TWT.
TWT distributed automatic every month.
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
August 23, 2020, 08:26:12 PM
Actually, I have a problem with my Trust Wallet token. I haven't received my TWT eventhough I've invited some friends and family members. I'm still studying it though in the community.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1492
August 19, 2020, 03:08:52 PM

This is good news, thank you for sharing it and the Binance DEX platform will increase the value of TWT coin and this is what we have been waiting for, now the TWT coin is listed on 6 exchanges and they are  Hoo.com, MXC, Hotbit, BiKi, Bilaxy and Binance DEX. I believe that investing in TWT coin will be profitable because this coin is supported by a global wallet application used by millions of people and It is listed in many exchanges.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
August 19, 2020, 09:59:32 AM
Coinmama allow you buy bitcoins using SEPA and CCs... but SEPA is only available in Europe. So If I'm from South Africa for example, there is no reason to show me SEPA.

Trust wallet is backed by a strong team. Afaik, it's developped by binance and even has a trade interface in which the wallet user has access to his binance account via it.
However, i don't think that multi-currency wallets are the best option to use them to store their savings .

About the token, i don't really understand the real utility of it

Just a bit correction, it was made by independent developer named Victor (iirc) and was purchased by binance later on.

Right, Victor a well know developer developed an wallet which is now known as trust wallet. Binance has purchased this wallet from Victor. After purchase by Binance, this wallet is now one of the top popular wallets and TWT tokens now on the way of blast. Holders of TWT are now cheering. Though i received TWT tokens but i have lost because of wallet file deleted from my device.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
August 19, 2020, 09:53:45 AM
the development of the trust wallet looks very good development always looks good so that more and more trust wallet users easy-to-understand features and fast networking, I also use a trust wallet to store my assets
Sure, they are doing very well. Projects are getting big every day. Since I sold all tokens at the price of 0.009 $ it has been steadily growing and now it has reached $ 0.05. If Binance lists TWT, the price will easily go up 0.5-1 $
I don't think such a rate can be reached by TWT easily. I just think if that needs a lot of people to buy the TWT tokens. Remember the inflation of TWT token is very high compared with another coin. it has multi billion supply.
10 cents is more than enough.
No one can predict its price, if the project thrives and everyone's demand go up. Then I believe the price will always go up, like the Chainlink project, the price has gone up more than 50 times in just 1 year and now it is at No. 5 in coinmarketcap
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 19, 2020, 09:50:24 AM
Trust wallets are mobile wallets that are widely used to store crypto and support several popular cryptos and I think TWT will be profitable if we store it for the long term because it already has a usable product. Since listing, TWT has experienced a price increase of up to hundreds of percent and I think when listing on a large exchanger, it will make the price go up even higher.
the price has already gone up a lot. There is no strong value in this coin that would be interesting to large investors. I do not think that further price will increases are possible
Activity: 334
Merit: 10
August 19, 2020, 08:17:56 AM
the development of the trust wallet looks very good development always looks good so that more and more trust wallet users easy-to-understand features and fast networking, I also use a trust wallet to store my assets
Sure, they are doing very well. Projects are getting big every day. Since I sold all tokens at the price of 0.009 $ it has been steadily growing and now it has reached $ 0.05. If Binance lists TWT, the price will easily go up 0.5-1 $
I don't think such a rate can be reached by TWT easily. I just think if that needs a lot of people to buy the TWT tokens. Remember the inflation of TWT token is very high compared with another coin. it has multi billion supply.
They have a supply of 10 billion, but I believe they will have various measures to help prices go up, and the total current supply is very low and prices will inevitably go up. Besides, they will also burn tokens in the future to help stabilize the price
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
August 19, 2020, 03:47:40 AM
I personally don't like wallet tokens as their usefulness is limited somehow, I prefer other use cases like exchange tokens, data, payment solutions etc, I haven't seen wallet tokens fulfilling my expectations
Activity: 2142
Merit: 594
August 19, 2020, 03:39:57 AM
Remember the inflation of TWT token is very high compared with another coin. it has multi billion supply.
10 Billion in supply, but there is no way to get it other than to invite friends to use TrustWallet. That's what will get the price to over 10 cents
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
August 19, 2020, 03:36:33 AM
Sell now  Grin
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
August 18, 2020, 07:02:29 PM
Trust wallet token is a very good coin because the token is backed by a very strong team. As will all know trust wallet is one of the popular wallet throughout the world an is surrounded with a very large community. I believe binance will pump TWT more with time.
Activity: 271
August 18, 2020, 12:15:10 PM
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 18, 2020, 12:00:56 PM
I understand that the trust wallet token has been on a steady increase since inception, but I'm yet to understand the use case for the tokens, because I know transactions carried out in the wallet are not done using the tokens. I'll appreciate if am educated on the use case of this tokens.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
August 18, 2020, 11:20:02 AM
I don't think it's possible now. TWT has already grown a lot. there is no serious feature in the project so that it can make such an amount of profit and grow to $ 1
Activity: 224
Merit: 28
August 18, 2020, 10:59:23 AM
Trust Wallet is the famous and most downloaded wallet right now. Everybody knows they've already issued their BEP2 based utility token Trust Wallet Token (TWT). They recently distributed tokens from referral campaign. Almost 63.5K holder currently holding their TWT tokens. I've also received my referral earnings.

What your perception on TWT token? What will be the probable value when Binance list TWT token?

UPDATE

Trustwallet TWT token is currently listed on 5 exchanges with 9 market pairs. The following exchanges list the TWT token,
1. MXC
2. Biki
3. Hotbit
4. Bilaxy
5. Hoo.com

See more details here: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/trust-wallet-token#markets

Keep in mind this listing are unofficial. There is no such listing announcement found or given from developers.
Good for those who joined TWT Airdrop, I expected such good listing but it's just a wallet token though, not something I have interest in even for that fact that it's from binance team, anyways, I will wait and see the benefits that comes after this token get listed on binance exchange itself
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 18, 2020, 10:55:16 AM
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
August 17, 2020, 10:59:09 AM
It is very likely that TWT is listed on the Binance exchange, because TrustWallet has a partnership with Binance, just waiting for Binance to announce it
Yes, I am also waiting for Binance to list TWT. I'm pretty sure it will happen this year because Binance just created an airdrop for TWT. If TWT is listed in Binance then I believe the price will go up $ 0.1-0.2
The price of TWT has increased tenfold in just a few weeks, which is a great growth. If Binance lists TWT, I believe the price will quickly go up to $ 1 soon. Currently the price has gone up to $ 0.02 and continues to move up every day
I don't think so. TWT needs more development to make it happen. Binance will not add this token easily as TWT needs to prove its utility. I think that I'm not yet seeing the utility usage on its own APP.
I have been using trust wallet since this wallet has already published by twt dev
They have a great wallet at the moment, Trust wallet is one of the best wallets in the phone. And this project is invested by Binance, so I believe they will soon list TWT. Btw recently Binance held a contest about TWT, which is a sign of being listed soon Grin
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
August 17, 2020, 10:51:10 AM
Pages:
Jump to: