Pages:
Author

Topic: Trust Wallet Token discussion. - page 7. (Read 1723 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 28, 2020, 12:11:24 PM
so far I have not understood in detail the Trust Wallet Token (TWT). if indeed TWT is really good maybe I'll try it later. I hope TWT is good and I will study it in more detail.
if you see the enthusiasm of the people then twt is quite successful. but in its use I have to search further, because what I know of this coin is only limited to the airdrop at first and I am still looking for information too because they are fast enough to be listed on exchanges that have good enough volume so far
Now it’s hard to say that this token is successful. its price holds well, but will the token really be used by people and will it be successful, we will know only after a few years
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
April 28, 2020, 11:50:20 AM
so far I have not understood in detail the Trust Wallet Token (TWT). if indeed TWT is really good maybe I'll try it later. I hope TWT is good and I will study it in more detail.
if you see the enthusiasm of the people then twt is quite successful. but in its use I have to search further, because what I know of this coin is only limited to the airdrop at first and I am still looking for information too because they are fast enough to be listed on exchanges that have good enough volume so far
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
April 28, 2020, 11:40:49 AM
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
April 28, 2020, 10:50:29 AM
Until it is listed on 10+ main exchanges - I won't take it seriously. And I assume most of users and crypto investors would agree with my statement (since trust wallet token is not that popular/successful)
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
April 28, 2020, 10:48:29 AM
look like trading start on some small exchanges now
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/trust-wallet-token
Yeah, some exchanges overtaking Binance listing on TrustWallet  Cheesy I am pretty sure it will be listed on binance DEX, so I will wait for official listing. Some exchanges claimed it is official listing like hotbit, But I don't trust hotbit, On recent binance IEO they list and trade the CTSI token without the actual token so be careful with that exchange it seems very suspicious to me so it's better to wait for binance official listing.
Activity: 79
Merit: 2
April 28, 2020, 10:32:29 AM
look like trading start on some small exchanges now
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/trust-wallet-token
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
April 28, 2020, 10:22:11 AM
As far as I know now, the trustwallet was listed on the HOO exchange, so I said it will be listed on bitforex and binance dex, and maybe it will also be launched on binance. because this project is supported by binance, maybe they are sending the project in exchange.
What is the reason you can think TWT will be listed on Bitforex and Binance DEX? because currently TWT is registered on several unofficial exchanges
Activity: 161
April 28, 2020, 07:34:13 AM
is it possible are there any wallets token now
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
April 28, 2020, 07:32:18 AM
Well, they are already listed at MXC.com. And I believe in the future they will be listed at Binance and other major exchanges. If someone were to participate in Trustwallet's airdrop then I believe they would receive a great gift
Not only MXC on the same day TWT is registered with Bilaxy, and Hotbit too

Btw Airdrop is still running, you can send a pm to me if you need the link

I've heard, there so many issues on the trust wallet. You may use also Aladdin Wallet for better and safer transactions.
Lol, you are promoting another platform in disguise

So far I have used trustwallet and have never had the slightest problem, and I am very comfortable with all of its features
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
April 28, 2020, 06:21:53 AM
As far as I know now, the trustwallet was listed on the HOO exchange, so I said it will be listed on bitforex and binance dex, and maybe it will also be launched on binance. because this project is supported by binance, maybe they are sending the project in exchange.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
April 28, 2020, 03:30:10 AM
Trust Wallet is the famous and most downloaded wallet right now. Everybody knows they've already issued their BEP2 based utility token Trust Wallet Token (TWT). They recently distributed tokens from referral campaign. Almost 63.5K holder currently holding their TWT tokens. I've also received my referral earnings.

What your perception on TWT token? What will be the probable value when Binance list TWT token?

I've heard, there so many issues on the trust wallet. You may use also Aladdin Wallet for better and safer transactions.
Activity: 944
Merit: 101
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 28, 2020, 02:36:06 AM
Based on the admin answer this question,TWT will not listed on exchange but i think they can change their mind soon because TWT is backed by great one. We just need to wait what will happen soon.
You're right they changed their mind, TWT is currently traded on the Hoo Exchange
https://hoo.com/trade/twt-usdt

And soon it looks like it will be listed on MXC https://twitter.com/MXC_Exchange/status/1254765496496349187
Well, they are already listed at MXC.com. And I believe in the future they will be listed at Binance and other major exchanges. If someone were to participate in Trustwallet's airdrop then I believe they would receive a great gift
Activity: 137
Merit: 25
April 28, 2020, 02:34:17 AM
Based on the admin answer this question,TWT will not listed on exchange but i think they can change their mind soon because TWT is backed by great one. We just need to wait what will happen soon.
You're right they changed their mind, TWT is currently traded on the Hoo Exchange

And soon it looks like it will be listed on MXC https://twitter.com/MXC_Exchange/status/1254765496496349187

Hoo exchange is unofficial exchange for TWT. You can see from admin statment here https://t.me/twt_discussion/109 But i think it's not a problem, i already try the exchange and it's nice. fast deposit and withdraw.

And this is also unofficial exchange for TWT

- MXC exchange will list TWT today 14:00 (UTC+8)  by their ann in twitter
- Billaxy

And i'm impressed about the price in hoo exchange, thanks for them for first unofficial listing. Maybe in the future we can see TWT on binance DEX or maybe binance CEX
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
April 27, 2020, 12:26:39 PM

Activity: 110
Merit: 3
Living my life.
April 20, 2020, 12:45:27 PM
I also think that this token is worth paying attention to it and I will not sell it. maybe in the future, the tokens that I earned on airdrop will cost $ 1,000. no one knows the future.

That's a great inspiration. Hopefully the token will be worth valued.
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 19, 2020, 05:14:22 PM
Great share. Sometimes I am little curious what is their decision. If we are talking about gas fee,all token or coins have their own gas fee. But binance is great one if we are talking about who's backed trust wallet. So we can get main point TWT is deserve our little attention.
I also think that this token is worth paying attention to it and I will not sell it. maybe in the future, the tokens that I earned on airdrop will cost $ 1,000. no one knows the future.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
April 19, 2020, 05:05:48 PM
Great share. Sometimes I am little curious what is their decision. If we are talking about gas fee,all token or coins have their own gas fee. But binance is great one if we are talking about who's backed trust wallet. So we can get main point TWT is deserve our little attention.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
April 19, 2020, 05:00:30 PM
Activity: 300
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
April 19, 2020, 03:31:13 PM
There is no doubt that TWT is a great token because it is a token of one if the most used wallet. Another good thing about TWT is that it is now connected to binance which will definitely be a plus in the nearest future.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
April 19, 2020, 03:24:46 PM
I think the wallet token is too much and also a lot.
Having alot of users is not an excuse for so many tokens in supply.

If i may ask, the clarifications into the use case of the trust wallet token is still unclear. But let's see if it can be better.

For now, do your own research and maintain proper trading and investment etiquette
Pages:
Jump to: