Pages:
Author

Topic: Trust Wallet Token discussion. - page 6. (Read 1723 times)

Activity: 2142
Merit: 594
May 19, 2020, 07:28:15 AM
Actually, there is nothing to discuss about TWT. it's just an rumour to be listed on binance. Trading is like gambling now. I've bought $100 of twt. let's hope to make money, lol.
Everything you say is true, at what price did you buy TWT? I hope you bought it not too long ago, because the price has dropped so much from the initial listing
Activity: 314
Merit: 19
May 19, 2020, 07:08:04 AM
Actually, there is nothing to discuss about TWT. it's just an rumour to be listed on binance. Trading is like gambling now. I've bought $100 of twt. let's hope to make money, lol.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
May 03, 2020, 04:08:31 AM
Wow they got some exchanges with a very short time. I personally use trust wallet since last year and I must say everyday I fall in love with it. So handy.
Because Trustwallet was acquired by Binance, it made many exchanges want to register TWT even though it was not official.

Although I missed their own token, like I have only 100twt token and can't withdraw as it's must to have 500. But hope it will do a great job.
Invite your family to use trustwallet, you can get 100 TWT for each referral
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
May 03, 2020, 03:59:45 AM
Wow they got some exchanges with a very short time. I personally use trust wallet since last year and I must say everyday I fall in love with it. So handy. Although I missed their own token, like I have only 100twt token and can't withdraw as it's must to have 500. But hope it will do a great job.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
May 03, 2020, 03:58:49 AM
As far as I know there are four exchange where twt is listed but all are not famous exchange. I regret not joining the referral of this tokens some earned good also from that.
There's a little mistake, not every exchange is unknown. In coinmarketcap rank based on liquidity, MXC has in position 22 and Biki is in position 34 and hotbit & Bilaxy also on top 100, based on Volume MXC is on 5, Biki is on 14 and also hotbit & bilaxy on top 10.
Now according to Coingecko all are under 100 also so as for coinpaprika.

I personally use MXC and Biki and I never had any issues. So it's not right they aren't familiar exchange. I know some exchange shows fake volume like hotbit.
The exchange mentioned on average is a fairly well-known exchange, he said it seemed less well-known because he was indeed a new person.
RBF
Activity: 212
Merit: 114
April 30, 2020, 06:08:56 AM
Trust Wallet established in one year ago. Its  one kinds of ERC20 Wallet that allows you to store Ethereum and ERC20 tokens. Trust wallet is make mobile device or tablet can get Trust Wallet app. It is available on both iOS and Android platforms. No installation limits, you can even have it on multiple devices any device.

Our trust wallet philosophy:

We never access our user,s wallets.
We never ask for or require any personal information.
We offer a client-side security model with private keys hosted locally.
We focus on building simple to use, intuitive interfaces.
Activity: 110
Merit: 3
Living my life.
May 03, 2020, 03:55:36 AM
As far as I know there are four exchange where twt is listed but all are not famous exchange. I regret not joining the referral of this tokens some earned good also from that.
There's a little mistake, not every exchange is unknown. In coinmarketcap rank based on liquidity, MXC has in position 22 and Biki is in position 34 and hotbit & Bilaxy also on top 100, based on Volume MXC is on 5, Biki is on 14 and also hotbit & bilaxy on top 10.
Now according to Coingecko all are under 100 also so as for coinpaprika.

I personally use MXC and Biki and I never had any issues. So it's not right they aren't familiar exchange. I know some exchange shows fake volume like hotbit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
April 30, 2020, 02:30:43 AM
In my opinion I dont think twt will have a huge impact on market but unknown exchange start listing it one by one, but knowing the fact that the owner of trust is binance exchange we can never know right? I mean CZ will never abandoned his affiliated project so even the use case of trust wallet is not so useful for me maybe they will used some hype in order to gain some value for this twt. As far as I know there are four exchange where twt is listed but all are not famous exchange. I regret not joining the referral of this tokens some earned good also from that.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 594
April 30, 2020, 12:58:15 AM
if the feature can already be realized in their real wallet then people's questions will be answered, but so far they haven't developed it. maybe they focus to list in the exchange first, and I hope their features can be realized properly because it will be more interesting for users to have twt
No, the developer does not focus on listing on the exchange. TWT is registered unofficially in several markets. Developers are more focused on development than listing on exchanges.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 275
BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto
April 29, 2020, 12:55:14 PM
snip
if the feature can already be realized in their real wallet then people's questions will be answered, but so far they haven't developed it. maybe they focus to list in the exchange first, and I hope their features can be realized properly because it will be more interesting for users to have twt
yeah, you are right because it's already listed in some exchanges ,specially in MXC, Biki etc exchanges which are really good and have many altcoin traders. If the team members introduce many features which aren't in other wallets , than it's a sure prediction that all users will be benefited by hodling TWT tokens.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 29, 2020, 07:37:35 AM
Trust wallet has Binance back up and behind them so I can understand why Trust wallet becomes popular but what is Trust wallet token? What's it being used for? Wasn't Binance already has Binance token? I just don't understand why they need another token when Binance token nice and well.
Trust wallet is a separate application, and they also have their own platform. Binance is the owner and investor of it. So there is not too much relevance here other than as an investor of the Trust wallet project
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
April 29, 2020, 07:30:19 AM
Trust wallet has Binance back up and behind them so I can understand why Trust wallet becomes popular but what is Trust wallet token? What's it being used for? Wasn't Binance already has Binance token? I just don't understand why they need another token when Binance token nice and well.
Trustwallet is indeed a partner of Binance, but trustwallet is a different platform from Binance
What is Trustwallet Token (TWT) and why is it made you can read it: https://community.trustwallet.com/t/trust-wallet-token-twt/4187
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
April 29, 2020, 07:22:53 AM
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
April 29, 2020, 06:52:46 AM
look like trading start on some small exchanges now
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/trust-wallet-token
It was listed at MXC.com and I believe this is not a small exchange. For me this is a big exchange in the market and it deserves to be in the top 10. TWT will definitely grow strongly and I hope it will be listed at Binance as soon as possible.
Activity: 110
Merit: 3
Living my life.
April 29, 2020, 06:51:11 AM
Differences in view are a natural thing, I also have never tried investing in TWT so I have to study it in more detail again, if it is profitable then I will invest in TWT to get a profit.
It will be helpful for others if you share what you find in your investigation.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
April 29, 2020, 06:46:47 AM
so far I have not understood in detail the Trust Wallet Token (TWT). if indeed TWT is really good maybe I'll try it later. I hope TWT is good and I will study it in more detail.
if you see the enthusiasm of the people then twt is quite successful. but in its use I have to search further, because what I know of this coin is only limited to the airdrop at first and I am still looking for information too because they are fast enough to be listed on exchanges that have good enough volume so far

Differences in view are a natural thing, I also have never tried investing in TWT so I have to study it in more detail again, if it is profitable then I will invest in TWT to get a profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
April 28, 2020, 12:51:49 PM
Trust Wallet is the famous and most downloaded wallet right now. Everybody knows they've already issued their BEP2 based utility token Trust Wallet Token (TWT). They recently distributed tokens from referral campaign. Almost 63.5K holder currently holding their TWT tokens. I've also received my referral earnings.

What your perception on TWT token? What will be the probable value when Binance list TWT token?

Binance being the big name in the entire cryptocurrency market now, i believe any product launch by them will sell well and i can't deny the fact that they offers the best of whatever products they gets into. I saw alot of people talking about TWT token and how the token has been having an impressive price surge since its got listed and i just have to credit it to the name binance. I believe with the functionalities of trust wallet, the token will definitely go places
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
April 28, 2020, 12:48:27 PM
As trust wallet is acquired by Binance and it's on the binance blockchain. None need to worry about the price of twt. I am not a regular wallet user of TWT. But, if teams add some interesting features like fee will be deducted from TWT for any transection in Wallet apps in future. Than it will be sky rocket and everyone will be benefited in the longrun.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 275
BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto
April 28, 2020, 12:42:52 PM
As trust wallet is acquired by Binance and it's on the binance blockchain. None need to worry about the price of twt. I am not a regular wallet user of TWT. But, if teams add some interesting features like fee will be deducted from TWT for any transection in Wallet apps in future. Than it will be sky rocket and everyone will be benefited in the longrun.
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
April 28, 2020, 12:24:51 PM
Based on the admin answer this question,TWT will not listed on exchange but i think they can change their mind soon because TWT is backed by great one. We just need to wait what will happen soon.
You're right they changed their mind, TWT is currently traded on the Hoo Exchange
https://hoo.com/trade/twt-usdt

And soon it looks like it will be listed on MXC https://twitter.com/MXC_Exchange/status/1254765496496349187
Well, they are already listed at MXC.com. And I believe in the future they will be listed at Binance and other major exchanges. If someone were to participate in Trustwallet's airdrop then I believe they would receive a great gift

trust wallet token is going to be the community coin of the future and it will happen fast. 90 billion supply and its already receiving interest from exchanges to have it listed for free. It will be a good reward for worshippers that got some in the future
Pages:
Jump to: