Pages:
Author

Topic: Trust Wallet Token discussion. - page 3. (Read 1723 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 100
August 17, 2020, 10:35:49 AM
It is very likely that TWT is listed on the Binance exchange, because TrustWallet has a partnership with Binance, just waiting for Binance to announce it
Yes, I am also waiting for Binance to list TWT. I'm pretty sure it will happen this year because Binance just created an airdrop for TWT. If TWT is listed in Binance then I believe the price will go up $ 0.1-0.2
The price of TWT has increased tenfold in just a few weeks, which is a great growth. If Binance lists TWT, I believe the price will quickly go up to $ 1 soon. Currently the price has gone up to $ 0.02 and continues to move up every day
I don't think so. TWT needs more development to make it happen. Binance will not add this token easily as TWT needs to prove its utility. I think that I'm not yet seeing the utility usage on its own APP.
I have been using trust wallet since this wallet has already published by twt dev
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 17, 2020, 10:20:28 AM
Currently I have Twt which I hold and I just won it from their giveaway in twitter. I believe once it listed in binance price would increase. Since their team has a strong support from the users and most downloaded wallet these days this project will probably boom one day, it just my opinion.
Certainly its price would go up sharply if it were listed in Binance, and it could even go up to $ 1 if it were Fomo. I know a guy in my country he bought a lot of TWT at $ 0.0005 and now he is still holding it, really crazy
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
August 17, 2020, 09:39:10 AM
Currently I have Twt which I hold and I just won it from their giveaway in twitter. I believe once it listed in binance price would increase. Since their team has a strong support from the users and most downloaded wallet these days this project will probably boom one day, it just my opinion.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 17, 2020, 09:31:44 AM
Actually, I have a problem with my Trust Wallet token. I haven't received my TWT eventhough I've invited some friends and family members. I'm still studying it though in the community.
If you do not receive the token then it means you did not meet their requirements, I have received all tokens from their airdrop and contests. But unfortunately, I sold them too soon. Now that the price has gone up to $ 0.05 and it is still growing, I think the price will go up to $ 0.1 in the next few weeks.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
August 16, 2020, 11:25:27 PM
i'm crying now. Angry Angry
already sold 3500 twt for 304 only,
on the future, if i think that token have a bright future.. i will hold it.
because hodl is godl.
Dont regret at least you have some money out of free airdrop. But we are not sure what price could twt reach. But once it dump make sure to accumulate many cause there is a high chance that binance will list it soon and the price will go boom when thats happened. Without use case I think binance ceo will not hasten to list it cause he will be criticise for listing token without any use case.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
August 16, 2020, 11:21:43 PM
 Huh
Activity: 1078
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
August 16, 2020, 03:40:26 PM
Although it is not official but I will still believe the team are leveraging that opportunity as well, because no one will see such hype about their token and kept mute. Also, this goes a long way in showing how good trust wallet platform is and with even more developments the wallet will continue remaining one of the best, if not actually the best. No one can really predict the future price of the coin but so far, it has been good.
Activity: 519
Merit: 197
August 16, 2020, 01:34:27 PM
i'm crying now. Angry Angry
already sold 3500 twt for 304 only,
on the future, if i think that token have a bright future.. i will hold it.
because hodl is godl.
August 14, 2020, 01:23:06 PM
To the moon  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
August 14, 2020, 09:54:43 AM
the fact that this token is acquired by finance and we all know it will go far.. so far it is up by 67% now and I don't know until when is the rally.. but hoping to be listed in binance soon
August 14, 2020, 09:40:42 AM
Today the price has risen 65% and continues to rise. I believe in the next few days the price will go up to 0.1 $ and if after that they get listed in Binance and bigger exchanges then I believe the price will go to $ 1 or higher like that.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
August 14, 2020, 07:27:05 AM
It is very likely that TWT is listed on the Binance exchange, because TrustWallet has a partnership with Binance, just waiting for Binance to announce it
I think it is possible to happen since the contract address of TWT is is bnb, and if I am not mistaken it has already listed in binance dex, cause when I tried to sell some of my  twt in my binance dex wallet via trustwallet it appears it there, but not I was not able to sell though, I transfered to hotbit and sold it there.
August 14, 2020, 06:58:43 AM
0.1 is comming  Roll Eyes
Activity: 896
August 13, 2020, 08:50:33 AM
Yes, I am also waiting for Binance to list TWT. I'm pretty sure it will happen this year because Binance just created an airdrop for TWT. If TWT is listed in Binance then I believe the price will go up $ 0.1-0.2
The price of TWT has increased tenfold in just a few weeks, which is a great growth. If Binance lists TWT, I believe the price will quickly go up to $ 1 soon. Currently the price has gone up to $ 0.02 and continues to move up every day
Activity: 161
August 13, 2020, 08:37:16 AM
yes, if it is true that TrustWallet has partnered with the Binance company then this is a great opportunity for the Trust company to develop its project. not even that many projects can partner with or have strong support from Binance. I think if this releases on Binance exchange soon, it might have a good impact on the TWT token price as well.
hm this token is like good for nothing
Activity: 161
August 13, 2020, 07:48:10 AM
not bad wallet right but I would not hold there much
Activity: 812
August 13, 2020, 05:06:30 AM
Will be availble to stake TWT token in TW wallet for long period like AWC in Atomic wallet?
Seems like it is not available because they are not planning on doing that yet, at the moment they are only focusing on popular altcoins but I am sure they will probably do the same with TWT Token.
Activity: 8
August 13, 2020, 02:31:51 AM
Will be availble to stake TWT token in TW wallet for long period like AWC in Atomic wallet?
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
August 09, 2020, 11:16:30 AM
Trust Wallet is the official wallet of Binance exchange, I'm sure it has brought influence on TWT tokens as well, as we know that Binance brand is a popular and trusted name, thats why it might help propelled the TWT tokens into another level and become one of the successful wallet base tokens to date like AWC token of Atomic Wallet, so for me holding TWT tokens today will be a good choice until it was cheaper.
August 09, 2020, 07:44:16 AM
Pages:
Jump to: