Pages:
Author

Topic: [TRUSTED]The best of Ponzi !! ponzi120 new round !! [TRUSTED] - page 15. (Read 19942 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Well you have been warned .... This is a scam.  

WHY ALL PAY OUT !

for 10 hours he pay out every few hours, perhaps he is sleeping so easy just now

let him sleep a bit, he is working hard for you

So its not automated nor instant then? LOL more false advertising and deceiving his players...

I'm glad ortkid has come along and backed up my earlier suspicions (which were removed)... The OP is a guy who didnt even know how a ponzi worked until he lost 1.2BTC a few days back....
elm
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

WHY ALL PAY OUT !

for 10 hours he pay out every few hours, perhaps he is sleeping so easy just now

let him sleep a bit, he is working hard for you
Activity: 51
I confirm that I recived few payment
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

WHY ALL PAY OUT !

elm
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
still work

very good work dude, but how long can this last?
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
LMAOOOOOO

Man if the other ponzi failed then the other ponzi failed. That's how it works and thats your risk to take. I've lost out on ponzis that dried up too man. This one is really popular though so just throw some money at it while it's still got a crapton of momentum and make your $9 back with a wiser investment

LOL SO FUNNY HE TRIED TO TALK TO ME PRIVATELY RATHER THAN CONTINUING THIS LITTLE FORUM BITCHFIGHT.

Yeah I'm out. Sorry you lost your $9 in a previous, probably unrelated ponzi.
Hey H3rlihy According to your profile your Bitcoin address is 14Drj59Qwu9Xj9Lrgi5YKhzrDTDSm52MX6 But yet there is no transactions of any kind in there?Huh I thought you sent him some money?

Very strange.

That's my donation address you cheesecake. Made a donation wallet for shits & gigs yano, want to be the first to make a donation? <3

I have three wallets, wouldn't put my private wallets on my profile xD
Haha. You do not understand sarcasm. Maybe I should've put that whole post in italics or something.
Which one is your other wallet?  Cool  You have been exposed :101

They are all his wallets. Obviously. It was all a big conspiracy/scam to get your $9. Sorry man but we got you!
Yes absolutely. We are best friends. We do this kinda thing all the time. We go out to the pub for a pint and I buy him a beer, then he buys me 1.2 beers in return.
Activity: 56
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cheesy

Nah it's cool man this one is working well enough for me, and 99% of everyone else. He'll probably payout next time he's online, will probs get my cash back tomorrow at the latest.
Otrkid, I might've actually missed it but I swear you haven't even linked us to your transaction where you've apparently had nine entire dollars stolen from you? I mean... 1000+ transactions... nearly 150 bitcoins changed hands.. but he specifically wants to steal your nine dollars right?
Yeah I didn't actually understand myself why there was two addresses apparently sending that transaction.

It's just how it works. Even my transactions are also send via some "proxy" address. It looks like many input/output transactions are connected and being sent together as one bigger transaction. I can give you many examples.
Here I've paid 0.3 BTC. There're many input addresses and none of them is mine. Total sum is also different:
https://blockchain.info/pl/tx/fc2caa1fcd7bc14ad686635e2ecc7fc38afe9f3692cb608995aa4f9f35461336
Another one - I've paid 0.1 BTC, but tx amount is bigger and sent from another address - but you still can see separated amounts (0.1 + 0.2599):
https://blockchain.info/pl/tx/adf9d028a69c2de8cba76d8cc869023930bb981dc143279b6f118dc5b4454c6d

Then how is Betek meant to know where to send back to? 0.o'
Activity: 24
Yeah I didn't actually understand myself why there was two addresses apparently sending that transaction.

It's just how it works. Even my transactions are also send via some "proxy" address. It looks like many input/output transactions are connected and being sent together as one bigger transaction. I can give you many examples.
Here I've paid 0.3 BTC. There're many input addresses and none of them is mine. Total sum is also different:
https://blockchain.info/pl/tx/fc2caa1fcd7bc14ad686635e2ecc7fc38afe9f3692cb608995aa4f9f35461336
Another one - I've paid 0.1 BTC, but tx amount is bigger and sent from another address - but you still can see separated amounts (0.1 + 0.2599):
https://blockchain.info/pl/tx/adf9d028a69c2de8cba76d8cc869023930bb981dc143279b6f118dc5b4454c6d
This isn't a scam. I have actually been paid back with the extra 20% at least three times now.

In other news, congratulations on 1000 transactions! Just don't change the 120% return and hopefully this won't die Smiley
    you never answered my question before......Are you his friend sending in all those deposits?

Nah man, I wish I had that amount of btc to throw in. But the amount I chucked in about 90 minutes ago was only about $40 worth (ironically what I had built up with leancy)
This isn't a scam. I have actually been paid back with the extra 20% at least three times now.

In other news, congratulations on 1000 transactions! Just don't change the 120% return and hopefully this won't die Smiley
I sent so many payments and they all come back to same wallet with no mistakes even though the fees are sent to the other wallet. What happened this time? That's what I want to know!

https://blockchain.info/pl/address/1LUujUHmYqEsQuZxiUGiMgzubSDm9GkCee

this is your second address, check transaction and shut up
Activity: 406
I sent so many payments and they all come back to same wallet with no mistakes even though the fees are sent to the other wallet. What happened this time? That's what I want to know!
I paid what I had had. Perhaps next time send from 10 addresses, it will be easier to think itself through
Pages:
Jump to: