Pages:
Author

Topic: Try to recover loss - page 16. (Read 1922 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
March 22, 2018, 05:43:50 AM
Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?
You can easily recover all of your losses if you will improve your trading skills. You should also control yourself for you to make decision properly. I am sure that you can overcome all of your challenges if you will think positive.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
March 22, 2018, 04:24:14 AM
now the market so risky,evry coin fall,trade to recovery loss or loss all?i think you should hold coin for long time,too many trade  only make profit for exchange
It is not a big deal if you suffered any loss in this investment. In fact, this is really a very positive sign that you are still motivated and that you are looking for the ways which can help you in recovering that loss. The only thing which can do the best in your favor for now is that you need to go for buying of more number of coins using the money which you are left with and wait till the next pump before selling your coins again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
March 22, 2018, 02:31:21 AM
I dont like this idea. it is very late to sell your altcoins because altcoin market is its deepest point. people do not sell and dump them anymore. And they will start to rise again in next bull run. if i were you i would wait till market recovers.
I agree with you. Nonetheless know what is the dippest price that any coin or bitcoin will dump before it recovers and bounce again. Selling your position now will be leading to recover the loss although if you already loss that much its better to stay to hodl what you are holding and find some good opportunities that can make you out of watching the market and trying to recover you losses.
Altcoin prices go down very deep and recover has not happened since a few weeks ago, if you sell now the losses you will get will be very big you know ? in fact you will not recover your loss it will worsen it, I agree with you the price will surely bounce calmly you only need to be patient longer, take a vacation or come back again the next few weeks

that's true, patience is vitue, investment in bitcoin really test you self mentally and emotionally, i guess if hold some altcoins and it goes down so deeply just let it be, remember that bitcoin is volatile, i assure you it will bounce back soon. dont panic when price is totally goes down just wait to pump up again so you could recover your losses.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 04:24:24 PM
Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?

As my friend says, she lose almost 3/4 price of her tokens now because of bitcoin price fall. But she still wait for the price increase to recover her loses. That's the only way for her to get back her loses. So lve got an idea if time comes, how to recover.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
March 21, 2018, 04:07:35 PM
I've tried what your thinking of doing and it didnt really workout for me.  I ended up loosing more than what i initially had and it created a sense of desperation in me which made me want trade even more in an attempt to recover my profits. If i were you i would just hodl which is what im doing right now.

I think that means you moved or did business prematurely and not really saw how the market is truly developing into. In this market, I would say that patience is always key in terms of making your moves, it's not right to do something after just one gain from a certain coin your holding, for it pays to always observe how it would play out, not only for days, but maybe for weeks if need be. I guess what I am saying is since losing your investment in this market is quite a normal sight now, you should really student all your moves to avoid adding salt to the wound, or at least, mitigate such loss.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
March 21, 2018, 04:00:46 PM
I think if you want to recover your loss don't think about recovering it and think about growing it so that will be your mindset to be more successful in trading.
There will be losses and this is confirmed thing, you cannot escape losses but what you can do is that you can totally coup up the losses with different strategies and the techniques. The best way is to save some of the capital out side and when the dump is about to over, try to purchase more coins to bring the average cost of your coins down and then you can hold for some time to enjoy the profit or you can do the trading for early profits.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
March 21, 2018, 12:57:00 PM

Do not be disheartened and sell at a loss, based from experience just wait for your some of your coins portfolio to go up, probably sell them at break even or minimum profit. Patience is the key when playing the crypto markets.
just make sure that you have to play safely on it cause we may ever have to see a lot of changes here in this currency but make sure that you have to more probably as one of the good thing to be here that you know how to handle all of your loss.

Taking the risk might bring good fortune after, recovering loses with this certain downfall might not be a good option, better to hold and keep everything
in place, if you bought in the high value, then wait till that value being surpassed before selling your assets, buy low and sell high should always be
practice when you are inside crypto investment.
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
March 21, 2018, 12:27:46 PM

Do not be disheartened and sell at a loss, based from experience just wait for your some of your coins portfolio to go up, probably sell them at break even or minimum profit. Patience is the key when playing the crypto markets.
just make sure that you have to play safely on it cause we may ever have to see a lot of changes here in this currency but make sure that you have to more probably as one of the good thing to be here that you know how to handle all of your loss.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

Activity: 742
Merit: 503
March 21, 2018, 12:03:56 PM
If you lost some money , do not need to try to recovery it right now , take you time , have a rest , think about you loss and about your mistakes to prepare for the next round to not make same mistake again in future on next trades !
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 11:54:37 AM
You can easily recover all of your losses if you will always think positive. Try to be calm and always focus when you are trading. You should also try to improve your trading skills and strategies for you to overcome your losses.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
March 21, 2018, 11:53:14 AM
If you're in loss, try to purchase the value that you think already low enough and try to hold it this time.
As I know bitcoin trading far more unpredictable than ordinary trading so you need unpredictable act to cover your loss !

Let's think different this time !
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
March 21, 2018, 11:41:56 AM
I think this is not high time to sell all coin and recover. Because there is huge dump occurred since 2 months. So I think now altcoin will be pump again. If you sell all altcoin now then you can not see again at this cheap price. If you tried this process about 1.5 months ago or the first moment of dumping that was the high time for re buying and recovering the loss.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 11:22:14 AM
You can do that anytime as long as you already no loss. That's how trade works, you just need profits. Buy at lows and sell on highs. That is the concept of trading. Hope you can learn more about trading, but that is my advice to you. Don't be greedy.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
March 21, 2018, 10:57:29 AM

Before selling all your altcoin and trying to start all over again, you must first of all know the reason(s) why you incurred the losses you made, otherwise, you may find yourself making the exact mistakes in your new investment.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
March 21, 2018, 10:46:20 AM
I think if you want to recover your loss don't think about recovering it and think about growing it so that will be your mindset to be more successful in trading.
When you decides to recover loss better be careful by doing this because market is unpredictable. Their is a risks that you might not recovering at all. I have also coins which I decides to hold until the time market will be in green days.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 10:35:20 AM
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
March 21, 2018, 09:18:48 AM
it's easy to find a legitimate trading or investment and you spend all your money so you get back to what you do not have to do just as you are not familiar so you can not lose it.
You can recover what all you have lost in either trading or any other investment but fir that you need to remain determined having a goal of getting far more than what you have lost. You need to keep on investing small amount of money and that you need not to repeat the similar mistakes which you have made in the past and that you only need to sell at time when the market is high enough.
Holders generally do not lose until they lose out by withdrawing even with the loss.
What is there to wait for someone who actually decided to go long in the first place? It took so many years for bitcoin to even get to this stage, so why is every new investors today always in a rush ?

Bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme and everyone investing should always understand the volatility risk before investing at all and that is one way to always stay out of panic.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 12:54:41 AM
Do not try to recover loss because it will make you suffer more loss than ever. Try to accept the loss and start from the beginning. Sweep away your mind about trying to get everything back. It will only destroy you and make you weaker in this fight. I have suffered a huge loss cause I always try to recover my loss. What a shame
I agree with your opinion. If you try to overcome them you will go into failure, I think should be wise and choose again from the beginning. Seeing that failure is a lesson in business. Your mind is tangled, it is easy to sink into failure. Thank you very sincere suggestions for everyone to learn.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
March 20, 2018, 11:53:02 PM
If you want to recover from your lost, do not ever think to sell your altcoin now because it will only mean that you surrender your chance of gaining back what you have lost.  Selling altcoins during red days will only add to the list of your losses.  Instead, keep holding, forget it for a two or three months then check it by that time then you will surprise how the price recover.  You have to put in mind that cryptocurrency whether it is bitcoin or altcoin has the volatility nature.  Meaning, dumping is part of the whole picture.  But as long as you keep holding, you will soon recover your losses when its value pump again.
Pages:
Jump to: