Pages:
Author

Topic: Try to recover loss - page 18. (Read 1922 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 20, 2018, 04:49:52 AM
Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?
In my opinion it is not a good idea because you hold your coin for a days and now you are deciding to sell it after the deeps and start again after you sell it?. Did you study  it before entering the market? Because if you study it and make some research you are happy that you hold even it was been down because you are believed in its project that makes it successful in the future and can be possibly give you a big profit. Just hold your coin and be happy later because anytime it will be pump up.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
March 20, 2018, 03:48:56 AM
Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?
so you wanna cut the losses?let me ask you some question is this the only way of earning do you have to feed your family?if yes then go sell all your altcoins,but if not if this only your spare money,then HOLD and wait for the recovery,this may take time but surely will bring back your loss in time,i have the same situation as you,but i am continuously holding and hoping that this dip will stop and growth will happening again for all of us
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 03:32:00 AM
now the market so risky,evry coin fall,trade to recovery loss or loss all?i think you should hold coin for long time,too many trade  only make profit for exchange
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
March 20, 2018, 03:24:04 AM
I dont like this idea. it is very late to sell your altcoins because altcoin market is its deepest point. people do not sell and dump them anymore. And they will start to rise again in next bull run. if i were you i would wait till market recovers.
I agree with you. Nonetheless know what is the dippest price that any coin or bitcoin will dump before it recovers and bounce again. Selling your position now will be leading to recover the loss although if you already loss that much its better to stay to hodl what you are holding and find some good opportunities that can make you out of watching the market and trying to recover you losses.
Altcoin prices go down very deep and recover has not happened since a few weeks ago, if you sell now the losses you will get will be very big you know ? in fact you will not recover your loss it will worsen it, I agree with you the price will surely bounce calmly you only need to be patient longer, take a vacation or come back again the next few weeks
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
March 20, 2018, 02:29:01 AM
We should remember one thing that loss is not a loss until we take it, so if you are holding your investment in Bitcoin then you have two options,

* Hold - As we all know Bitcoin price fall down by 65% in last few months, it is time when it should recover (considering the past trends) so holding would be one option to recover the loss.

* Buy and Hold - As you can see high loss for your account, there is option to buy more Bitcoins when the price is low and that will reduce the average acquisition price and you will be able to sell it when actual market price will surpass the actual acquisition price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 20, 2018, 02:27:19 AM
I dont like this idea. it is very late to sell your altcoins because altcoin market is its deepest point. people do not sell and dump them anymore. And they will start to rise again in next bull run. if i were you i would wait till market recovers.
I agree with you. Nonetheless know what is the dippest price that any coin or bitcoin will dump before it recovers and bounce again. Selling your position now will be leading to recover the loss although if you already loss that much its better to stay to hodl what you are holding and find some good opportunities that can make you out of watching the market and trying to recover you losses.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
March 20, 2018, 01:49:14 AM

It is a known fact that, since the beginning of this year, the market has experienced a drop, as compared to the level it was in 2017. As a result of this, most people have experienced one loss or the other on their investments and some has even had a panic sale. But be it as it may, having a loss and wanting to recover, by means of selling off and re-entering the market again, should be a personal decision. Otherwise, i suggest for you to hold.
Decision that have a lots of responsibility behind, the market is volatile it's hard to predict what will be the next moves, if we do invest we should
follow the rules of buying low and selling high, never be a victim of the whale market, those people who knows how to hold and play with the game
of risk are the one that will be able to benefits, choose the right path and take the risk of holding more.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 20, 2018, 01:45:53 AM

It is a known fact that, since the beginning of this year, the market has experienced a drop, as compared to the level it was in 2017. As a result of this, most people have experienced one loss or the other on their investments and some has even had a panic sale. But be it as it may, having a loss and wanting to recover, by means of selling off and re-entering the market again, should be a personal decision. Otherwise, i suggest for you to hold.
You are right,holding is the best option if he want to recover his loss because the price may bump at the time of selling time so it is better to what we have and if possible invest more money to get more profits while the price bumps it will equalize the losses from the previous investments.
Holding is one thing, trying to recover loses by trading is a very risky thing to do in this times. Only one safe thing is left for him to do, to buy more, if he doesn't have money he need to borrow that money and invest. Only like that he will take high profit once when prices start to rise again.
With trading now nobody can do much, only of you are online 24 hours daily and you can really buy on daily low and sell on daily high, or to buy gunbot or some other trading bot that can do trades instead of him. That is the thing with loss recovery, you need to risk more money in order to recover what you lost and to make some additional profit, any other way, especially the one op presented will not work.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
March 20, 2018, 01:35:06 AM

You are right,holding is the best option if he want to recover his loss because the price may bump at the time of selling time so it is better to what we have and if possible invest more money to get more profits while the price bumps it will equalize the losses from the previous investments.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
March 20, 2018, 01:30:58 AM

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 01:17:54 AM
I will suggest you don't sell any coin at the moment and wait for some more weeks as market is still not in previous state and need some time to reestablishing its previous values. so just hold for some time more.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 11:40:10 PM
it depends of which coins are we talking about if you tell us it is better...

by the way:
-never sell anything
- it is the worst time to sell altcoins
- i sugget to hodl until altcoins start recuperation

Their is always a right time for everything, but now that the value is starting to regain from falling it is best to hold to make a better increase and profit..
Activity: 6
Merit: 5
March 19, 2018, 11:00:32 PM
I think it can be done but it also depends on how you take advantage of the current market situation to trade and make a profit, and because the current market is good in my opinion maybe today is a good time to trade, but that if you have sold all your altcoin . but if not I suggest to keep hold of all altcoin and start trading with other funds that you have today.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
March 19, 2018, 10:50:34 PM
To survive in the market, you have to leave this emotion. It is not the right decision to sell all the coins. You notice this time of last year. How was the market situation And what has happened at the end of the year. I think patience will be the right decision.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
March 19, 2018, 07:12:55 PM

How can you actually recover it if you are planning to sell now? With the current market situation, it is not the best time to sell. It is better to hold and buy more and wait for the price to recover. We have been through this for a long time and if still you are impatient, you will surely miss an oppurtunity to buy coins at cheap price.
The problem when you have nothing left to keep buying are indeed just holding on. You might would trade emotionally as you have a target to get back what you have lost. I do frequently people do this and end up with a bigger losses. Sometimes it's situational but better to do nothing just hold when you feel not sure what to do. Cut the loss and buy it back on the cheaper price could be a risky move , dangerous but if you think it's worth then just do it, I won't suggest to do so especially when you have limited trading skills.
This is the hardship when you are just depending on the amount or money you do hold up since you don't have already the funds to be put on into some investments which will really limit you into your plans.You cant do anything about it but to wait for the recovery of the entire market for to be able to get out.This part would really involve emotion which makes it more harder for you to hold up.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 07:02:59 PM
I hope that in order for you to be able to reduce your losses and recover your losses, before investing you need to have concrete and clear plans and follow the plan that you set out. Discipline is very important. So you can trade successfully and minimize the risk of injury. You need to plan and wait for the market to recover to be able to resume trading.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
March 19, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

How can you actually recover it if you are planning to sell now? With the current market situation, it is not the best time to sell. It is better to hold and buy more and wait for the price to recover. We have been through this for a long time and if still you are impatient, you will surely miss an oppurtunity to buy coins at cheap price.
The problem when you have nothing left to keep buying are indeed just holding on. You might would trade emotionally as you have a target to get back what you have lost. I do frequently people do this and end up with a bigger losses. Sometimes it's situational but better to do nothing just hold when you feel not sure what to do. Cut the loss and buy it back on the cheaper price could be a risky move , dangerous but if you think it's worth then just do it, I won't suggest to do so especially when you have limited trading skills.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
March 19, 2018, 05:10:33 PM
I think if you want to recover loss can be buyback that token or coin you have before. This is one way to recover the loss. Do you think if you sell all of your assets and a minute later the price going up? Sell when you get Break Even Point.
I  think that is not a good idea mate, buying a token that the same as before was really a bad decision instead find another token which you might think has a potential to rise its value neither in a short term or long term.  But something  if you lose in a coin and that was bitcoin well it is still considered as a good decision because this is proven and effective that we could get a high profit with no time.
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 12:58:01 PM
I think if you want to recover loss can be buyback that token or coin you have before. This is one way to recover the loss. Do you think if you sell all of your assets and a minute later the price going up? Sell when you get Break Even Point.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
March 19, 2018, 12:29:21 PM
i think march is not good to sell your coin because btc price still down and that make alt coin down also
my suggest is you to wait until btc price get stable and your coin get uper than now
Pages:
Jump to: