Pages:
Author

Topic: Try to recover loss - page 17. (Read 1922 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
March 20, 2018, 11:31:34 PM
Your point of view is not correct . Every year most of good coin cross all time high. SO selling is not right decision. Also , now BTC dominance increasing it means may alt coin go little deep, after that alt coin start recovering. So don't sell now.
That's the reality we have to accept, bitcoin is so dominant and when it move significantly altcoins are being affected.
Actually the price now is recovering so with altcoins and I want them to grow together like most investors want that to see all the time.
Patience is really important, we can recover our loses but it cannot be done overnight.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
March 20, 2018, 11:14:41 PM
Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?
Do not sell all of the altcoins at a time then you can't get your desired price so that you have to take a time and wait for your expected price level.
One thing you have to remind that selling is not the ultimate solution in this platform. In this blockchain system, keeping patience is the best key to success. So let's start trading with a cool-headed. don't get upset and try to get closer to success. Hopefully, Trading will bring to you a lot of profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 20, 2018, 11:00:26 PM
Your point of view is not correct . Every year most of good coin cross all time high. SO selling is not right decision. Also , now BTC dominance increasing it means may alt coin go little deep, after that alt coin start recovering. So don't sell now.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
March 20, 2018, 10:47:25 PM
Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?
It is a bad idea if you were unable to tell that the market was going down after such a huge pump then it is very likely that you're going to be unable to predict lesser movements in the market and if I'm correct in that then you are going to lose even more money by losing your trades and as a consequence giving your money to other traders, you only have two options keep holding and wait until the market improves or sell and never come back
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
March 20, 2018, 07:20:33 PM
Do not try to recover loss because it will make you suffer more loss than ever. Try to accept the loss and start from the beginning. Sweep away your mind about trying to get everything back. It will only destroy you and make you weaker in this fight. I have suffered a huge loss cause I always try to recover my loss. What a shame
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
March 20, 2018, 04:48:37 PM
We should remember one thing that loss is not a loss until we take it, so if you are holding your investment in Bitcoin then you have two options,

* Hold - As we all know Bitcoin price fall down by 65% in last few months, it is time when it should recover (considering the past trends) so holding would be one option to recover the loss.

* Buy and Hold - As you can see high loss for your account, there is option to buy more Bitcoins when the price is low and that will reduce the average acquisition price and you will be able to sell it when actual market price will surpass the actual acquisition price.
You are right but I think time people do not want to accept that, most of the people that invested at the end of the year wanted to make some fast profits and now they are looking at holding for years in order to recover their money and this is something that it is probably not going to make them very happy, and that's why they are selling even if we know that is a big mistake.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 02:36:35 PM
Wish you luck. Everything is possible. The main thing is to believe in yourself and control your actions and emotions and limit your losses.
Yeah it is good to be confident that you can earn high profit form bitcoin and nothing can cross your way, try to buy as much as bitcoin you can buy. In crypto currency anything can happen so learn how to overcome your lose, try to buy at low price and hold for long time so you will earn high amount of profit, I would suggest you to be patient because it is the only way you can get profit through but otherwise it will be profit but not very high as high you can earn with holding for long time.
Activity: 230
Merit: 4
March 20, 2018, 10:07:48 AM

You could always do that, but because the market is still dipping, it is more better to stay off trade and just hold your possession. If you know more about technical analysis then you are free to trade, don't trade blindly.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 20, 2018, 10:02:48 AM
My suggestion for you wait for a while untill the market calm. Because i think we will see some bounce to $10k for bitcoin and alt also will recover. Dont panic if you invest in crypto. If you want to recover your lose try to arbitrage or trade using bot and scalping. Take only 3-4% per day and you will recover. The important key is patience
if people have invested their money in Bitcoin at $ 15,000, after Bitcoin has risen to $ 20,000, then I do not think that the bot will help to repair losses. because the fact is that such actions are not aimed at a good profit.

The only thing that can repair that is patience. Which of course would be very hard for newbies who thought btc will make them millionnaires overnight. It feels like a very long time already since that 20k run but if you think about it, it hasn't even been 6months. Btc still has a long way to go.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
March 20, 2018, 09:59:34 AM
If you want to recover your losses don't think to recover your loss but think to grow it because if you think to recover your emotions will take over you and that means you can enter a trade in a wrong time because you are getting too emotions.

I think in the current situation his emotions are only thing which are taking over. He wants to sell everything and trying to re-invest the recovered amount in hope that he will grow it.

I think that it is not good approach at all. What he should do is to wait and watch the market to grow into something bigger so that he can recover the investment in no time and that too in natural way. No loss at all but ROI + profits would be there.

These things should be taken for granted by every crypto lover so that they will never get nerve wrecked like this. Thats the best approach in the crypto industry so that you will never find yourself in the loss.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 09:32:01 AM
My suggestion for you wait for a while untill the market calm. Because i think we will see some bounce to $10k for bitcoin and alt also will recover. Dont panic if you invest in crypto. If you want to recover your lose try to arbitrage or trade using bot and scalping. Take only 3-4% per day and you will recover. The important key is patience
if people have invested their money in Bitcoin at $ 15,000, after Bitcoin has risen to $ 20,000, then I do not think that the bot will help to repair losses. because the fact is that such actions are not aimed at a good profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 20, 2018, 07:58:39 AM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
March 20, 2018, 07:52:23 AM
it depends of which coins are we talking about if you tell us it is better...

by the way:
-never sell anything
- it is the worst time to sell altcoins
- i sugget to hodl until altcoins start recuperation

I'm agree with your second and your third but not very with the first one , I would suggest you shouldn't sell anything in loss unless you know it would goes deeper and you can buy it in deeper.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
March 20, 2018, 07:49:37 AM
it's easy to find a legitimate trading or investment and you spend all your money so you get back to what you do not have to do just as you are not familiar so you can not lose it.
Doesn’t matter either you know about trading already or not. Trading and investments are the best resources of recovering your losses. Some people loss in gambling and other business models, so better is to get into this trading world where putting in small capital will help you to withdraw maximum of output. Just need your dire intentions and concerns along with best efforts.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
March 20, 2018, 06:09:34 AM
You just stated there on your post that all altcoins are decreasing its value and worried on how to recover your loss, right? So instead of thinking to sell all your altcoins that will cause you a total loss. Then, why not just continue to hold nd wait for the right time, when the prices are pumping again before you sell your altcoins in the market. Don’t be carried away with you emotions and just make believe that cryptos will recover so soon.
Activity: 448
Diagon
March 20, 2018, 06:08:13 AM
Wish you luck. Everything is possible. The main thing is to believe in yourself and control your actions and emotions and limit your losses.
Activity: 420
March 20, 2018, 06:01:11 AM

to try to restore the price of recovering lost techniques seems like you should be able to really analyze and play very safe and play very fast because if you can not play it safe it seems you will find it difficult to recover capital.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 20, 2018, 05:29:16 AM

Once you sell altcoins at a lower price than you bought them, you get losses. To cover the losses, you will have to get even more profit. You can buy the same amount of altcoins at a lower price. The average purchase price will be reduced. The market will not fall forever. The trend will change and you will again be without loss. Of course if the budget allows. Or just wait for the trend to change into a growing one.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
March 20, 2018, 05:02:14 AM
Depending on which alt coin you bought, it might be very difficult to recover your initial investment.

Looking on coinmarket cap there are some alts that lost 80-90% value.

At that rate you might as well hold them but I wouldn't average down.

Like the old saying. Don't average down on your loses since you get higher exposure.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
March 20, 2018, 05:01:28 AM
Dont try to recover loss by putting more and more money. I see people when they make profit they feel happy when they are in loss they cant bear it. take a break sit back and make a master plan to recover your loss. if you still think its not a good time to put your money in then wait for the right moment
Pages:
Jump to: