Pages:
Author

Topic: Trying to invest in other platforms other than Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 1111 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It is always a good idea to invest in something else other than bitcoin once you are done investing, bitcoin might be the best coin but that does not mean that there are not other coins out there that can make you a good amount of money as long as you know what you are doing. It is always the best move to diversify when investing anyway
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is my main investment. Beside bitcoin, i am prefer investing my money in top 100 coinmarketcap. Many good coin that have good prospect and profitable in the future. Ethereum, waves and Neo or EOS is good coin to invest because having good and working product
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
You need to learn how to mind your own head. Go to other topics, read the lates entries, analize the market and hope for your thought to be right.
Activity: 238
The ammount of possible option is really huge, but I am not sure that most of them are good enough. Look better and you will find something that you like.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
when you want to invest in other platforms other than bitcoin you should be able to research how their platform is created and what they develop as much as possible to provide a right solution for the problem.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
      You have to ask in the discussion forum altcoins and more important is to document yourself. In vain, I recommend you a certain platform, if you do not understand the principle of the crypto market. You need to document long before you start investing, otherwise your money will be lost.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I cannot understand people that are investing everything in Bitcoin, because atlcoins are much better and offer faster solutions. I hope the era of BTC is going to end soon and we will see the new beginning of altcoins.
Activity: 210
I ve been having interest in chrypto market thing in Bitcoin and I m looking for some other platforms to invest in.

You boys know any other platforms that offer us good income, features and benefits?

All these people would not be rensponsible for your calls, so listen to the, but make all the descisions on your own. For successful person there could not be another way.
Activity: 350
If you are a newbie in crypto, you can buy altcoins from top 20-30 from coinmarketcap. All projects there are very strong and trustful. As for me, I hold some tokens from them but also I like small projects with small cap.
Activity: 476
Imagine that there is a world, where people do not have to care about other peoples opinion. Oh, you do not need to imagine it, so mind your own head.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
Yeah I know about the Bitcoin and i love it but im searching for No.2 bitcoin that can gain me profit in the future as well.

would be greatly appriciated if you know one with great propect
Going by your query, I see there is a lot more you need to know to survive the hash reality of the crypto markets. If you know the things that made Bitcoin #1, then you're half way into what to look for from a crypto with potentials and there are many of them out there, but are probably oversold at the moment, you'd step and walk over them while searching. Suffice to say the answer you seek is hidden in the knowledge you acquire.
This is the truth, many people come to this market thinking they can make a fortune in a few days by just following the advice of someone else about in which coins you need to invest but the ones that get the most benefits out of cryptocurrencies are the ones that are able to identify by themselves the coins that can be successful in the future, because no one is really going to share the information about the coins that are any good to someone that he doesn't know.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
There are so many cryptocurrencies are present in the market. And many of them have high potential in their growth. ETH and XRP is a good option for the investment.

I agree...the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Ethereum is a strong platform. There are many others as well. NEO, EOS, WAN and so on. Just make sure you do your research right. Otherwise you may end up losing your money if you just listen to random people shilling coins.
Activity: 36
I ve been having interest in chrypto market thing in Bitcoin and I m looking for some other platforms to invest in.

You boys know any other platforms that offer us good income, features and benefits?

maybe you can try EOS and Stellar or NEO, don't forget Tron. they have a different Blockchain network. and in my opinion their platform has become popular among crypto investors.
If you can afford you should try to invest only and only in bitcoin, because still bitcoin is the best option for your investment, but you have a limited budget then you should try to choose such coin for investment which have cheap price but good potential.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Bitcoin is not a platform. It is transparent ledger decentralized digital cash.  Because of its future use its price should increase. If you buy you might profit. You don not need to do any investments. Well maybe into some secure way to store your coins. That would be perfect investment.
Activity: 138

Have you tried CEX for buying crypto? If not I would suggest you to check reviews of it and maybe register there. It's quite a comfortable exchange, btw. Though it doesn’t have very wide selection of coins but all cryptocoins listed there are worthy. For example, I found this place convenient for buying eth in euro (https://cex.io/eth-eur).
Activity: 266

Although Bitcoin is the oldest and the most respected cryptocurrency, you can definitely work with the other platforms and make money trading altcoins. Pay attention to Cardano, Waves, NEO, Ethereum which are great.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
indeed not only about crypto bitcoin only. need to have a wider view to be able to produce enough in crypto and it is not easy. There is the possible ethereum could be the other way but worth it and for bitcoin entered. but at the very least learn first more about crypto became more important than just the results.
Activity: 532
"Also, there is a lot of good coins for invest, but you need to make your own research work before investing in. I can give you some good projects to check :
ETH, ADA, PHX, NPXS, TRX."
Activity: 449
swordking
There are so many cryptocurrencies are present in the market. And many of them have high potential in their growth. ETH and XRP is a good option for the investment.
Pages:
Jump to: