Pages:
Author

Topic: Trying to invest in other platforms other than Bitcoin - page 7. (Read 1111 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I like to have many coins and i like bitcoin too it is very important that you must have good coins because if one grow and other fall it will compensate one another and it is an investment strategy that do not put all eggs in one basket other wise the risk is high.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I'll recommend you shift your attention to altcoins... I've been following the growth of a particular coins for a while and I realize it's got potential to fly through the roof soon, it initially listed for 0.03 and has grown as high as 0.184 last week but it's at 0.0878 at the moment which means it's a good time to buy because it'll still rise above 0.184 especially if ethereum price goes up
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Yeah I know about the Bitcoin and i love it but im searching for No.2 bitcoin that can gain me profit in the future as well.

would be greatly appriciated if you know one with great propect
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
Go to the altcoin discussion sub forum and you will find your answer there. You will learn about NEO platform which is a Chinese ethereum, or you can try the actual ethereum itself
Yes, you are right, he must ask in the altcoin discussion forum, there are many different platforms that have been discussed and also available according to Altcoin's own choice.
Activity: 112
Merit: 20
You boys know any other platforms that offer us good income, features and benefits?
Yeah,the BITCOIN
And the BITCOIN
Only the BITCOIN

I wouldn't suggest any other platform
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
Go to the altcoin discussion sub forum and you will find your answer there. You will learn about NEO platform which is a Chinese ethereum, or you can try the actual ethereum itself
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I ve been having interest in chrypto market thing in Bitcoin and I m looking for some other platforms to invest in.

You boys know any other platforms that offer us good income, features and benefits?
Pages:
Jump to: