Pages:
Author

Topic: Trying to invest in other platforms other than Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 1111 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 11
You can invest in other coins like NEO, ripple or Litecoin. You can also invest in the new coins coming up, but you just have to be careful. You can buy the coins when it is on exchange because that is where you can know the real value of the coin.
copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
I mean there are a lot of projects that are more perspective than Bitcoin. Look at Ethereum for example. All of the ICOs are using ETH as a payment method and the majority is using its blockchain. As soon as ETH will pump, all of the alts will pump as well.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
You should do your own research before going for something in this crypto market. There are some good, reliable and stable coin out there which have enough potential and promise. Investing on stable coins will lead you to gain a huge profit, and risks will be low too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Ethereum or NEO will bring you a bigger profit, if compared to bitcoin. Actually, altcoins move faster when the market gets a direction.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I ve been having interest in chrypto market thing in Bitcoin and I m looking for some other platforms to invest in.

You boys know any other platforms that offer us good income, features and benefits?

Bitcoin is becoming more and more valuable day by day so bitcoin is better investment hodl for long term  you definitely get a great profits otherwise invest in best altcoins.and also there is risk  so be careful and invest your money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
I ve been having interest in chrypto market thing in Bitcoin and I m looking for some other platforms to invest in.

You boys know any other platforms that offer us good income, features and benefits?
You are not going to find what you are looking for by asking in the forum, you are going to get some suggestions but to know whether those suggestions are any good then you are going to need to make your own research and it seems you do not have what it is needed to carry such an investigation by yourself so wait until you are ready otherwise you will lose your money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Are you talking of other platforms still in crypto or you mean you want to do something else very different from crypto. Anyway there are so many options in crypto for you. Just find where you'll fit and do your best. Crypto ecosystem is a huge enterprise buddy and I'm sure you'll find sooner what you enjoy doing most. Utilize that opportunity to earn as you do what you can do best.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
Get to know this project. In my opinion, the project has a great future. He has a great team #swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment the bonus is 5%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
Activity: 448
I think you better have to do more research in relation to other altcoins in the crypto market and gather some data on each alts for your analysis. The market history is  very important in your consideration as you can see the graphical chart which represents the market trend. I would suggest you may start with the top 50 altcoins in the  crypto market like CMC.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network

yes, crypto is very interesting and crypto is not only bitcoin
so, you can choose another crypto rather than bitcoin, maybe ethereum, eos and ADA can be a good choice
but, i think its better for you to make a research by yourself before investing
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
Horizen is currently sleeping waiting to boom like a bomb. Even the Federal Reserve will be afraid of. It's one of the most promising privacy coin (right now) and these type of coin will be a lot more used in the crypto space.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3

There are other alternative platforms that can be used. Examples of such are NEM, NEO, Waves and other. There are some others too. Their speed of transaction is even much more better than the platform of bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Other then Bitcoin you can make good profit in altcoin. Bitcoin just rolling around 6500$ where XRP, EOS, XLM giving good profit in short term. Even you can go for the ICO investments but will be more risky and need to do research.
In general, there is a sense today to invest in competitors ethereum. In my opinion, stellar, ripple, neo and waves are very well suited for long-term investments.
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
Other then Bitcoin you can make good profit in altcoin. Bitcoin just rolling around 6500$ where XRP, EOS, XLM giving good profit in short term. Even you can go for the ICO investments but will be more risky and need to do research.
Activity: 462
Ethereum is a promising platform. I like Stellar and EOS very much too.
Activity: 16
You should look up various Altcoins as there are a lot of good potential coins to select from that could be a good investment for you. Something you should understand people will have a lot of opinions of what the best coins are but before making up your mind look through some of them before deciding as you might like something that isn't considered a top coin but still has potential if you're looking to invest in something new.
Activity: 476

I don't  see new platforms in which to invest. This year's hundreds of ICOs are failures. It is better start to trade than try to guess the advantages and growth of the new platform will give.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
Its not bad for try another altcoin.but one should keep in mind crypto currency is the oldest & lot of people had good earnings. crypto currency is the the first preference for me. l think so.
Despite the fact that Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies, there are much more profitable projects and coins that have great prospects in the future. Even if we take for example ethereum, in my opinion It is much more profitable than Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Wow. A whole forum about investment in other platform  Wink Some altcoins have better idea and better technology. But with so strong dependencies from BTC price they don't have chance to develop normal. But I think it will happen. And I buy more Ada, Eng, Stratis, Ardor and some other
brand new
Activity: 0
You should do your own research before going for something in this crypto market. There are some good, reliable and stable coin out there which have enough potential and promise. Investing on stable coins will lead you to gain a huge profit, and risks will be low too.
Pages:
Jump to: