Pages:
Author

Topic: Trying to invest in other platforms other than Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 1111 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
If you want to invest in altcoins there are some new coins with potential. And also some old and reliable ones that you can look into. But as you're new in this market,  before investing you should first learn more about the market by studying and analyzing.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Go to the altcoin discussion sub forum and you will find your answer there. You will learn about NEO platform which is a Chinese ethereum, or you can try the actual ethereum itself
or maybe you can try waves platform or stellar platform, eos can also be tried. In my opinion, etherum is still number one.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Here from the very beginning there was a wrong idea, because there is no platform at BTC, because this project is positioned as a payment instrument, because today it is clearly regarded in no other way.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
I ve been having interest in chrypto market thing in Bitcoin and I m looking for some other platforms to invest in.

You boys know any other platforms that offer us good income, features and benefits?

Any top ten crypto in the market (even top 20) has a lot of potentials to make it big in the market. Ethereum and BCH will be a good BTC alternative if you are feeling conservative with your decision as these two have proven track record in weathering the crypto storm like btc. But other cryptos like ripple, monero, etc. are great candidates to invest in.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I hope 2019 will not be same as 2018... Everyone I know are dissapointed of current situation with markets and ICOs, which are delaying and extending payouts because they receive investments in ETH and BTC, they wait till the prices will be back(
Activity: 821
Volare.network
I ve been having interest in chrypto market thing in Bitcoin and I m looking for some other platforms to invest in.

You boys know any other platforms that offer us good income, features and benefits?

I suggest buying EOS, because altcoins are very good and worth investing now. The EOS platform offers instant transfer speeds and a small fee, making me interested in this altcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
You should choose Ethereum. The number one altcoin and the most trusted one among the community! This coin is going to be the number one and will take the crown away from Bitcoin. One day the community will realise that the time has come and BTC should be replaced with a perspective altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029

If you are looking for the platform that can give you regular dividend and you can try to use POS coin, MN coin or even dividend coin. There are some just like PIVX, DASH and Kickcoin that offers up to 6% monthly dividends. There are some platforms that focusing on the payment system that offers loyalty program too.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
I think that investing in bitcoin is probably the main thing to do and a few projects that you will learn. I invest mainly in NEM(XEM)
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
It is based on your own strategy. bitcoin is still a very trusted cryptocurrency for investment. But, if you want to make greater investments, some altcoins also have very interesting profits. You may list some coins such as ADA, EOS, and also Doge.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
bitcoin is the crypto currency at the most stable price, as much as I see it, to suggest another altcoin, it's not easy, because no one has matched bitcoin, and speculation of different people will make you even more confused, you should look at some of the ratings on the coinmarketcap, and choose what you think is the most dominant for making investments
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
bitcoin is a currency not a platform. and most of the others are at least trying to be a currency hence the name of them otherwise there are no platforms where you are looking in.
additionally i should suggest that you should never ask others for suggestions about what to buy! because almost always you will be given bag holder's advice...
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

If you choose a good platform to invest , it is unsure to bring profit for you because in this market, one coin has good platform is not also sure to trade much. Anyway, there are also some coins have both elements (good platform and big volumn transaction) such as : NEO, Qtum, Nano, IOTA
Activity: 310
It is a great decision, because personally, I do not like Bitcoin very much. There are so many perspective altcoin out there. Just look into the most trusted and invest in them, because the prices are great at the moment. Look at NEO, XLM or EOS. Those are amazing coins that will give you high profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
There are lots of different platforms and main platforms are ETH and NEO based platforms, also NEM and EOS based platforms are interesting. Meantime you can invest through exchanges such these platforms as short term or for long term
Activity: 265
You need to be very careful with altcoin investments right now, only short terms and only platforms with low volatility during past blood waves in crypto and small market cap (Holo/GoChain/Fusion and etc). When market will change to bull market and bitcoin rise - most altcoins will dump again.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

many platforms like ethereum, litecoin, neo and other altcoins.
I suggest you, before making an investment do not rush and listen to others.
it is best that you do research on them, so you will not get any hesitation in choosing some altcoins from many altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 98

Bitcoin may be the forerunner of cryptocurrencies but many have come in its stead. Various altcoins as they are called came into existence with its purpose and goal.

Bitstraq exchange contains BAQ tokens that help you to trade seamlessly with the auto trading system. Along with a plethora of features, you can start trading as well.

copper member
Activity: 84
IRONX
it is worth watching the bounty company to start investing in altcoins. If you are not sure where to invest - find out more information about it
Activity: 344
You should learn first, not how to make money. If you don't understand anything, it will be useless to give you more platforms. If you don't have the ability to judge, you don't know how to invest. You can't just follow other people's investment advice. You must learn to give advice to yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: