Pages:
Author

Topic: TT-Miner 2022.4.1 KAWPOW, PROGPOW, ETHASH, ETCHASH, EPIC, SHA512256D, GHOSTRIDER - page 12. (Read 131937 times)

Activity: 639
Merit: 19
Hi,

I see. I will release a new version soon with fixes for most known issues.

Great Work. Best miner for RTx 3080.
Phoenixminer 86.5 0.65 Fee
Gminer 85.7 1% Fee
TTMiner 87.5 0% Fee

I need to test if also use less memory to see if the temp in memory is lower than the others. And see how to improve  intensity mining...
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi,

Can connect to Nicehash using stratum+tcp:// but EtraNonce is not subscribed.

Some people, including me, tried stratum2+tcp//, stratum3+tcp:// and forgot about stratum+tcp:// is because the guide says 'stratum+tcp://' is not required because TT-Miner will automatically detect the correct stratum protocol in use. So when there's a stratum compatibility error, I thought, so if the default (stratum+tcp://) does not work, let me try stratum2, stratum3, etc.
Activity: 566
Merit: 16
Hi,

Activity: 5
https://img.techpowerup.org/200926/ttm1.png
https://img.techpowerup.org/200926/ttm2.png

Hi @TrailingStop,

I can't use TT-Miner with Nicehash. It does not get any job. Please see the images. It works perfect with other pool. How can I select the stratum protocol manually?

PS: Sorry, I don't know yet how to make the images appear without clicking the link Sad
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Hello.

After installing Nvidia drivers 456.38, I can't get more than 9.86 MH/s on my 1080ti which was doing a nice 40~50 MH/s, depending on the OC.
I'm on the latest 5.0.3 version on Windows and I've tried to set custom intensity in unlike case that this would affect something.
Activity: 3
Have anyone tried whether the new Linux version of TT-miner 5.0.x work with Zergpool ProgPow?

Zergpool ProgPow seems not work with TT-miner with the Nvidia Card. It shows 0.000 H/s without any error message.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003
Man dude you are not a developer, why should i tell you anything?

Maybe he wanted to help you.  Smiley

Lol, how? If he have access to source code or can pass this information to developer then he must tell it to me first.
In other case - this is absolutely senseless.

What do you mean?
Info like OS GPU ect. Windows 10.... 1660ti gtx... i5 cpu ... 1 TB HDD Bat file ect.    I believe.  Smiley

Are you developer of TT-Miner? I think you not. So how you can know why this error happened in tt-miner?

Ok, just for laugh: windows 10, gtx 1060 6gb, tt-miner - eth+epic (progpow) - ver 3+ - work fine, crashed only then dev fee start, ver 4/5 - crashed then progpow session start.

Maybe he wanted to HELP you.
Activity: 315

Lol, how? If he have access to source code or can pass this information to developer then he must tell it to me first.

What do you mean?
Info like OS GPU ect. Windows 10.... 1660ti gtx... i5 cpu ... 1 TB HDD Bat file ect.    I believe.  Smiley

Are you developer of TT-Miner? I think you not. So how you can know why this error happened in tt-miner?

Ok, just for laugh: windows 10, gtx 1060 6gb, tt-miner - eth+epic (progpow) - ver 3+ - work fine, crashed only then dev fee start, ver 4/5 - crashed then progpow session start.
legendary

What do you mean?
Info like OS GPU ect. Windows 10.... 1660ti gtx... i5 cpu ... 1 TB HDD Bat file ect.    I believe.  Smiley

legendary

Maybe he wanted to help you.  Smiley
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
Is this miner dead? Any chance to fix it?

Man dude and when will you give us some informations?

DRIVER, CARDS, OS AND SO ON!!!!!!
Is this miner dead? Any chance to fix it?
What is this error mean?

153244 11:54:59 Miner:    Active algo: ProgPoW
153244 11:54:59 Pool[D0]: Received new job#: 0
153244 11:54:59 Pool[D0]: Working on Block#: 536019
153244 11:55:00 Miner:    Error ******** GPU[01]:  CudaError: 2 at position 54
153244 11:55:00 Miner:    Error ******** All GPUs are disabled. TT-Miner cannot continue and will exit now
153244 11:55:01 GPU[01]:  ERROR - disabled
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I can not mining epic cash with tt miner. it error at 0 h/s with every pools
check the settings
Activity: 2
I can not mining epic cash with tt miner. it error at 0 h/s with every pools
Activity: 74
T-Miner Release 5.0.3 (Windows only!!!)

- add support for CUDA 11RC

Please note that you need a nvidia driver version 451.22 or later (for Windows). Also please note that nvidia CUDA 11 no longer supports Windows 8, Windows 7 or older versions of Windows.

Please enjoiy!

Windows: https://tradeproject.de/download/Miner/TT-Miner.zip
Linux:      https://tradeproject.de/download/Miner/TT-Miner.tar.xz

Who was able to run EPIC on the pool?
Activity: 36
Activity: 566
Merit: 16
thank you
I don't understand why they are accepted but block

If you mine to a pool a solution/share is just a solution for the diff the pools gave you. The network diff is in most cases way higher. The pool uses the number of solutions you sent for its calculation of your share if a network block is found.
Pages:
Jump to: