Author

Topic: Turkish Super League Prediction Thread [STSL] - page 112. (Read 102016 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Akhisar Belediye vs Trabzonspor both teams to score @1.81 and Trabzonspor @ 3.15 money line are my picks.Akhisar Belediye is on home ground this is the single reason I added both teams to score else the choice was clear and easy for ML.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Akhisar Bld.Geng  VS  Trabzonspor seems well make a profit betting on Akhisar ML take advantage of home games
players are more confident when playing in front of fans
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Kasimpasa vs Genclerbirligi
Kasimpasa is a very good and quality team, but with some moment problems with the form, while Genclerbirligi is a weak side, but in good form. Also Genclerbirligi are without a lose away at Kasimpasa in the past 10 years, which is not normal and I will bet against this serie. It is time Kasimpasa to stop this negative streak and also to win for the first time in the past month.
Kasimpasa vs Genclerbirligi   Kasimpasa @ 1,67
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Eskisehirspor's last 5 away games (Super Lig).
Activity: 420
galatasaray will do anything for win this match but i dont think galatasaray will hard to win this match. their playing in home match and konyaspor is not strong team. so what we scared put money on galatasaray ML

LOL. People still play for Galatasaray? And Konyaspor is not strong team? LOL. You have no idea about Turkish football league. Sorry for your loss dude. You took another L, Galatasaray draw Konyaspor.

Galatasaray vs Konyaspor ended with 0-0 no goal draw on this match. I'm not watch this match so i think both teams are good, but my bet lose on this match. i bet over 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
galatasaray will do anything for win this match but i dont think galatasaray will hard to win this match. their playing in home match and konyaspor is not strong team. so what we scared put money on galatasaray ML

LOL. People still play for Galatasaray? And Konyaspor is not strong team? LOL. You have no idea about Turkish football league. Sorry for your loss dude. You took another L, Galatasaray draw Konyaspor.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Caykur Rizespor vs Eskisehirspor  : Caykur Rizespor
Akhisar Belediyespor vs Trabzonspor  : Under 2.5 Goals
Besiktas vs Gaziantepspor  : Over 2.5 Goals
Kasimpasa vs Genclerbirligi  : Kasimpasa
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Not even one goal! I was wrong. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

Of course Galatasaray ML is the right bet I always follow their matches and one of my favorite team, the game is now running 15 minutes is not too late to place a bet sure Galatasaray ML and over 2.5 goals one more thing that is unique from Galatasaray last 14 games are always both teams to score
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
Bursaspor Vs Basaksehir , Bursaspor maybe use this moment to revenge their loss at last match both team played. Bursaspor played well in three last match and make their chance to win higher.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Activity: 700
Bursaspor - Basaksehir double chance home or away @1.34 even odd is low in comparison with other options but it is difficult to predict the right one.Galatasaray - Konyaspor both teams to score yes @1.82.I don't want to take any unnecessary risk over there.
I will suggest you to change both bets and choose option of the first for second match and whatever you chose for second that for the first match.The problem is double chance isn't offering attractive odds for second match for same category of bet.
Activity: 714
Bursaspor - Basaksehir double chance home or away @1.34 even odd is low in comparison with other options but it is difficult to predict the right one.Galatasaray - Konyaspor both teams to score yes @1.82.I don't want to take any unnecessary risk over there.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Bursaspor vs Basaksehir both teams to score is so easy for this match and over 2.5 goals have good possibility, both teams can concede goal against each other other so that i have this pick for this match.

I also think this both teams to score seems good and odds is also nice for betting, it looking correct score will be 1-2 because Basaksehir can win this match or draw will be possible result of this match.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Bursaspor vs Basaksehir both teams to score is so easy for this match and over 2.5 goals have good possibility, both teams can concede goal against each other other so that i have this pick for this match.
Activity: 728
Bursaspor vs Basaksehir first half over 0.5 goals @1.40 and home or away double chance @1.34 are my picks.Galatasaray vs Torku Konyaspor Torku Konyaspor +1.5 @ 1.43 Asian Handicap is looking most safest and better than others tonight for this match once again.
Kayserispor vs Mersin Kayserispor to win this match @1.54 for money line is my bet on for this match.Bursaspor vs Basaksehir both teams to score in this match at @1.69 these are my two picks for these matches scheduled for later today.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Galatasaray on home ground than over 2.5 goals will come very easy as the final result of thsi amtch, i think it will beat Torku Konyaspor and will continue to get some easy points there.
Activity: 462
Last night match was full of surprise can't imagine Antalyaspor will play like this on home ground and will win this match with outstanding performance but i was lucky who placed bet on over 2.5 goals Wink
today match Galatasaray vs Torku Konyaspor again will do same on over 2.5 goals.
i think it is a little risky to bet over 2.5 i was thinking to bet over 1.5 goals to low the risk and make a little profit from this match i m always  unlucky when i bet over 2.5 :p
Bursaspor vs Basaksehir both teams to score will be more easy option for this match, i am hopeful Bursaspor on home ground will make score a goal and Basaksehir is always making score a goal so that i think both teams to score would be nice pick.
Jump to: