Author

Topic: Turkish Super League Prediction Thread [STSL] - page 113. (Read 102016 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Last night match was full of surprise can't imagine Antalyaspor will play like this on home ground and will win this match with outstanding performance but i was lucky who placed bet on over 2.5 goals Wink
today match Galatasaray vs Torku Konyaspor again will do same on over 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
I would like to share my prediction for 2 matches today:

Bursaspor-Istanbul Basaksehir Over 2,5
Galatasaray-Torku Konyaspor   Over 2,5
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
It is always important to remember that Antalyaspor is playing well against big teams.
Activity: 714
Yeah Antalyaspor played simply the best game that performance totally out of imagination and nobody was expecting a result like this if will make rain of goals against Fenerbahce, i lost my bet on Fenerbahce -1 i though that is safer but Antalyaspor ruin my bet there. Cheesy
Antalyaspor played very nice and beat Fenerbahce easily with nice margin, for today match Kayserispor vs Mersin i will place bet on home team because Mersin has very poor record aw away.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Congrats to gamblers who bet over 2.5 goals. Antalyaspor beat Fenerbahçe 4-2, what a game.
I love how they achieve this as underdogs. Congrats to Antalyaspor and Eto'o. If you bet for Fenerbahçe lick your palm. Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
can't believe what the hell Antalyaspor doing on home leading against Fenerbahce by 3-0, that is really poor game play from Fenerbahce but i have won my bet on over 2.5 goals there.

Yeah that is amazing performance by Antalyaspor and most of the people will get unexpected result of this match although we have won our bet on over 2.5 goals but Fenerbahce looking just crap there. Tongue
this was a shocking results i was going to bet on Fenerbahce to win but i didn't like the odds so i choose over 2.5 Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
can't believe what the hell Antalyaspor doing on home leading against Fenerbahce by 3-0, that is really poor game play from Fenerbahce but i have won my bet on over 2.5 goals there.

Yeah that is amazing performance by Antalyaspor and most of the people will get unexpected result of this match although we have won our bet on over 2.5 goals but Fenerbahce looking just crap there. Tongue
Activity: 728
It seems that I don't have luck tonight because I am loosing this bet which had really high chances to win.Fenerbahce still didn't succeed to make not even a single goal which is nothing than a bad day for it.This was to happen after so many winnings matches one defeat was waiting to take place.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Antalyaspor vs Fenerbahce this will be of course a match full of goals with the passage of time we will see this happening.This is the reason my bet is on over 2.5 goals @1.89 which is looking safer and good.
Activity: 700
Just one more goal needed to win my bet on over 2.5 goals, Osmanlispor was incredible into first half and made score 2 goals there and i hope into second will see another goal.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Antalyaspor v/s Fenerbahce I have tonight this @1.49 moneyline on Fenerbahce.It will top best team and will keep enjoying winning spirit after another success in this match against Antalyaspor.If odds were got good then I was choosing nothing but both teams to score for this match.Match already had been kicked off for few minutes.
Activity: 896
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
Classic match, Samuel Eto'o vs Robin Van Persie. I will watch the game via video streaming. interesting , hope this game 2.5  Grin
Activity: 714
I am pretty sure Fenerbahce -1 would be nice pick for its match against Antalyaspor because it has impressive track record into super league matches winning throughout easily without any resistance because  Fenerbahce playing with full strength.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
fenerbahce can beat antalyaspor so that in my opinion both teams to score is more attractive than place bet on money line.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Fenerbahce is managing wonderful its to keep it on the top of the table with impressive performance, i also think it will win this match against Antalyaspor as it has good track record there against Antalyaspor, over 2.5 goals seems interesting and i also will follow this.

Fenerbahce won I agree but for over 2.5 goals I was still in doubt I know Fenerbahce great team and occupies the top position of the standings
Which makes me doubt over 2.5 goals Fenerbahce poor performance lately goalless draw both at home and away.
legendary
Activity: 1863
Merit: 1020
Osmanlispor    vs Sivasspor this match is little hard to predict which team will win this match because this one has pretty good chance about to get draw, i am quite sure this will be low scoring and under 2.5 goals @1.86 would be good there.

Please just name 1 player from Osmanlıspor or Sivasspor without looking at Google.
I'm pretty sure you can't do that.
Osmanlispor    vs Sivasspor this match is little hard to predict which team will win this match because this one has pretty good chance about to get draw, i am quite sure this will be low scoring and under 2.5 goals @1.86 would be good there.
Fenerbahce is managing wonderful its to keep it on the top of the table with impressive performance, i also think it will win this match against Antalyaspor as it has good track record there against Antalyaspor, over 2.5 goals seems interesting and i also will follow this.
Jump to: