Author

Topic: Turkish Super League Prediction Thread [STSL] - page 115. (Read 102016 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
One match elimination, so Fenerbahçe have to win. They play with their usual 11.
Fenerbahçe - Kayserispor - Fenerbahçe
Fenerbahçe - Kayserispor - Fenerbahçe -1
Fenerbahçe - Kayserispor - Over 1.5 Goals
Fenerbahçe - Kayserispor - Over 2.5 Goals
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Fenerbahçe Kayserispor game will be Fenerbahçe win and Fenerbahçe handicap win. Turkish Cup last 16 round is 1 match elimination and they have stadium advantage. We can expect an easy win for the favorites, Fenerbahçe.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I have over 2.5 goals for tonight match Fenerbahce vs Kayserispor, Fenerbahce will win this match with edge of home ground and easily will score 3 or more goals into this match.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Fenerbahce    ML @1.45 while it playing at home ground that is why it looking that will beat Kayserispor, from my thinking ML is better option for this with much safety for money.
Activity: 636
Yeah turkish soccer always has a red card though. and well played for both teams, i bet over 3 goals on this match. but i think it's a bad game for besiktas who are the top on this league.
despite losing. whether besiktas continue to pass?
I see 1461 Trabzon has the same points with besiktas. and Trabzon has scored more than besiktas?
I was also quite surprised by the results Besiktas 3-4 Belediye Spor Sivas. but besiktas lucky to get through to the next round, despite having the same points with third place

What luck are you talking about? They already guaranteed to qualify before this game played. They played without defence for over 30 minutes and 1 player missing for over 1 hour.
It's a cup game, not a league game. They are still at the top of the league. (They will when they play delayed matches)
legendary
Activity: 1554
yrah the red card had an impact on  Besiktas defensive performance the come back 3-2 but Sivas Belediyespor was more realistic in the game

They wasted a lot of scoring chances when it was 3-2 and then they substitute only stopper and then left back, they played 25 minutes without a defence. This score is normal if you look this way. Cheesy
I see 1461 Trabzon has the same points with besiktas. and Trabzon has scored more than besiktas?
"Binary Average". If the points are the same they're checking the scores between 2 teams. Beşiktaş beat & draw 1461 Trabzon so they're qualified.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
I was also quite surprised by the results Besiktas 3-4 Belediye Spor Sivas. but besiktas lucky to get through to the next round, despite having the same points with third place
legendary
Merit: 1014
Besiktas - Sivas Belediyespor over 2.5 goals is best option for this match because Besiktas on home ground will be on fire and has good potential to make score a lot of goals there so this will bet will be rock there. Wink

I agree and over 2.5 goals seems very safe with odds are not big around @1.4. I guess 3-1 for besiktas.

well over 2.5 goals win, but I was shocked by this result, even though besiktas has good come back. but the bad they are so fast conceding two goals in just 2 minutes.
Activity: 490
yrah the red card had an impact on  Besiktas defensive performance the come back 3-2 but Sivas Belediyespor was more realistic in the game

They wasted a lot of scoring chances when it was 3-2 and then they substitute only stopper and then left back, they played 25 minutes without a defence. This score is normal if you look this way. Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The match finished 3-4, over 6.5 goals. Cheesy
Both teams already qualified to the next round, so they play offensive. Early red card changed the game. It was very fun to watch the game.
yrah the red card had an impact on  Besiktas defensive performance the come back 3-2 but Sivas Belediyespor was more realistic in the game

Yeah turkish soccer always has a red card though. and well played for both teams, i bet over 3 goals on this match. but i think it's a bad game for besiktas who are the top on this league.
Activity: 636

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Both teams already qualified to the next round, so they play offensive. Early red card changed the game. It was very fun to watch the game.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
legendary
Activity: 1064
Besiktas - Sivas Belediyespor over 2.5 goals is best option for this match because Besiktas on home ground will be on fire and has good potential to make score a lot of goals there so this will bet will be rock there. Wink

Nope. You will lose money if the match finish 2-0 or something. For 1.40 odds it's a big risk, save your money for league game this weekend. You can get bette rodds for more guaranteed bets.
legendary
Merit: 1014

I agree and over 2.5 goals seems very safe with odds are not big around @1.4. I guess 3-1 for besiktas.
legendary
Activity: 1232
I want to take the risk bets Besiktas-Sivas Belediyespor, Besiktas -1 and Karsiyaka-Akhisar Belediye over 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Besiktas vs Sivas Belediye Spor

I see this is an important game for both teams. but besiktas more seeded, especially playing at home. I hope Besiktas win.

It's not that important game. Draw is enough for Beşiktaş and they can win without any difficulties. I won't make bets for this match, I stopped playing cup matches in group stages.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Karsiyaka vs Akhisar Belediye both teams to score yes @2.34.There is no goal so afar but will be one after other ,once when will begin to be.I can't guess the right winner that's why I went for both teams to score's option.

Karsiyaka only needed a draw. while Akhisar Belediye have to win this game and I think this will be a lot of goals, I will pick over 2.5 goals.
Eskisehirspor vs Bursaspor Bursaspor has won all last five matches and unbeatable so far.The reason why it has such a high odd today is simple it isn't at home but I will not miss this opportunity to gain high return on my bet @3.35 ML.
Jump to: